shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help on diamond for pendant for 10th anniversary

Double00Diamond

Rough_Rock
My wife and I are celebrating our 10th anniversary soon and I need to pick out a diamond to have set in a simple white gold setting. I'm overwhelmed by the choices out there, but have determined that I'm looking for a Ideal or Excellent cut stone, probably I-J color, and eye clean. Budget is around $3-4K. Any recommendations? I'm in a rural area, so not a lot of loose stones to compare locally. My wife has a simple tension set ring, so I'd look for a simple setting that compliments it as well.

Thanks for your help!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IDJ made me a beautiful bezel pendant. What I would suggest is a bezel (like my pendant), but WITHOUT milgrain for a clean modern look that would complement the tension set ring.

img_0622.jpg

Q

Queenie60

I suggest you contact Yekutiel at ID Jewelry - Just what PintoBean suggested! He can help you to find a nice diamond and setting for your pendant. He is a very nice man and easy to work with. Good luck and come back with pictures of what you decide to purchase.

Double00Diamond

Rough_Rock
Just talked to Yekutiel's wife, thanks for the tips! Pretty necklace btw!

Q

Queenie60

Glad you contacted IDJ - I have one suggestion for your pendant. Have the chain made so that it can be adjusted to different lengths. I did this a few months back when I worked with Yekutiel in making my pendant. The chain can be worn at 16", 17" and 18" to fit different necklines. The piece will be much more versatile if the length can be easily adjusted. I love this feature and wear my pendant every day. Don't forget to mention to them that you were recommended by PriceScope. IDJ has a wonderful team and you're in good hands. :wavey:

Double00Diamond

Rough_Rock
Queenie60|1468343744|4054777 said:
Glad you contacted IDJ - I have one suggestion for your pendant. Have the chain made so that it can be adjusted to different lengths. I did this a few months back when I worked with Yekutiel in making my pendant. The chain can be worn at 16", 17" and 18" to fit different necklines. The piece will be much more versatile if the length can be easily adjusted. I love this feature and wear my pendant every day. Don't forget to mention to them that you were recommended by PriceScope. IDJ has a wonderful team and you're in good hands. :wavey:

Great idea!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results