shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help locating another post.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

manechka

Rough_Rock
Hello All,

Recently someone posted a photo of a 5 or 7 stone anniversary ring where each stone was 0.25 weight. I don''t remember the details but I remember that it was at least 1ctw. Can someone help me locating it? I remember it was either in this forum or Show me the ring. Trying to get some samples since I can''t decide what I want. Thanks a lot.

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Hi

I think it was the one referenced in

this post.

win

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Here's a thread. Scroll down the page a bit until you get to a post by Kayla17. She posted a pic of a ring with .25 carat stones. Hope this helps!
1.gif

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
You may looking for this post this one.

There may be another one as well.

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
This one was smaller but very pretty also!

manechka

Rough_Rock
Thanks for help but it's not the one that I was referring to. As I recall, that was the post from someone showing that 0.25 size stones don't look too big for a 5 stones ring.

manechka

Rough_Rock
Remember seeing this one. I liked it but this is smaller size. I now remember that I came across 0.25 stones at about the same time when I was looking at this ring posted by Leota. I am going crazy since still not able to find the one that I saw:)

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Possibly this one?

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-5-stone-ring-thanks.11795/

The stones in that one are pretty big...though someone does reference saying .5c stones (5 of them). So maybe not?

Edited to add: This ring actually has 5 .5c stones for a total cw of 2.5. So the stones are .5c but you can see if you feel like they are too big.

I don't think .25c is too big for each stone at all. Actually possibly quite typical at 1.25c!

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Will this ring be stand alone or will you wear w/ an e-ring? If the latter, then 1/4 c for each stone may be too overpowering unless you have long fingers. Your best bet is to go the better jewelry stores & try on w/ your e-ring.

If this is stand alone, then you can go even more than .25

Good luck

manechka

Rough_Rock
Thanks, Mara. I think that is the one. I guess I was 25 points off:)

manechka

Rough_Rock
No, I won't be wearing it with my e-ring. This will be a ring for my right hand. I still haven't decided what exactly I want so I am trying to recollect all the rings that I have seen and liked so much. I think 0.25 for each stone would do for me. I tried 0.20 stones and it didn't look that well. My husband said it didn't stand out on my hand. I still not sure what I want but i want something to be in line with my e-ring since I will be wearing both at the same time, although not together on one hand. My e-ring is something similar to Whitney Boin piece (see picture) except that mine is all platinum (brushed platinum and no yellow gold and). I didn't want to wear 2 pieces (ering and wedding band) so I asked for my ring to be designed in a way so that it looks like two rings but in reality one piece. Now, I am looking for a right hand ring.

manechka_ering.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results