shape
carat
color
clarity

My new 5 Stone~

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock
Here is my new 5 stone from WF my Hunnie got me. It is ACA .60 tcw F-G color VS clarity. I love it! It''s so sparkly! I went to the movies last night.. and in the waiting area they had the best light! They were literally bursts of colors and tons of sparkle!!

The following 2 pictures are from Bob at WF and THANK YOU Lesley for helping me have this beautiful ring made! The 3.5 fits my finger perfect! I will try to take some pictures with my own camera soon. For now, please enjoy these from WHITEFLASH.

whyrename.jpg

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock
Perfect Symmetry!! I was amazed!

againrename.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my GOD Leota those images are amazing (2nd hearts picture). Adore it! That has to be your avatar (shrunk down)...let me know if you want me to resize it for you so it doesn't stretch.
2.gif

Fantastic ring. Hmm I am so tempted to get something like a little 5 stone like this for now until I can get my bigger 10 stone. But fiance would probably kill me! Oh well
2.gif

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Mara! Means a lot that you think these 5 little stones are hot hot hot. Yeah, I think for my next avatar after Tinker Bell here, I'll have to put these up. I'll make sure to email you to help me with that if I do a horrible job of resizing. But Now that I see this, I kind of wish I went with a 1c tw. So like .20 each. Oh well, I guess this would be good wear as an everyday, any time of the day ring. But I could also wear a 1c, 2c, 3c, 4c... any time of the day also... Just me tho~ haha...

No, this ring is beautiful, it's a gift, and I love it.
12.gif

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock
hahah....

Thanks, Mara.. this is a very unique avatar!

aneelcon

Shiny_Rock
I love your new avatar!!! Post pics of it on your hand.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks SWEET!
1.gif
That is such a cool idea.

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock
Sure! I will take some later with this ring on my finger. It doesn't look as big as the pics tho~~
3.gif
Just a little heads up. I'm going to Beverly Hills this evening to do a movie night with a few girlfriends, so I'll most likely post the pics tomorrow.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Leota, it's gorgeous! Such a pretty setting and the diamonds look awesome! And with a size 3.5 finger, I think these diamonds are plenty big!

derekinla

Shiny_Rock
Leota,

Very nice
2.gif
Those ACA melees are great aren't they??
1.gif
Congrats! can't wait for the pics
1.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Amazing pics...and ring!

enjoy!

michelejo

Rough_Rock
That's gorgeous! I love that...wouldn't mine having one of my own, he he! What's the occasion? Or is it a "just because" gift? :D

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Leota, those are soooo adorable. Just darlin' litle stones. I don't think that you would be happy with the .20ct each ones. I am having a custom band made from my old band that are .20ct each, and I am having a size 4 made to fit my finger. My jeweler told me no way would the 5 stones fit across the top of my finger. I argued and cajoled, all to no avail! So...I am ending up with 4 across, which to me does not look as elegant and symmetrical as 5 across. So with your finger size, what you got should be just "perfect" for you. I am just dying to see photos! Hurry!!
10.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Leota!! What a marvelous looking ring.
1.gif
Mara I'm so glad you suggested the avatar, I had the same thought when I saw the picture and I think it looks just awesome! Hmmmm, now I'm thinking I gotta get me one of those. OK, adding it to my dream list now.
9.gif
Enjoy your new sparkly.

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 1/9/2004 10:55:55 PM caratgirl wrote:

I don't think that you would be happy with the .20ct each ones. I am having a custom band made from my old band that are .20ct each, and I am having a size 4 made to fit my finger. My jeweler told me no way would the 5 stones fit across the top of my finger. I argued and cajoled, all to no avail!
10.gif
----------------

Caratgirl, I think your jeweler was correct. I am having the exact same problem with a 5-stone I just bought in similar sizes, and I wear a 4.5. Yes, it's way too wide so I'm considering having a 3 stone (or two) made using some colored stones also, and hopefully also get a pr. of diamond earrings from it too.

Now correctly sized stones for little fingers, like Leota's .10s look perfect as a 5-stone. Beautiful.
love.gif

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock
Okay, here it is on my hand.
3.gif
Hi, Michelejo~ this ring is actually my Christmas gift... and I can't stop looking at it~

love1.JPG

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock

love2.JPG

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock

love3.JPG

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock

love4.JPG

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock
Okay, last one.. hahah...

love5.JPG

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hey Leota,

That is one sharp ring..Congratulations...
wavey.gif

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Terrific ring & stones! And what an hearts pattern!!!
1.gif

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Leota, that is just a dynamite ring!!!! You can't possibly want bigger stones. And, you have perfect hands, sure wish mine looked like that! Very nicely done pictures, too.

Kmom, yes, sad isn't it
sad.gif
? I never thought I would want larger fingers, but it sure would be easier to wear the standard rings instead of having to go custom each time. I read about your ring possibilities - keep us posted with pictures when you get them done.

10.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Leota, that ring looks amazing on your hand....personally I think the size is perfect for your tiny hand. You have the cutest hands, long fingers!
1.gif
Anyhow, top notch, and I think your boyfriend (and you) did good. Are you wearing it on the left hand, or right?

My mom has a 5 stone wedding band, slightly gradiated stones in side....e.g something like: 15, 20, 30, 20, 15 . She gets TONS of compliments on it, and they bought it practically from a maul jeweler. Amazingly its SO sparkly though I'm sure the small stones are not that well cut. I think the small stones all lumped together really create more of a sparkle than a larger mediocre cut stone, so this ACA ring must be an eye popper. Congrats!

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Leota, the ring looks fabulous on your finger!
appl.gif
I just love your beautiful hands and nails. Enjoy!

Caratgirl, I'll keep you guys posted. Mara, your mom's ring sounds nearly proportionate to the one I just got, I think it is also around 1ctw. Never thought that'd be too big for my tiny hand!
8.gif
Waaaaah, never did I dream I'd be saying that, waaaaah!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
KM, Yeah I think part of the reason it always looks bigger to people on my Mom's hand is that she has smaller hands. I wear a size 6 on my ring finger, longer fingers, bigger hands...and I can only put her ring on my pinky which is about a 4. So my pinky is my Mom's ring finger! I don't have her hands at all, I have my dad's.

That is part of the reason why I think her ring looks like it's bigger to people, and does stand out against her hand. But it looks great and the funniest thing is that it was not that much $$...maybe around $2500 or so...and yet she gets more compliments on it than I do on my ring! hee hee.

I didn't think the pictures of your ring looked out of proportion to your hand at all KM. Maybe you just have to get used to it
2.gif

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock
2.gif
K-mom, I don't think you need bigger hands. I think they're great the way they are. Just need to get used to the ring being on your fingers.. I would think it shouldn't take too long.

Mara, your mom's ring sounds interesting. I think with the graduating stones it's a totally different feel right? mm.. (thinking to myself) would like one of those too! I wear this ring on my ring finger and wear the heart one on the other 4th finger. For some reason, I like all my rings on my 4th finger. So everyone around me has gotten used to it.

And thanks everyone for the compliments!
1.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Leota - Beautiful ring, beautiful hands, and GREAT nails! Congratulations.
1.gif

Michelle

tomatoe

Brilliant_Rock
simply gorgeous ring, leota. love ur neatly manicured finger nails. my fingers look almost the same as urs, cept that my fingers r shorter. congratz !
5.gif

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock
Thanks again for the kind words on my new ring. (and nails) I tried to take some pics in the morning sun.... It doesn't look too different, but I'll post them for fun anyway.

greensparkle.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results