shape
carat
color
clarity

Need help and thoughts on 60/60 diamond

lilpadt

Rough_Rock
Hello all,
I would like an opinion on this diamond I found online at my local jeweler that I would like get for my trade in. I’m not very familiar with diamond stats and am not sure about this because the diamond is bought unseen in person. Basically you purchase it, they get it in but it’s not refundable. It doesn’t really help that there aren’t more images to it either. What do you all think from these specs?

1.43 G VVS2 round brilliant excellent cut
Depth 60.2
Table 60
Crown Angle 33.5
Crown height 13.5
Pavilion angle 40.8
Pavilion depth 43
Star length 50
Lower half 75
Culet none
Medium to slightly thick girdle
Excellent polish and symmetry

From my research, it shows HCA 1.5, and near GIA ideal and good AGS proportions?

But what does all of this mean? There is only one stock video of it online and no other Idealscope or aset images online so I can’t really determine if it’ll sparkle much.

The owner will eventually do a gemex report on the diamond once it comes in, but it’s still nonrefundable.

What are your thoughts
Please help! Will this diamond sparkle?

Last edited:

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just my opinion but I wouldn't buy without a return/refund policy, you may not love it when you see it, then your stuck. What is your budget?

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you share the link to the video?

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wouldn't buy this if I were you. It's not ideal cut. Whats your budget?

lilpadt

Rough_Rock
The stats look decent overall, especially with the GIA and AGS references. HCA 1.5 is promising. Still, without more visuals, it's a bit of a gamble.

I see the crown is kind of shallow. Do you think it’s too shallow? Would that affect if it’s sparkly?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results