shape
carat
color
clarity

Need Expert Opinion on Cut

itsviv

Rough_Rock
Hi all! I'm in desperate need of some expert opinion. Which diamond is cut better? Which diamond is the better diamond to purchase overall? Which one is the best bang for your buck? There is about a $2800 difference in price. Thank you in advance!!!

IMG_7498.jpg IMG_7499.jpg IMG_7500.jpg IMG_7501.jpg

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you have a magnified video or Ideal-Scope or ASET image? Both stones have good proportions, so we need more information to evaluate further.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Neither have huge "red flags" in terms of the numbers. The video for stone 2 is weird because the stone moves midway through. But I think if the videos were the same I'd likely prefer the second one as I think it has thicker arrows.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the second one better as well.

Kya

Shiny_Rock
Chiming in to agree I would go with option 2 - The arrows have a good contrast all the way through until the edges, not just in the center parts.
Also, the table is ever so slightly larger which will allow the diamond to appear ever so slightly larger , while still being in ideal range for light performance.

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Growth remnant??? That is a lab grown.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Hi, itsviv!
Both look great based on the reports and videos.
Since these are both LGD, I have requested that an admin move your thread to the LGD/MMD subforum.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results