clarity

Need Expert help with 3/4 eternity ring

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Queenie60 , I'm so excited for you! Its going to be beautiful! :appl:

Q

Queenie60

IMG_1496 (4).jpeg She says they're gorgeous, very sparkly and even better in person. My ring should be ready in a few short weeks. Going with the Norah band, set low, platinum and she's putting a stabilizer pad on the bottom inside of ring so that it doesn't spin. This has happened much faster than I had anticipated. I had an idea of what I wanted however, did not expect to find such beautiful matching OEC's so quickly. However, had I passed on these stones I could have regretted my decision. Wow! I need to come up for air.

LaylaR

Shiny_Rock
Trade
What a fabulous project Queenie. We'll have to meet up for lunch so I can steal this.... UM... look at it in person! :mrgreen2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_1496 (4).jpeg She says they're gorgeous, very sparkly and even better in person. My ring should be ready in a few short weeks. Going with the Norah band, set low, platinum and she's putting a stabilizer pad on the bottom inside of ring so that it doesn't spin. This has happened much faster than I had anticipated. I had an idea of what I wanted however, did not expect to find such beautiful matching OEC's so quickly. However, had I passed on these stones I could have regretted my decision. Wow! I need to come up for air.

Wow, these are beautiful stones so bright and chunky! It is going to be a stunning stunning band.:love: So excited for you @Queenie60.:appl:

Q

Queenie60

What a fabulous project Queenie. We'll have to meet up for lunch so I can steal this.... UM... look at it in person! :mrgreen2:
That would be nice. I would like to see you :))

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow Queenie! This is going to be ridiculous in the best possible way!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_1496 (4).jpeg

Wow! I need to come up for air.

Air hell ... I need an oxygen mask, an IV and perhaps some smelling salts! And I’m just seeing a picture of them! :lickout:

They are gorgeous!!! :love: Cannot wait to see this come to fruition for you! :appl:

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is going to be amazing! Can’t wait to see the finished ring. Wow wow wow!

September_Blue

Rough_Rock
Premium
I saw her Instagram post and wondered if they were yours! It's going to be a stunning ring! Congratulations!

Q

Queenie60

@sarahb What is the width of your ring and the height? My ring will be 6mm wide and 3mm high. Does this sound low to you?

Q

Queenie60

IMG_0410.JPG IMG_0409.JPG Caysie's rendering of my ring. The prongs will be much smaller than this is showing. Wow!

Diamond_Hawk

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
image1 (1).jpeg Here's a photo of the ten 1/2 carat OEC stones I sourced from Adam at Old World Diamonds. Being sent to Caysie for review - and we can then begin designing my ring! Quite exciting.

Great preview , Queenie. This should be a fantastic
final product!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@sarahb What is the width of your ring and the height? My ring will be 6mm wide and 3mm high. Does this sound low to you?
Queenie, your cads look great:appl:cant wait to see it on your hand!

Ok here are a few more height pics, I measured height right at 4mm. For width, mine also measured at 6mm for the stones. It seems like my setting width (excluding stones) is a little bit less than the 6mm mark. I hope this helps. :wavey:

IMG_0784.jpeg IMG_0783.jpeg

Q

Queenie60

Queenie, your cads look great:appl:cant wait to see it on your hand!

Ok here are a few more height pics, I measured height right at 4mm. For width, mine also measured at 6mm for the stones. It seems like my setting width (excluding stones) is a little bit less than the 6mm mark. I hope this helps. :wavey:

IMG_0784.jpeg IMG_0783.jpeg
Thank you Sarahb. My ring will be low and about the same width as your ring. Makes me feel better, I want a comfortable ring. I appreciate all of the time you have taken to hold my hand through this. :)

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you Sarahb. My ring will be low and about the same width as your ring. Makes me feel better, I want a comfortable ring. I appreciate all of the time you have taken to hold my hand through this. :)

Oh Queenie, you have no idea, I totally get it, believe me! It is so nerve wracking to make these kind of decisions--as they can't be changed once you commit. I have a project with her right now, we're at the very beginning, & I'm nervous as heck about all the decisions to come!

I really think you're headed squarely in the right direction. I love that setting you choose!!:love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results