shape
carat
color
clarity

Need advice - what metal looks best with Montana sapphires?

EnvEnginerd

Rough_Rock
Joined
Oct 17, 2015
Messages
24
Hello everyone!!

I am new to pricescope. From what I have seen you all seem to have so much knowledge to share. I was hoping maybe you could all help me out. My boyfriend and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary this past August and we went to check out engagement rings. After a few months of him searching on his own for a center stone he decided to allow me to help him look. We finally found a center stone. I am pretty non-traditional so we went with a teal-blue Montana sapphire. The color seems to change pretty drastically in various lights and fortunately I love all the color changes this stone seems to undergo. We were always going with a white gold or platinum setting with a halo and a paved(?) band more on the delicate side in terms of I guess the thickness of the halo and band if that makes sense. And then he hit me with this game changer.

I have always been a huge fan of white gold and platinum. And while I also like yellow gold I just never envisioned it for my engagement ring. I have always been pretty sold on white gold or platinum. However, I am also fairly obsessed with rose gold but I only had ever really considered it when I was looking at peachy colored sapphires and morganite. I had never considered it for a Montana sapphire. But my boyfriend is super into rose gold all of a sudden so I started looking into it with sapphires. He seems to be leaning towards it but definitely wants my approval first. And I have to say it's starting to grow on me. But it's so hard because I don't know what my exact stone would look like with rose gold it seems so risky. It's so much harder for me to picture. I haven't been able to find a lot of rings to reference. The rose gold worries me because I just wonder if it's just a phase I am going through where I love it. And maybe I will grow out of it where as I have loved the white gold and platinum look for a long time.

Ahhhh help! If you have any advise or pictures or opinions I would love to here them.

Here are some pictures of the stone. It's a little over two carats (7.5mm x 6.7mm with a 5.3mm depth).

Thanks everyone! :)

_35355.jpg

_35356.jpg
 

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Aug 29, 2014
Messages
3,931
Re: Need advice - what metal looks best with Montana sapphir

You should post this on coloured stones, you'll get a lot more answers there!
 

EnvEnginerd

Rough_Rock
Joined
Oct 17, 2015
Messages
24
Re: Need advice - what metal looks best with Montana sapphir

Thanks! I wasn't sure where to post it. The only reason I decided on this one is because I didn't want my boyfriend to see the post and I figured he wouldn't check the Ladies in Waiting section. The photos would be a dead give away. And I know he has posted on the colored stones section.
 

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
May 3, 2009
Messages
695
Re: Need advice - what metal looks best with Montana sapphir

hmmmmm . . . . well for just an opinion I prefer white gold or platinum. To me, rose gold is too trendy. So much depends on your skin tone as well . . . . what abt posting in show me the bing to get some more options?

Whatever you decide it's a lovely stone.
:)
 

DCCureton

Rough_Rock
Joined
Jan 1, 2016
Messages
2
Re: Need advice - what metal looks best with Montana sapphir

Well, i am too fan of white gold. You can check this out.
images_23.jpg
 

AandCGemTradingCorp

Rough_Rock
Trade
Joined
Mar 5, 2016
Messages
10
Re: Need advice - what metal looks best with Montana sapphir

I agree with not creating a rose gold ring with your beautiful sapphire! I believe that it is a little bit too trendy and will place a time stamp on your ring, making it outdated in 10 plus years. I think that your gem will be stunning in either white gold, platinum, or 18 k yellow gold. If your fiancé is so attached to a rose gold ring, then I would have the Jeweler dip your ring in rose gold. This would need to be done periodically (depending upon how you wear it and your body chemistry), but he will have the pleasure of creating a beautiful piece in rose gold, and you would be able to polish the ring to restore the original metal color- when you decide that is what you would like.
 

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
Sep 27, 2009
Messages
1,142
Re: Need advice - what metal looks best with Montana sapphir

I am going to echo what the others have said. Rose gold is beautiful and would be lovely with the blue of your stone, which is gorgeous by the way. But I think that combination while lovely is too trendy for a lifetime ring. I think either white gold plated or not or platinum is the way to go for a more timeless look.
 

elizabethess

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Joined
Feb 18, 2016
Messages
397
Re: Need advice - what metal looks best with Montana sapphir

I'm not an expert, I just love googling for inspiration photos! Found a couple of reference pics of rose gold with stones that were somewhat near your color to help you imagine.

From etsy seller eidelprecious:

eidelprecious2.jpg

eidelprecious.jpg

Another random photo I found on a site called wanelo. Can't find original creator.

x354-q80.jpg

Looking forward to hearing what you go with :)
 

lmcriss

Shiny_Rock
Joined
Jan 29, 2016
Messages
159
Re: Need advice - what metal looks best with Montana sapphir

Congratulations on your beautiful Montana sapphire!! Your stone is a lovely color! My opinion on the matter is that if you love white gold and platinum, than go for the white gold or platinum! Rose gold is beautiful, and of course all the rage right now... BUT... I've learned (in my own experience shopping for an engagement ring and working in a jewelry store) that rose gold looks GORGEOUS on some people... but not so much on others. It really depends on your skin tone. Mine is too pink for it, much to my dismay :razz: White gold and/or platinum will NEVER go out of style and it looks so pretty on every skin tone. Something else that I've seen a lot of are two toned rings... or switching up the metal color with the wedding band. Congratulations on your upcoming engagement! :D
 

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
2,594
Re: Need advice - what metal looks best with Montana sapphir

Welcome to PS and LIW! Your sapphire is beautiful!

I think rose gold is great for some rings and stones, but not blue sapphires. Sapphire is my favorite colored stone and I prefer the contrast of white gold or platinum with them. I think it makes the blue pop more.

I think you should go for whatever you prefer, as you'll be the one seeing it the closest and most for the rest of your life.
 

lmcriss

Shiny_Rock
Joined
Jan 29, 2016
Messages
159
Re: Need advice - what metal looks best with Montana sapphir

Hi! Was just lurking around on the forum and thought of you! Which metal did you and your intended decide to go with? Any idea what your ring is going to look like?
 

EnvEnginerd

Rough_Rock
Joined
Oct 17, 2015
Messages
24
Re: Need advice - what metal looks best with Montana sapphir

Thanks everyone for all the welcomes, advice, and compliments on the stone. I am pretty in love with the stone! I feel bad for the little guy stuck in a box in a drawer.

I never even thought about it not looking good with my skin tone. That is a really good point. And that I might get sick of rose gold as some point. That is definitely a concern.

I do really like it with sapphires though. There is a vendor on etsy that does sapphires with rose gold. I believe she is Candian which is where the idea came from originally. Ohhh actually she is the same vendor as elizabethess mentioned!! No way!

He is extremely dead set on it now it seems. I just bought us bands for our right hands for our anniversary (which we might just have resized into wedding bands down the road). So I think its set in stone with the rose gold. I figure if ten years down the road if we no longer like it we could always have it reset.

It is looking like it will be a pave split shank band with a halo in 14k gold to match the bands. Something similar to the Anne Marie by Victor Canera. I know he is trying to figure out how and where to get the stone set. He says he really wants it be hand forged because his buddy had his done that way. But I know somewhere on here he posted about for advice because he had me pick photos to attach.

There is also a member on here that has a ring that I am in love with if it was just rose gold and split shank it would be perfect.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-montana-sapphire-halo-ring-from-brilliantly-engaged.207716/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-montana-sapphire-halo-ring-from-brilliantly-engaged.207716/[/URL]

It seems just from looking together that style is what we both really like. I can't wait to see the final ring!!! Hopefully soon. Our seven year is on August 21st so anything could happen!! :D

7bb834cde9644cb0dcfe57c80f01f6f4.jpg

_36898.jpg

_36899.jpg

timthumb__1_0.jpg
 

lmcriss

Shiny_Rock
Joined
Jan 29, 2016
Messages
159
Re: Need advice - what metal looks best with Montana sapphir

EnvEnginerd|1459398159|4013551 said:
Thanks everyone for all the welcomes, advice, and compliments on the stone. I am pretty in love with the stone! I feel bad for the little guy stuck in a box in a drawer.

I never even thought about it not looking good with my skin tone. That is a really good point. And that I might get sick of rose gold as some point. That is definitely a concern.

I do really like it with sapphires though. There is a vendor on etsy that does sapphires with rose gold. I believe she is Candian which is where the idea came from originally. Ohhh actually she is the same vendor as elizabethess mentioned!! No way!

He is extremely dead set on it now it seems. I just bought us bands for our right hands for our anniversary (which we might just have resized into wedding bands down the road). So I think its set in stone with the rose gold. I figure if ten years down the road if we no longer like it we could always have it reset.

It is looking like it will be a pave split shank band with a halo in 14k gold to match the bands. Something similar to the Anne Marie by Victor Canera. I know he is trying to figure out how and where to get the stone set. He says he really wants it be hand forged because his buddy had his done that way. But I know somewhere on here he posted about for advice because he had me pick photos to attach.

There is also a member on here that has a ring that I am in love with if it was just rose gold and split shank it would be perfect.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-montana-sapphire-halo-ring-from-brilliantly-engaged.207716/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-montana-sapphire-halo-ring-from-brilliantly-engaged.207716/[/URL]

It seems just from looking together that style is what we both really like. I can't wait to see the final ring!!! Hopefully soon. Our seven year is on August 21st so anything could happen!! :D

If you already have rings in rose gold then I'm sure you know that it looks pretty on your skin tone, so I wouldn't worry! Montana sapphires look beautiful in rose gold and I hope you'll love that ring for a long time :D. The style you like is SO pretty and will look gorgeous with your stone!! Can't wait to see the finished product ;-) Did your BF mention getting any good advice on his post? I'm kind of curious and want to find it ;-) I'm curious to see what he means by "hand forged" Does he just mean handmade or actually forged? It seems like it'd be difficult for a jeweler to do with a design that delicate so I'm interested in seeing what he means :)
 

elizabethess

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Joined
Feb 18, 2016
Messages
397
Re: Need advice - what metal looks best with Montana sapphir

EnvEnginerd|1459398159|4013551 said:
It is looking like it will be a pave split shank band with a halo in 14k gold to match the bands. Something similar to the Anne Marie by Victor Canera. I know he is trying to figure out how and where to get the stone set. He says he really wants it be hand forged because his buddy had his done that way. But I know somewhere on here he posted about for advice because he had me pick photos to attach.

There is also a member on here that has a ring that I am in love with if it was just rose gold and split shank it would be perfect.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-montana-sapphire-halo-ring-from-brilliantly-engaged.207716/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-montana-sapphire-halo-ring-from-brilliantly-engaged.207716/[/URL]

It seems just from looking together that style is what we both really like. I can't wait to see the final ring!!! Hopefully soon. Our seven year is on August 21st so anything could happen!! :D

Ahhh, I saw that BE sapphire ring when it was posted! I really like the split shank look you described as well. Since you're looking at surrounding the sapphire with a halo, and having diamonds on the shank, the rose gold will be a subtle detail, and a very pretty one :)

Sending dust dust dust to you to for easy answers to his/your setting questions, and I think August would be a lovely time to get engaged ;))

p.s. - HOW DO YOU NOT POKE AROUND if you suspect he has a post somewhere on PS?!?!?! I would have a hard time resisting that temptation :twisted:
 

EnvEnginerd

Rough_Rock
Joined
Oct 17, 2015
Messages
24
Re: Need advice - what metal looks best with Montana sapphir

Yes I love that BE ring!! I sent it to him and he posted it on his original post when we were looking for a center stone. It was actually for sale then and everyone wanted him to buy it. But he was really set on putting it all together himself.

I know he wants it hand forged (I want to say) but I don't know the terminology really. He is anti-casting. But I think he might honestly be misinformed. He seems to think that jewelers force gemstones into settings where they don't fit when the setting is made from a cast. But I feel like that can not be the case.

I will find the links. Haha. I do look. He asks me not to, but that is impossible. Literally impossible. I just don't want him to find mine. Muahahaha. :devil:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/hand-forged-vs-casted-engagement-advice.221837/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/hand-forged-vs-casted-engagement-advice.221837/[/URL]

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/advice-needed-colored-sapphire-search-supplier.216474/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/advice-needed-colored-sapphire-search-supplier.216474/[/URL]

I think August will be perfect. We will actually be at a huge party that night celebrating my aunt and uncles hippie version of a house warming slash vow renewal slash love and good vibes celebration type thing. She was actually messing around trying to get us to add wedding to the event. At least I think she was messing around. :shock:
 

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
2,594
Re: Need advice - what metal looks best with Montana sapphir

The BE ring is gorgeous and I love split shanks, too. I think your Montana sapphire would look great in a halo. The amount of rose gold visible will make a nice accent.

Do you have access to look at your stone whenever you want? I would probably want to look at it often if it were in the house. :naughty:

Looks like your bf has been getting some good input from PSers. Does he know your user name here?
 

EnvEnginerd

Rough_Rock
Joined
Oct 17, 2015
Messages
24
Re: Need advice - what metal looks best with Montana sapphir

It seems to be loved by many! They did a really great job on it! We actually emailed them last night to see if they could do that ring but with a split shank! So far so good. I know he asked the next steps. So maybe they will be the one!

It is here in the house. I know he hid it for awhile so I couldn't tell if or when it disappears because I was looking at it all the time. But since we went to a jewelry recently he has to re-hide it. Haha. And he has been including me more than when he first started.

He didn't know it before but he did see it the other day and laughed. Haha. I didn't know what to do on the spot. Haha. But I don't think he looked at it hard enough to remember. And he is wayyyyy less nosy than I am. Bahahaha. So I don't think he will find this.
 

EnvEnginerd

Rough_Rock
Joined
Oct 17, 2015
Messages
24
Re: Need advice - what metal looks best with Montana sapphir

OMG! I am freaking out!!

He spoke to Brilliantly Engaged about getting that ring with the gorgeous basket made in rose gold with a split shank similar to the pictures above (and the ones he has on his post, that I definitely didn't read... :angel: ). Anyway they responded that is was something they could definitely do in rose gold in a price point he can afford and he said he really liked their customer service.

AHHHHHHHH!!!! I am so excited!!! I am losing my mind.
 

lmcriss

Shiny_Rock
Joined
Jan 29, 2016
Messages
159
Re: Need advice - what metal looks best with Montana sapphir

EnvEnginerd|1459710015|4014952 said:
OMG! I am freaking out!!

He spoke to Brilliantly Engaged about getting that ring with the gorgeous basket made in rose gold with a split shank similar to the pictures above (and the ones he has on his post, that I definitely didn't read... :angel: ). Anyway they responded that is was something they could definitely do in rose gold in a price point he can afford and he said he really liked their customer service.

AHHHHHHHH!!!! I am so excited!!! I am losing my mind.


VERY VERY EXCITING LADY!!! Did they give him any kind of timeframe? do you have any idea when he's thinking of proposing?!! So excited for you!! :appl:
 

EnvEnginerd

Rough_Rock
Joined
Oct 17, 2015
Messages
24
Re: Need advice - what metal looks best with Montana sapphir

Thank you!! :) I am over the moon!

They take a deposit first. We send the stone and they make a 3D rendering which takes 1-2 days. Then we can modify it up to 4 times. Then they make a plastic rendering when a design is agree upon. Then they match sure the plastic resin rendering is stable and what not on their end. Then 7-10 days to make the real thing. And then it is shipped once it's paid in full.

I have no idea when or how. But still very exciting!!! :D

We do have minor set back though. Before we spoke to BE we took the gem to a jeweler I had met in the fall while looking for a friend's engagement ring for her fiancé. I really liked the manager he was awesome and hilarious and knowledgeable, all around good guy. The store has been there for over a century, local family owned. And when I took it there one of the sales agents (I guess I don't know what to properly call them) put a huge scratch in my stone. :( So we haven't really figured out how to go about fixing it. We have had some good advise on here. But it will definitely set things back a bit. :( Pretty devastating.
 

lmcriss

Shiny_Rock
Joined
Jan 29, 2016
Messages
159
Re: Need advice - what metal looks best with Montana sapphir

EnvEnginerd|1459826870|4015538 said:
Thank you!! :) I am over the moon!

They take a deposit first. We send the stone and they make a 3D rendering which takes 1-2 days. Then we can modify it up to 4 times. Then they make a plastic rendering when a design is agree upon. Then they match sure the plastic resin rendering is stable and what not on their end. Then 7-10 days to make the real thing. And then it is shipped once it's paid in full.

I have no idea when or how. But still very exciting!!! :D

We do have minor set back though. Before we spoke to BE we took the gem to a jeweler I had met in the fall while looking for a friend's engagement ring for her fiancé. I really liked the manager he was awesome and hilarious and knowledgeable, all around good guy. The store has been there for over a century, local family owned. And when I took it there one of the sales agents (I guess I don't know what to properly call them) put a huge scratch in my stone. :( So we haven't really figured out how to go about fixing it. We have had some good advise on here. But it will definitely set things back a bit. :( Pretty devastating.

That's not very long at all!!! Yay! Do you send them the stone and they set it or do you take it somewhere for setting once the setting comes in the mail?

What information have you found out on PS about the scratch? Where did they scratch it? HOW did they scratch it? Have you spoken with the owner of the store? I'm so sorry that happened to you! Have you and your boyfriend decided which direction to go to have it fixed?
 

EnvEnginerd

Rough_Rock
Joined
Oct 17, 2015
Messages
24
Re: Need advice - what metal looks best with Montana sapphir

No it is a lot quicker than I thought. I assumed it takes months! I am soooooo excited!!!!

Well we were checking out a few options at the time. We looked into Victor Canera, Brilliantly Engaged, and then we went to a jeweler I had met back in September when looking for a friend's ring. The manager there is sooo sweet. But he wasn't there that day so we worked with a sales woman. And she was trying to pick up the stone with tweezers. The stone kept literally shooting out of the tweezers. I was sort of horrified, but I just assumed that sapphires were durable enough to handle it. Then the manager came back to the shop and came over and worked with us. I should have checked the stone when I left, but I just didn't think about it. A few days later I took the stone out and saw the scratch. It is on the side not on the face so it would be covered in a setting. But I was still really upset. I talked to the shop and they said they will do whatever I want. I can send it out and have it fixed myself and they will pay the cost or I can have them send it out to the person they use. We are going to go talk to them in person and see what our best option is.

PS told me that it shouldn't mess up the gem stone that much, that I shouldn't lose much carat weight or dimension, and offered a few options for getting it fixed.

Brilliantly Engaged said they could do it when they set it.

Although I think we have decided that we are going to send it back to the gentleman that cut it originally, but we are going to talk to the manager at the shop first before we make any final decision. Still definitely leaning towards sending it back to the original gem cutter.
 

lmcriss

Shiny_Rock
Joined
Jan 29, 2016
Messages
159
Re: Need advice - what metal looks best with Montana sapphir

EnvEnginerd|1459989778|4016399 said:
No it is a lot quicker than I thought. I assumed it takes months! I am soooooo excited!!!!

Well we were checking out a few options at the time. We looked into Victor Canera, Brilliantly Engaged, and then we went to a jeweler I had met back in September when looking for a friend's ring. The manager there is sooo sweet. But he wasn't there that day so we worked with a sales woman. And she was trying to pick up the stone with tweezers. The stone kept literally shooting out of the tweezers. I was sort of horrified, but I just assumed that sapphires were durable enough to handle it. Then the manager came back to the shop and came over and worked with us. I should have checked the stone when I left, but I just didn't think about it. A few days later I took the stone out and saw the scratch. It is on the side not on the face so it would be covered in a setting. But I was still really upset. I talked to the shop and they said they will do whatever I want. I can send it out and have it fixed myself and they will pay the cost or I can have them send it out to the person they use. We are going to go talk to them in person and see what our best option is.

PS told me that it shouldn't mess up the gem stone that much, that I shouldn't lose much carat weight or dimension, and offered a few options for getting it fixed.

Brilliantly Engaged said they could do it when they set it.

Although I think we have decided that we are going to send it back to the gentleman that cut it originally, but we are going to talk to the manager at the shop first before we make any final decision. Still definitely leaning towards sending it back to the original gem cutter.

Well, honestly, why on earth would you check the stone before you left? Really, who would even think something like that could happen! I'm glad the store is going to make it right, and I hope the sales associate got a stern lesson on how to pick up a stone with tweezers!! :doh: :angryfire: Sending it back to the person who originally cut it sounds like the best way to go.. that way if it takes more than just a little bit of polishing they've already worked with it and hopefully it will come back better than new :D :halo: Do you have any idea how long it will take to have it fixed? who cut it originally? I know you've said but I forget... It's such a pretty stone!
 

EnvEnginerd

Rough_Rock
Joined
Oct 17, 2015
Messages
24
Re: Need advice - what metal looks best with Montana sapphir

Haha that was exactly what I said. I was quickly corrected that you should always check the stone before you leave incase this very situation occurs. I just assumed because stones are so precious and expensive they would be trained either immediately on these sorts of protocols or they would be trained not to touch stones until they were trained at the proper protocol. But I guess not.

When I originally spoke to the jeweler I didn't say I wanted any compensation I just said what had happened to my stone, that was devastated, and that I just wanted them to be aware so they could tell their staff so it didn't happen again to someone else. So hopefully they did that.

I hope we don't lose a lot of carat weight but I 100% trust the original cutter. He did make the stone in the first place. I have no idea what the time frame will be for the repair, but it is being shipped directly from the cutter to BE so that should cut some time off!!! Yayyy!! The originally cutter was Andrew Gulij!
 

lmcriss

Shiny_Rock
Joined
Jan 29, 2016
Messages
159
Re: Need advice - what metal looks best with Montana sapphir

EnvEnginerd|1460079219|4016784 said:
but it is being shipped directly from the cutter to BE so that should cut some time off!!! Yayyy!! The originally cutter was Andrew Gulij!

YAYAYYYY!!!! :appl: :dance: :love: Oh lady that is such exciting news!!! Hopefully your wait on the list is getting shorter!!! Did the cutter say anything about a time frame for fixing your stone?
 

EnvEnginerd

Rough_Rock
Joined
Oct 17, 2015
Messages
24
Re: Need advice - what metal looks best with Montana sapphir

lmcriss|1460476610|4018292 said:
EnvEnginerd|1460079219|4016784 said:
but it is being shipped directly from the cutter to BE so that should cut some time off!!! Yayyy!! The originally cutter was Andrew Gulij!

YAYAYYYY!!!! :appl: :dance: :love: Oh lady that is such exciting news!!! Hopefully your wait on the list is getting shorter!!! Did the cutter say anything about a time frame for fixing your stone?

:D I am so excited!!!! It's all coming together!! I know it shipped 2-day air Tuesday. He didn't mention how long it will take and I don't want to bother him asking. But hopefully not too long!! Then it's 2-day air mail back to us! And then we will send it to Brilliantly Engaged!!! :D Ahhhhhhh it is soooo exciting. My friends are probably sick of hearing me talk on and on about it. I am very happy to have found you all on PS!! I can't wait to show you all the repaired stone and most of all the final product!!! :D :dance:

I know this is unrelated but my significant other's little sister got engaged two weeks ago!! I don't have any sisters so I am like over the moon for her!! :D
 

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
4,814
Re: Need advice - what metal looks best with Montana sapphir

I love the sapphire with the rose gold. SO sorry about the careless tweezer lady! :angryfire: I can't wait to see this ring!
 

EnvEnginerd

Rough_Rock
Joined
Oct 17, 2015
Messages
24
Re: Need advice - what metal looks best with Montana sapphir

soxfan|1460587619|4018988 said:
I love the sapphire with the rose gold. SO sorry about the careless tweezer lady! :angryfire: I can't wait to see this ring!

Yay! Me too!! Thanks! It was a stinky situation but it's working out to be pretty great! :D I can't wait to see it and show you all! :) I try to look at sapphires in rose gold all the time online, but I have a hard time finding them. I feel like I am pinning over the same two pictures on Pinterest. Haha.
 
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Throwback Thursdays: July 2021
    Throwback Thursdays: July 2021
    August Birthstone 2021 - Peridot
    August Birthstone 2021 - Peridot
    The King of Diamonds
    The King of Diamonds

Holloway Cut Advisor



Top