shape
carat
color
clarity

My montana sapphire halo ring from Brilliantly Engaged!

LuckyKelleyK

Shiny_Rock
I know I have other threads about this but this ring definitely deserves its own SMTB thread! I am so blown away by how beautiful, dainty, and sparkly it is. It has been amazing to work with Mark, and I could not be happier! My good camera is giving me problems so these are the best iPhone photos I could muster at the moment. :love:

screen_shot_2014-11-07_at_10.png

screen_shot_2014-11-07_at_0.png

screen_shot_2014-11-07_at_1.png

screen_shot_2014-11-07_at_2.png

LuckyKelleyK

Shiny_Rock
just a couple more

screen_shot_2014-11-07_at_3.png

screen_shot_2014-11-07_at_4.png

S

SparkliesLuver

:love: :love: :love:

That's a seriously gorgeous ring and it looks at home on your finger. :) Wow! Beautiful job. The stone really seems to come to life in the setting.

We definitely need lots more pictures, by the way. :naughty:

Michelez

Shiny_Rock
The color is amazing, it's beautiful!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is absolutely amazing. In your photo's it's even prettier compared to the BE pics.
And that center stone :love: . That luscious green!!! It's like the green of a romantic castle lake. And the complete set could not be prettier with the flowing band. I bet that you are truly enjoy wearing this set.

What I love about your ring is that there is eye candy from every angle. Enjoy!!!

VirginiaZee

Shiny_Rock
That ring is beautiful! So pretty and peaceful and blingy. :appl:

LuckyKelleyK

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much ladies! I do love it and wouldn't have it if it weren't for all of you, and others here on pricescope. Acinom, in certain light this ring reminds me so much of your amazing dipped in sugar VC zircon, your collection is just breathtaking! :love: I don't know how you resist wearing all your rings at the same time haha.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous color! The ring looks beautiful on you!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LuckyKelleyK|1415395101|3779423 said:
Thank you so much ladies! I do love it and wouldn't have it if it weren't for all of you, and others here on pricescope. Acinom, in certain light this ring reminds me so much of your amazing dipped in sugar VC zircon, your collection is just breathtaking! :love: I don't know how you resist wearing all your rings at the same time haha.

I thought exactly the same when I saw the pic taken from the top down LuckyKellyK!!! But your Montana definitely rules so I am honoured that my Zircon can be the little sister of that glorious Montana :love:
You have probably posted it in your other thread: where did you find your stone and what are the specs?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Very cool sapphire! Enjoy!

cheers--Sharon

LuckyKelleyK

Shiny_Rock
Acinom|1415397197|3779443 said:
LuckyKelleyK|1415395101|3779423 said:

I thought exactly the same when I saw the pic taken from the top down LuckyKellyK!!! But your Montana definitely rules so I am honoured that my Zircon can be the little sister of that glorious Montana :love:
You have probably posted it in your other thread: where did you find your stone and what are the specs?

That's so sweet of you but I don't think your beautiful step cut zircon in that vc setting can be called little sister to anything! I found the sapphire on litnon/gemline, it is 2.67 carats and 7mm, unheated and untreated, vvs. I know the face up size is a little small for the ct weight but I think the size is perfect in this halo and imo the thickness of the halo is also perfect for the stone. It just came out exactly how I wanted it. The prongs are so small and delicate. I don't think I would be able to tell the difference if it was hand forged.

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
Wow, that is a beautiful ring.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, what a pretty montana sapphire and beautiful ring!!!!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That is one beautiful ring!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LuckyKelleyK said:
"That's so sweet of you but I don't think your beautiful step cut zircon in that vc setting can be called little sister to anything! I found the sapphire on litnon/gemline, it is 2.67 carats and 7mm, unheated and untreated, vvs. I know the face up size is a little small for the ct weight but I think the size is perfect in this halo and imo the thickness of the halo is also perfect for the stone. It just came out exactly how I wanted it. The prongs are so small and delicate. I don't think I would be able to tell the difference if it was hand forged.

:wavey: Let them be twins! They even have the same size 8-)
Your stone is such a great find. There is something about Montana's... I wish I could see yours in real life but now I am truly enjoying the photo's. Please post a lot more from all angles :appl:

Alexxxx

Rough_Rock
Trade
Very beautiful!!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, the color is gorgeous. Rich and deep and velvety. Love the setting also. :love: Enjoy in health and happiness. :appl:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring, love those Montanas!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning !

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is beautiful! Gorgeous color sapphire :love: That setting showcases the sapphire perfectly :appl:

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring!
Enjoy!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness what a spectacular center stone! I love the play of colors - and I wish I could see it in person! There's something special about having a stone mined here in the States, too!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I keep coming back to your thread hoping for more pics of your beautiful Montana ring 8-)

LuckyKelleyK

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone for the compliments! I really love it :love:

Acinom|1415692103|3781127 said:
I keep coming back to your thread hoping for more pics of your beautiful Montana ring 8-)

I have been planning on posting more photos but haven't had time or an interesting setting to take them. Stay tuned :angel:

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Those prongs are perfection.

LuckyKelleyK

Shiny_Rock
Here are a couple cloudy day inside car pics

_24049.jpg

_24050.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah! Your ring is so beautiful in every light condition and from every angle. Thanks for posting the new pics. I hope you will come back with a lot more. What do you think of your ring now that you have been wearing it for a short while?

S

SparkliesLuver

Acinom said:
Ah! Your ring is so beautiful in every light condition and from every angle. Thanks for posting the new pics. I hope you will come back with a lot more. What do you think of your ring now that you have been wearing it for a short while?

+1 to everything Acinom said. Really!

LuckyKelleyK

Shiny_Rock
**edited by moderator, no sales outside the preloved forum**

Red_Velvette

Rough_Rock
How much are you asking, and where is it listed? It's beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results