shape
carat
color
clarity

Navy Veteran Beaten By Trump's Hidden Agents in Portland

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't condone it, I support it, but I always was a radical in the 60s :) or as radical as one could be at 15.

The government has not listened, this is making the government listen, now they can and probably will mow down the protesters like Tianamen

We don't want to be another China, the government can go in and mow the protesters down and we can create another China under Trump or we can find a way to communicate.

@JPie No one on the thread has condemned the violence of the rioters either, have they? @OboeGal said she didn't condone violence, but stopped there. No one has spoken out against the rioters and the assault they are making on Federal courthouses. Why is it okay to tear down the buildings within which our laws are carried out? What right do the rioters have to do that?

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are incorrect in that the protesters want to overthrow our government, they want justice and equality.

This is what they are protesting:

Protests against systemic racism and police brutality have been a nightly feature in deeply liberal Portland since Minneapolis police killed George Floyd on May 25.

@JPie And if you are watching around the clock news coverage, you will have seen the rioters piling fencing at the doors of the Courthouse, effectively barricading the troops inside, and then the rioters pile rubbish against the doors and set it on fire, in an attempt to -- what, exactly? These are not the actions of peaceful protestors, these are the actions of violent persons who want to overthrow the central government. If these rioters were waving Confederate flags while they did this, they wouldn't be nearly as widely supported in this thread as they are, but overthrowing the central government is exactly what the South attempted all those years ago. Now another group is trying to do the same thing, it seems, and they are getting a lot of support here. I don't approve of overthrowing the government by violent means when we have laws and elections and all the other avenues open to us here in the US.

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
I know Trump thinks the optics of this are on his side (and they are, for his base). But when you get the moms and dads out there, especially, this isn't going to go the way Trump wants it to. These military style troops need to have identifying badges. Its pretty difficult to say "some of these people violated my rights by shoving me into an unmarked car without telling me why.", when you can't say who. They need to be identified so they can be held accountable. We aren't a third world country, yet, though we seem well on the way.

jaaron

Brilliant_Rock
No it is not Ok with me. Now my Q to you...is it ok to destroy government properties?

Of course it's not ok to destroy government properties, which, by the way, assuming you're a US taxpayer are actually our properties. I have said before, however, that I can understand the boiling over of frustration on the part of people who have been asking and asking and asking for the right to wake up in the morning terrified that their child will be killed for having the audacity to jog or buy iced tea while black.

And I have no issue with properly identifiable law enforcement arresting people who are actually committing crimes, with proper due process and subsequently charging them. I do have an issue with unidentified guys in camo driving around in unmarked vans snatching people off the street for no identifiable reason, taking them to to unidentified locations without due process. It's garbage, pure and simple. It could be your daughter or mine.

ETA: if they did actually properly arrest, process and charge some people, it sure would be interesting to see who exactly is doing this damage. Odd how uninterested they seem in getting to the bottom of that.

Remember my other question, DF? The one about the retired navy seal? Was he destroying federal property? How was he presenting an immediate danger? Was what happened there ok?

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
Well! I don't think Heielmann is given to theatrics, and I don't think Trump would dare not leave office if he's voted out. But the possibility , of him trying to send troops out to monitor polling stations is interesting, and I wouldn't put this past him.

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
If Trump has sent in the military or military style help and his creepy AF "secret police," then WHY is the rioting continuing and even actually worsening?

Answer: Because that is his intent. NOT to stop the discord but to fan the flames of the racial divide and make those scary black people look like a giant threat, the same scapegoating he's done to immigrants and the same scapegoating Hitler did to Jewish people, to get back some of the white vote that he's lost through his own astounding incompetence and criminality.

Also. I, for one, am infinitely more terrified by how the leader of our country disregards our laws than I am by some angry poor people disregarding our laws. As we all should be.

Don't fall for con man, traitor Trump's tricks. Vote him out!!!

jaaron

Brilliant_Rock
@JPie No one on the thread has condemned the violence of the rioters either, have they? @OboeGal said she didn't condone violence, but stopped there. No one has spoken out against the rioters and the assault they are making on Federal courthouses. Why is it okay to tear down the buildings within which our laws are carried out? What right do the rioters have to do that?

Sigh. Then why not send properly identifiable federal law enforcement to arrest them, give them proper due process and charge them? Absolutely nothing wrong with that. It's the easy option, it's legal, it's how our system was set up to operate. Why not take it? Because it might put a stop to the damage and imply a functional federal legal system and therefore won't stir up the fear and loathing among his ever-shrinking base, which he needs to stoke until November. That's why.

What is the desired of outcome of the rioters in Portland? What do they hope to accomplish with their violence? Do they just want to close down the Federal courthouse in Portland, and take over prosecuting all crimes; !poof!, suddenly there are no crimes with Federal status? What is the advantage to the accused persons in that? What is the advantage to the state of Washington? To the citizens of the area? If Portland can do it, why not Austin? Or Detroit? What's the point of shutting down the courthouse? Right now, all I see is a lot of violence and a desire to overthrow the government.

Shutting down the federal courthouse will have zero effect on whether there are crimes with federal status. A building is a building, no more than that.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well! I don't think Heielmann is given to theatrics, and I don't think Trump would dare not leave office if he's voted out. But the possibility , of him trying to send troops out to monitor polling stations is interesting, and I wouldn't put this past him.

The Republican party has publicly admitted it can win elections only by cheating (their opposition to mail-in ballots) and there's the pesky redistricting and outright voter suppression.

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
The Republican party has publicly admitted it can win elections only by cheating (their opposition to mail-in ballots) and there's the pesky redistricting and outright voter suppression.

Not to mention Russian interference, again. Trump's kiss-up, immoral Republican Senators REFUSED to pass the measures to secure our election from foreign interference.

Last edited:

Demon

Brilliant_Rock

Absolutely. We've done mail in (and in person voting if you choose) here in CO for a while now. Its gone very well. You can either mail your ballot back in or drop it off at numerous places. I think WA, and I don't know where else also does this. Works very well. Which of course is the problem for republicans. Can't have more people voting.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think WA, and I don't know where else also does this. Works very well. Which of course is the problem for republicans.

We do mail-in voting in Oregon too. We also spray graffiti on innocent buildings in an attempt to overthrow the government.

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
The only one who is trying to overthrow our government is TRUMP.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Remember my other question, DF? The one about the retired navy seal? Was he destroying federal property? How was he presenting an immediate danger? Was what happened there ok?
No,no,no,no!. Is getting to the point that I agree Trump shouldn't send any fed agents into Portland and just let the liberals destroy their own city.

Last edited:

jaaron

Brilliant_Rock
No,no,no,no!. Is getting to the point that I agree Trump shouldn't send any fed agents into Portland and just let the liberals destroy their own city.

But why is it either/or? Like the government has no other options available to them. I've got news for you. They have many lawful ways of dealing with this situation at their disposal. They are choosing to use violent, probably illegal, incendiary and dangerous methods instead. We, the taxpayers, are going to end up funding their defence in some very costly court proceedings before long.

Unidentifiable men putting people into unidentified vans with no due process is unacceptable in a democracy.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is getting to the point that I agree Trump shouldn't send any fed agents into Portland and just let the liberals destroy their own city.

Yup ... it’s amazing the degree of delusion that plague so many on the left, in the MSM, etc. :doh:These dem mayors are getting their citizens killed by remaining derelict, just so they can continue the pandering to their base & against Trump leading up to the election.

I’m glad I don’t depend solely on the government to protect my home/family, but I do feel bad for the actual innocent people who are imprisoned in their communities by these domestic terrorists posing as ‘peaceful protestors’. Hopefully the innocent victims of this madness use their votes in November to enact change the proper/legal way at ballot boxes, and get these disastrous Dems out of office.

The feds in Portland have uniform badges; if the protestors were actually being peaceful, the tear gas wouldn’t have been deployed & blurred their vision.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unidentifiable men putting people into unidentified vans with no due process is unacceptable in a democracy.
I'd agree with you. What else do you wanted me to say?? :confused: like I said... the feds should stay away from Portland and just let the liberal mayor destroy the city.

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Trump posts a photo of "rioting" in the US on Facebook- Except the photo was actually from the Ukraine.

For anyone who STILL didn't get the memo: TRUMP LIES. DO NOT BELIEVE HIM OR HIS PROPAGANDA OUTLET, FOX "NEWS."

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I gotta admit, when it comes to campaign ads that go for the jugular, Republicans do it best!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I don’t normally get into the political fray here, but I heard today that the feds in Portland did have identification on. They supposedly wear a personal number and a unit-identifying number on their uniforms. So they can be identified if needed.
With the vicious retaliatory doxxing that goes on, I can see why they don’t wear their names. They are our sons, husbands and fathers just doing their jobs and they and their families deserve to be safe also.
Carry on.

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
I don’t normally get into the political fray here, but I heard today that the feds in Portland did have identification on. They supposedly wear a personal number and a unit-identifying number on their uniforms. So they can be identified if needed.
With the vicious retaliatory doxxing that goes on, I can see why they don’t wear their names. They are our sons, husbands and fathers just doing their jobs and they and their families deserve to be safe also.
Carry on.

Um, no. You heard wrong. Please get informed as to what is actually going on in our country before it's too late to save our democracy.

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
Yup ... it’s amazing the degree of delusion that plague so many on the left, in the MSM, etc. :doh:These dem mayors are getting their citizens killed by remaining derelict, just so they can continue the pandering to their base & against Trump leading up to the election.

I’m glad I don’t depend solely on the government to protect my home/family, but I do feel bad for the actual innocent people who are imprisoned in their communities by these domestic terrorists posing as ‘peaceful protestors’. Hopefully the innocent victims of this madness use their votes in November to enact change the proper/legal way at ballot boxes, and get these disastrous Dems out of office.

The feds in Portland have uniform badges; if the protestors were actually being peaceful, the tear gas wouldn’t have been deployed & blurred their vision.

Please wake up. Before it's too late for ALL of us.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trump posts a photo of "rioting" in the US on Facebook- Except the photo was actually from the Ukraine.

For anyone who STILL didn't get the memo: TRUMP LIES. DO NOT BELIEVE HIM OR HIS PROPAGANDA OUTLET, FOX "NEWS."

b/c the riots photos from the US are too graphic.

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
There is nothing on Trump's page. Most likely it is on Evangelicals for Trump page. Trump is not responsible for what they are posting on THEIR page. 0'''.jpg

Last edited:

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
There is nothing on Trump's page. Most likely it is on Evangelicals for Trump page. Trump is not responsible for what they are posting on THEIR page. 0'''.jpg

Honestly, anyone who still supports Trump at this is probably not teachable. It is very hard to believe that anyone could still believe his propaganda and somehow miss ALL he has done that should be sending chills through anyone who enjoys living in a free country.

I just hope and pray, for your sake as well as mine, that your choice does not win at the polls, and that your hero does not then get by with following through on his statements of refusing to leave office if he doesn't win. Yet another of many, many, many dictator moves, right there in glaring giant, neon, on-fire colors. I hope we don't all find ourselves in the next Russia with the next Putin as our leader on November 4.

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Oh those silly Evangelicals. Of course Trump isn't responsible for them, in fact he takes no responsibility for anything! Hmmm, but are Evangelicals responsible for Trump?

edited to add: It appears the Trump campaign did not create the ad, but it was posted on Trump's official FaceBook page. But Trump is still NOT RESPONSIBLE. FOR ANYTHING! (see below)
1595463958540.png

Last edited:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Um, no. You heard wrong. Please get informed as to what is actually going on in our country before it's too late to save our democracy.

Wow. Thank you for reminding me why I stay away from these topics... :knockout:

0E09F7BA-0C72-49B4-AA97-26A8E58D756A.jpeg

I will bow out now. Good night.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results