shape
carat
color
clarity

Narrowing my search... please help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rcl77

Rough_Rock
Alright.... so I''ve spent numerous hours on PS and surfing vendors for an ER... I have been pleasantly surprised by the online vendors that I have contacted: GOG, Union and Excel... all have their benefits and all have had outstanding customer service, so far!!
emsmile.gif

So I am in the process of narrowing down my search to 2-3 diamonds and thought I would seek advice from the experts.... My budget is $8,000 for setting and center stone and I am looking at having the setting custom made @ ~$2K

#1 1.41 ct, I, VS2, GIA
6.21x6.12x4.41
Polish: Excellent
Synnetry: VG
Flour: N
Culet: None
Table: 71%
Depth: 72%
Girdle: Slightly Thick to Thick

ASET attached

#2 1.21 ct, I, VS2, AGS0
5.79x5.91x4.39
AGS Cut Grade: Ideal
Polish: Ideal
Symmetry: Ideal
Fluorescence: None
Culet: None
Table Percentage: 60.21%
Depth Percentage: 75.84%
Crown Ú: 35.36‹
Crown Depth: 12.80%
Pavilion Ú: 40.37‹
Pavilion Depth: 60.40%

ASET attached

#3 1.31 ct, G, VS1, EGL USA
6.03x5.89x4.29
Depth Percentage: 72.8 %
Table Percentage: 65 %
Girdle: M-STK
Culet: None (Pointed)
Polish: Excellent
Symmetry: Very Good
Fluorescence: None (Inert)

Will have pics tomorrow on this one....

1.21 aset.jpg

I have attached the ASET for the 1.21 (above) but here is the link to 1.41....

Hi rc, I definitely like the 1.21 best on ASET out of the two you have. It looks great! Will wait to see last one.

RCL77, Your post is little confusing, try to put the ASET of each diamond next to the discription
to avoid confusion.
Thanks

Joe
35.gif

Thanks Ellen!!

Can you help me understand what are the up/downside of diamond #1?? I think I have attached the ASET...
33.gif

1.41a ASET.JPG

Date: 3/10/2009 7:58:10 PM
Author: rcl77
Thanks Ellen!!

Can you help me understand what are the up/downside of diamond #1?? I think I have attached the ASET...
33.gif
Sorry, yes, I got confused too! It''s the 3rd we need the ASET on.

Anywho, I will give you a link that explains ASETS, and what they mean. You want as much red as possible, followed by green, mixed with some blue. So out of the two ASET''s we have, I like what I''m seeing in the 1.21 best!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/why-we-prefer-aset-to-ideal-scope-with-fancy-shapes.73949/

And you''re welcome!

Date: 3/10/2009 8:06:15 PM
Author: Ellen

Date: 3/10/2009 7:58:10 PM
Author: rcl77
Thanks Ellen!!

33.gif
Sorry, yes, I got confused too! It''s the 3rd we need the ASET on.

Anywho, I will give you a link that explains ASETS, and what they mean. You want as much red as possible, followed by green, mixed with some blue. So out of the two ASET''s we have, I like what I''m seeing in the 1.21 best!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/why-we-prefer-aset-to-ideal-scope-with-fancy-shapes.73949/

And you''re welcome!
Ditto!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP