shape
carat
color
clarity

Name Brand or No Name Brand

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Thats neat. I must say I was appalled by the snootiness of the sales staff. I went in there last year. My husband said go get your self a great ring this time--so I decided to look everywhere and I did. I had a very generous budget -- something pretty good at Tiffany, HW etc. The Tiffany people were fabulous but I wasnt thrilled with any of the stoned for the money...........Harry Winston was dismissive at best.

I used to work in retail --pretty high end and I learned a valuable lesson. How people look and are dressed doesnt necessarily match how much money they have to spend.

HAs noting to do with you but I think those stores often lose customers with those attitudes. A friend of mine used to work at such a place amd sold a half million dollar necklace to an older guy in flip flops for his wife and no one else would help him until she stepped in

diamondsbylauren

Brilliant_Rock
WS- all I can tell you was that back then, only the hottest of the hotties got to work in the salon. Why would girls that good looking take the time to talk to anyone??????

Yes Window, I am in total agreement with you. Personally, I have found such moronic behavior exhibited in high end stores that I am appalled.
A few weeks ago I went into a Mercedes dealer.
Once they saw I was looking at a C240 ( the least expensive model) NO ONE would even give me a second glance.
So you have me ( wearing jeans) trying to find out about a 25K automobile and five salesman standing around drinking cofee ignoring me.

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
emsmile.gif
isnt it nuts...............

bluepetal

Rough_Rock
hello windowshopper & diamondsbylauren (both of you have been helpful to me on occassions). It was my friend that tradedin her Tiffany diamond to Graff for the 5.18 carat asscher. I saw the same ring on bluenile for $118,000, far less than Graff''s price.

I love Harry Winston, but in NYC Graff seems to be the place where you want to get your ring. It is sexier & chic to many women in NY!

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
hi bluepetal...............wow thats a lot of $.......................... cant imagine the price at Graff

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results