shape
carat
color
clarity

MZ... how about this orange

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/20/2005 3:07:00 PM
Author: movie zombie
picture of orange zircon ring, please!!!!!

peace,movie zombie
There was one posted earlier. Have you seen that thread?

My jeweler had nothing better to do than bring in a couple of large and gorgeous reddish-orange and golden-orange zircons. Not for me, unfortunately.
8.gif
The red one - it took a long moment to figure out what it was: CZ... no, these guys do not have any, too bright to be anything (else) real, very unusual zircon color... just confusing. Not to mention that the look of the darn thing burning out loud on the white paper didn't help concentrate at all - with the brilliant reflections around it, I was expecting the paper to curl away parched any moment! Both are off to a happy camper I think. You could probably trace some if you wanted.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/20/2005 3:07:00 PM
Author: movie zombie
picture of orange zircon ring, please!!!!!

peace,movie zombie

I posted pictures in this thread: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/orange-zircon-ring-done.34806/

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
yes, you did and i saw it based on my posts there! thanks for the reminder: i still like looking at that ring!

the bezels would protect it lots....i''m glad you''re getting to wear it during the week.

peace,movie zombie

americanthai

Rough_Rock
Here are some photos of an orange Zircon from Mogok. I bought this stone earlier in the year, recut it here in Bangkok, and sold it in July. Although it only weighed 2.80 carats, the color was quite nice.

zirc280b1.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
nice! peace, movie zombie

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This thread is taking a life of its own! Every time I happen upon a cute picture of an orage gemstone...

Well, this is a tad more than ''cute'', woudn''t you think? ''Humble'' citrine, in a great portrait!

There is more here this came from: Link to ATTG Especially these unusual ones.

oragemania.JPG

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
more than a tad ''cute'' is right! now that''s getting to be some serious orange citrine!!!!!!

peace, movie zombie

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Cant resist to post other view of Richard''s M. spess he has in his Showcase.

Side-And-Top-Spess.jpg

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
I know, I saw that one in his showcase... It is simple amazing... Drool Drool Drool!!

Thanks for posting it here.!

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 12/11/2005 3:42:18 PM
Author: Matatora
Wow 5101 is the first concave cut I have really like...Saxon said they look like fireworks and I think she is right but this one, the cut is just so neat with that pattern. Very kool! I wish he had a blue one.
You need but to call him and let him know this, he can custom cut you one in aqua or topaz...

Richard is a bona fide genius and lots of fun to work with.
Wink

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
http://www.cherrypicked.com/Gallery/Score.aspx?ItemID=1890

orange diamond!

jszweda

Shiny_Rock
Since you said we need a little more orange around here, let me jump on that band wagon too.
10.gif

GR0503160048A.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results