shape
carat
color
clarity

My Wonderful E-ring Upgrade. Thankyou....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2008 10:43:17 AM
Author: Ellen

Date: 7/12/2008 9:57:09 PM
Author: arjunajane

Is there a blushing emotie?
oh, I''ll keep taking them don''t worry - its pretty addictive!

The only thing I can''t get a really great shot of is All the arrows (as in, showing the points out to the edge). I have to say probably one of my fave views is like whats in your avatar - when I''m in the car at night, the arrows just glow silver, its so cool!
3.gif

How did you manage to take that shot Ellen? Or do you have tips for ''arrow'' shots in general?
TIA!
The one in my av came from holding my hand up to a window that had the sun beating on it. The mini blinds were shut, but it was still really bright on it.

Windowsills are one of the best for arrow shots, and any time you can get the light source behind the stone it will give you better chances of catching them. Just keep experimenting, you''ll get there.
28.gif

Love your new shots! I just love that ring.
5.gif
Thanks Ellen for your help! Your like my diamond Sensei, lol.
2.gif

I was worried you were gonna suggest windowsills - now it means I''ve got to dust them
40.gif

I''m glad you like the shots, as you can probably tell I love it alot too!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
That is a beautiful ring. My favorite. A gorgeous round brillant solitaire set in yellow gold with a white head. Perfection, really! Thanks for the pictures, and looking forward to more.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! The ring looks fabulous on your hand. I just love the legato style-and fabulous to see it in yellow gold!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Thankyou so much flygirl and Gemma12!

Gemma, I''m curious about the ring in your av - do you have a thread? It looks very nice from what I can see!
5.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2008 10:00:27 PM

2.gif

I was worried you were gonna suggest windowsills - now it means I''ve got to dust them
40.gif

You welcome!
2.gif

And lol, yes, shooting tons of pics will make you have to clean things.
9.gif
11.gif

Here''s the arrow thread I started, maybe it will give you some ideas. If you want to post in it, just report it to Andrey so he can unlock it.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-arrow-thread.79034/

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2008 8:47:52 AM

Date: 7/13/2008 10:00:27 PM

2.gif

40.gif

You welcome!
2.gif

And lol, yes, shooting tons of pics will make you have to clean things.
9.gif
11.gif

Here''s the arrow thread I started, maybe it will give you some ideas. If you want to post in it, just report it to Andrey so he can unlock it.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-arrow-thread.79034/
ooh..forgot about that one! yay, another place to post pics, lol...

addicted, anyone....?
20.gif

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
your ring is A*M*A*Z*I*N*G!!!!
30.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/14/2008 9:38:14 AM
Author: emilina22
your ring is A*M*A*Z*I*N*G!!!!
30.gif
Thankyou Emilina!

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi Arjuna!!!

It''s been a real pleasure working with you and our compadres over at WF to help you in this upgrade.
emthup.gif
Absolutely amazing pix!!!
emphoto.gif
You are certifiably dangerous with a digi cam.
emdgust.gif
emsmilep.gif

From all of us here at GOG we thank you for everything and from me personally because I think you are really a joy to work with.
1.gif

Warm regards,
Jonathan

smithy617

Rough_Rock
Very Nice...congrats

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/15/2008 3:27:02 PM
Author: Rhino
Hi Arjuna!!!

It's been a real pleasure working with you and our compadres over at WF to help you in this upgrade.
emthup.gif
Absolutely amazing pix!!!
emphoto.gif
You are certifiably dangerous with a digi cam.
emdgust.gif
emsmilep.gif

From all of us here at GOG we thank you for everything and from me personally because I think you are really a joy to work with.
1.gif

Warm regards,
Jonathan
Hey Jon,
thankyou so much for taking the time to drop in!
And trust me, the pleasure was all mine working with such a great team as you have at GOG - and made even better that you guys were cool enough to co-operate so smoothly with WF.
I know of alot of other businesses who would've balked at that kind of thing - in my opinion it just goes to demonstrate further GOG's commitment to customer service. A++

Plus, you were right about the new camera, it really does do a pretty good job - if I say so meself, lol!
3.gif

Thankyou, look forward to working together again in the future,
regards
AJ.

ETA: and thanks Smithy617
5.gif

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
arjunajane, sorry I am late but just wanted to say your ring is beautiful!! I was looking forward to seeing it, as I remember your thread a while back. After my reset fiasco, I am sort of soured in a way on platinum, and since my diamond is now back in a YG solitaire, I like having company!! Congrats!!!

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/13/2008 1:37:21 AM
profile..
Wow, your pictures are gorgeous! Hard to say which is best; love the lighting on a lot of them, but I also loved the angle on this one. Very beautiful! I am more and more appreciating the simplicity of solitaire.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring is absolutely sensational - I love the buttery yellow gold! The prongs are beautiful and the look of the ring so sleek.

Your diamond is breathtakingly beautiful - and can we talk about your photography skills?

Just perfect - the epitome of a solitaire engagement ring. Enjoy every moment of it!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/16/2008 7:03:17 PM
Author: old-fashioned girl
arjunajane, sorry I am late but just wanted to say your ring is beautiful!! I was looking forward to seeing it, as I remember your thread a while back. After my reset fiasco, I am sort of soured in a way on platinum, and since my diamond is now back in a YG solitaire, I like having company!! Congrats!!!
Thankyou OFG! I must have missed your thread, do you have pics of your YG ring now?
I agree with you about a simple solitaire. Originally my ideas and tastes for this ring were all over the shop, and I do love some of the more elaborate settings on PS. But I think you can call me a solitaire gal now!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/16/2008 8:34:28 PM
Author: MissGotRocks
This ring is absolutely sensational - I love the buttery yellow gold! The prongs are beautiful and the look of the ring so sleek.

Your diamond is breathtakingly beautiful - and can we talk about your photography skills?

Just perfect - the epitome of a solitaire engagement ring. Enjoy every moment of it!
Wow thanks MissGotRocks! Your comments really are very kind, thankyou
5.gif

And I have to give my photos credit to Ellen and other PS''ers whom I have learned from. I didn''t know I had any skllls, lol! This is the first decent camera I have had, and my first time using macro, so I''m glad you like ''em.
I guess it definately helps when you can''t get enough of your subject, lol!
2.gif

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful...

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
Arjunajane glad to see this beautiful ring now has it''s own thread in the SMTR forum. It really is fabulous.

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/16/2008 11:33:38 PM

Date: 7/16/2008 7:03:17 PM
Author: old-fashioned girl
... my diamond is now back in a YG solitaire,...
Thankyou OFG! I must have missed your thread, do you have pics of your YG ring now?
I agree with you about a simple solitaire. ...
No, I haven''t done a thread of the ring with its new head. Partly just because I have NO TIME! Partly because it feels kind of boring, as people who''ve been around PS a while have seen my wedding set when the solitaire had the hideous 6-prong head that I hated, and it''s almost kind of embarrassing since for 3 years I''ve been trying to change it to a completely different setting, which turned out to be a fiasco. (although that fiasco is one of the reasons I now appreciate solitaire more) And even though I''m much happier with the 4-prong head than I was with the ugly skyscraper 6-prong head, it''s still just a basic Tiffany solitaire, which doesn''t seem very exciting by PS standards. But I guess I should post it one of these days.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Thankyou Kellyfish and softyly softly
5.gif

OFG, I feel so bad that you have these fed up feelings about your ring, it really is such a shame.
7.gif

However, I''m sure regardless of a "plain" solitaire or not, your PS friends would love to see a pic of a ring that you''re actually wearing and happy with!
1.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
I finally have some flower pics to share - hope no one minds me re - hashing thread for new
more%20pix%20pls.gif

I''m not sure what this flower is (perhaps a daffodil?), but I fell in love with its creamy colour
5.gif

DSC00906-edit.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
..and of course had to get pics of it with my ring!

DSC00907.jpg-edit g1.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
5.gif

DSC00919.jpg-edit a2.JPG

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
beautiful ring!!! it looks lovely on your hand. i finally had the chance to see a large-ish k in person this weekend. they are fantastic stones when cut well! just fantastic. i bet you are thrilled with yours! congrats on such a wonderful stone & ring!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/27/2008 11:12:57 AM
Author: jcrow
beautiful ring!!! it looks lovely on your hand. i finally had the chance to see a large-ish k in person this weekend. they are fantastic stones when cut well! just fantastic. i bet you are thrilled with yours! congrats on such a wonderful stone & ring!
Thankyou Jcrow!
It was a bit of a gamble, as I''d never seen a well cut K in person - but I''m 110% happy I went with it.
Its always white, or other amazing colours..

As you can tell, I have alot of fun photographing it too, lol.
3.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
More peetures!
runaround1.gif
So pretty aj!!

More?
9.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/27/2008 12:20:19 PM
More peetures!
runaround1.gif
So pretty aj!!

More?
9.gif
Thanks Ellen!
lol, if you keep askin, I''ll keep takin!

9.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Hey, me again!
I had such preeety flowers from my B''day, being the good lil PS''er I am I couldn''t help but get a few new piccies - hope no one minds!

DSC01001-edit.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
yummy arrows

DSC00996-edit 2.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results