shape
carat
color
clarity

My Wonderful E-ring Upgrade. Thankyou....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is just GORGEOUS! That solitaire setting is right up there with the very best! They did a fabulous job with the prong tips, too! I love it!

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
I think I''ve said this before about someone else''s fire shot, but -- aren''t you afraid to have that thing off your finger and laying on a rock or flower in the sun? Your amazing diamond sparkles so much that an eagle might spy it from the sky, and come swooping down and grab it in his beak! You''d never see it again!!

Just kidding of course, but I can''t help myself :)

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/12/2008 2:16:22 AM
Author: arjunajane
I just like this view..
This picture is stunning. I LOVE it. I am also glad you took lots of profile shots. We need profile shots of it on your finger too! It''s so beautiful!!! You must just stare at it all day.
emlove.gif
GORGEOUS!! Congratulations!!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Really gorgeous. I love the profile! Congrats!
36.gif

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring and stone! Love it with the yellow gold!

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Hey Arjuna!
That ring looks fantastic!
Congratulations! You did a really great job, and your man must be pleased that all the internet surfing resulted in such a beautiful ring.
When you get your wedding band to wear alongside, be sure to take pics and post, hey?!
And judging by the comments, looks like YG is coming baaaack?!! (although perhaps there''s a bunch of us reckon it never went away!)
35.gif

dockman3

Brilliant_Rock
These latest pics are even better than the first ones. I can''t believe the fire coming off of that thing! That''s amazing!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
That diamond is a ball of fire! Love it with the sleek setting! Congrats, Arjuna!

louisvgirl

Shiny_Rock
Looks beautiful in the yellow gold and beautiful on your hand. The sleek lines are so defined and fluid. It looks just stunning on your hand. I, too, love the shot that you really liked. I love that style. Perry is perfect!
36.gif

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
I love your ring! It''s lovely and classic, wonderful lines on the setting. Congratulations!

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock
I love the diamond and the future setting!!!!

lovies.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/12/2008 5:40:35 AM
Author: bling addict

Date: 7/12/2008 5:25:56 AM

Cheers Bling Addict! I had plenty more in all the colours of the rainbow, but I''m trying to show just a lil restraint, lol.

thankyou.gif
Hey AJ,
Well that''s very thoughtful of you to try and show restraint, but it is a SMTR thread, I don''t think restraint is required! LOL I''m very glad you''re very happy with it
36.gif
lol BA - ok, you asked for it! Not much sun today, but next up - flower shots?
thankyou.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/12/2008 9:34:19 AM
Author: Ellen

Date: 7/12/2008 9:07:40 AM

Thanks Ellen hon, I will keep trying until mine are as pretty as yours
5.gif
When I get some more time I will add to the fire thread, I have a couple where the spectral colours shooting off the stone are just so cool!

And thankyou Lazybum
5.gif
Don''t be silly, they already are!
2.gif
But do keep taking them.
9.gif
Can''t get enough....
Is there a blushing emotie?
oh, I''ll keep taking them don''t worry - its pretty addictive!

The only thing I can''t get a really great shot of is All the arrows (as in, showing the points out to the edge). I have to say probably one of my fave views is like whats in your avatar - when I''m in the car at night, the arrows just glow silver, its so cool!
3.gif

How did you manage to take that shot Ellen? Or do you have tips for "arrow" shots in general?
TIA!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
This is about the best I can get of the arrows so far -

DSC00586-edit.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
and this one..can only seem to get 2 or 3 at once..

DSC00591-edit arrows.JPG

Burk

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!! Great job with the pics!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Thankyou LuvstheFlash, your new ring is also incredible! I really like it as a solitaire btw (clearly I'm biased though, lol). Great size!
30.gif

Thankyou DS - that means alot coming from you, as your solitaire and set are mine's inspiration/envy set! As you may remember, I was looking into the LM solitaire. I still love that look, but I have to say I am 110% happy with my WF one. I also think they did a great job with the prongs, thanks for saying so.
1.gif

Terry, I hadn't really thought of that before!
40.gif
Not many eagles here, but I would be worried about Magpies, they are notorious for coveting shiny things! Hmm, I wonder if this is something covered under insurance? Theft by bird? lol
9.gif

Cheers Isabelle! I really like the way the shoulders sweep up on the legato and seeing all the facets of the stone from that angle. I promise profile shots on finger just for you
5.gif

Thanks Iluvcarats and Portia. Thanks LaraOnline - I think he's glad that the diamond chatter has been reduced a lil now, lol. I guess for me, YG never really went out, as it seems to suit me better. But I agree that on PS there seems to be more YG rings cropping up than when I joined.

Hey again Dockman! Yeah I was actually surprised about how easy it was to capture the fire - infact, its almost hard for me to have a pic without any fire, lol.

Cheers Lauren, Louisvgirl, ahappygirl and macie!
And thanks Burk, love the new av.

35.gif

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
That stone is quite the looker - Hubba Hubba!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Thankyou StephensBride - I''m loving the pic in your av, what a cutie!

Here are a couple more handshots/shots of the profile.
This is kind of more the view that I see from..

DSC00669-edit.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
profile..

DSC00670-edit.JPG

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
So gorgeous Arjunajane! I''m lovin'' the claws...and what an excellent use of emoticons!
2.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
And just a couple of ones I thought were fun, while trying to capture arrows..

The pink tones reflected in my diamond are from my metallich fuschia camera
5.gif

so, pink arrows..

DSC00741-edit.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock

DSC00734-edit.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
another view
5.gif

DSC00748-edit.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
I like the girdle reflection (?) in this one.

Thanks for looking, I hope you''re not all sick of me yet, lol!
1.gif

DSC00747-edit.JPG

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
No...not sick, I love the new shots! I would love see more, especially a group shot with your POH (
31.gif
), just so she doesn't feel ... left out
10.gif

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Thanks LIB!
I''m afraid the POH is back at home @ GOG - I traded her in for Perry. It was sad to see her go, but I have to say - I thought I loved that diamond, until I received this one!
9.gif

Plus of course it is more special, as that was a RHR, but this is an upgrade of my ering.
5.gif

I do still have my original ering which is a modest 3-stone. Perhaps I can do a group shot with that one..

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Awww darn it! Whatever you have...more pics please
10.gif
!

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/13/2008 3:28:20 AM
Author: Love in Bloom

Awww darn it! Whatever you have...more pics please
10.gif
!
Ha ha, ok I''m happy to indulge ! one more for LIB, then I better give it a rest (at least for a couple of days, lol)..
5.gif
11.gif

DSC00744-edit.JPG

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/12/2008 9:57:09 PM

Is there a blushing emotie?
oh, I'll keep taking them don't worry - its pretty addictive!

The only thing I can't get a really great shot of is All the arrows (as in, showing the points out to the edge). I have to say probably one of my fave views is like whats in your avatar - when I'm in the car at night, the arrows just glow silver, its so cool!
3.gif

How did you manage to take that shot Ellen? Or do you have tips for 'arrow' shots in general?
TIA!
The one in my av came from holding my hand up to a window that had the sun beating on it. The mini blinds were shut, but it was still really bright on it.

Windowsills are one of the best for arrow shots, and any time you can get the light source behind the stone it will give you better chances of catching them. Just keep experimenting, you'll get there.
28.gif

Love your new shots! I just love that ring.
5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results