shape
carat
color
clarity

My Wife''''s Surprise Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Wow...what a stunning set!
30.gif
Your wife is one lucky lady! I love the surpirise "re-proposal" idea. Don''t forget the three boxes of tissues you''ll need also!

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
What a sparkler!!!!!!!!! beautiful!!!! ah! and your comment that every day with your wife should be a special occasion!!! that made me tear up!! she is one lucky lady!!!!!

Bikergirl

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Love the setting, love the stone, love the sentiment! I''m sure she will absolutely love it!!!
30.gif

VERY GOOD SELECTION!!!

reena

Ideal_Rock
the rings are absolutely stunning. STUNNING!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

i''m not kidding, you''d better be careful--she is going to faint when she sees them.

simply and utterly spectacular. you did an amazing job.

yanekie25

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous Set. She will fall in love all over again.
30.gif
30.gif
The restaurant proposal is sweet. I am sure she will love it.

LuvthatSparkle

Shiny_Rock
WOW! that ring is so gorgeous I keep coming back to stare at it!!!! just lovely! Make sure you have lots of kleenex when you present it!

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock

I literally froze when I saw the title of this post, because I’ve been secretly hoping that MY dear husband would do something like this! When I saw the pictures I thought: It MUST be him, it MUST be him, because the rings are exactly the style that I would’ve chosen, the centerstone exactly the specs that I would’ve wanted…..and blatantly hinted at.

Then I read the part about your wife being an attorney, and taking 4 bar exams yadda yadda yadda, and I woke up with the sad reality that I wasn’t the lucky wife. DARN! (then proceeded to e-mail the link to this thread to my dear husband ;-)

Anyways TampaGuy, you are one AWESOME DUDE. My congratulations to your lovely wife.

luvmysparklies

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous rings and sweet sentiments behind them! The arrows in the pics that you posted are on fire!!!!
3.gif
Very well done sir!
Luv

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a stunning set. She will be beside herself, I''m sure.

rosy

Shiny_Rock
Holy Cow! Do you have a brother?

totally rad! You did well!

Very very pretty and classy looking. Love the pave

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
6.gif
3.gif
That''s almost the same as what I''ve been pining over!! She''s definately going to need the smelling salts.
9.gif

36.gif

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
To keep my long boring story short, I had decided I wanted to change my rings to a different setting, one I had preferred when I first got mine. When we got the original ring, DH pretty much let me do all the legwork, wanting me to get a ring I liked. Anyway, I explained to him why I wanted to change it and he was ok with it, which I pretty much figured he would be. My intention was to keep the original diamond and reset it. Again, long boring story but I found a diamond I liked much better and I ordered it online, the thinking being that I had 30 days to return it and I wouldn''t even mention it to DH (so he didn''t think I was unhappy) if I didn''t like the new diamond. Well, I loved it and told him about it and he was fine with it.

He compares me to his two nephews sometimes (one asks permission and the other asks for forgiveness). :)

Fast forward to the other night when I read your post. I am constantly berating DH for not having a romantic bone in his body so when I saw your post, I pointed it out to him, both as justification for upgrading (showing him it was rather common) AND pointing out how romantic OTHER men can be.

He read your post and made me laugh by commenting that I had surprised HIM with an upgrade.
emsmile.gif

And now, he figures I owe him a five star dinner as well.......

Congratulations and your wife is VERY lucky to have someone like you.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
tampa guy
wow!!! your ring has started a FIRE on my computer ,just beautiful....congrats
10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results