shape
carat
color
clarity

My wife's 3.34ct H SI1 stone in a new Vatche 119 PT setting.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't think you could put that diamond into a setting that it wouldn't be the star. It is beautiful in both. I hope you wife is thrilled with your stones new outfit. I bet it looks fantastic on her finger!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful.....

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That’s just beautiful! :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful setting DF!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spectacular! And I learned how to say vaa chay

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's the new (second one) 119 setting with the culet set higher not touching the bottom of the setting like the first one. I notice the older RC is even set higher than this one. IMO, The setting doesn't make an RB look oval like some people claim.
Idunno1.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful DF - may she wear it in health and happiness for many years to come!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Huge gorgeous ginormous Stone. Congratulations to you and your wife. The ring is amazing!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, DF! It’s stunning!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Really beautiful. Well done.

cheers--Sharon

diamondnewbieny

Brilliant_Rock
Here's the new (second one) 119 setting with the culet set higher not touching the bottom of the setting like the first one. I notice the older RC is even set higher than this one. IMO, The setting doesn't make an RB look oval like some people claim.
Idunno1.gif

I think it depends on the size of the diamond, with a smaller diamond it might look oval. Yours look round and I saw someone else with the same setting with smaller diamond and it does look oval to my eyes.

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m curious- does she wear a wedding band with her ering?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m curious- does she wear a wedding band with her ering?
She used to wear a 5 stone with a solitaire, but with this new RC setting she have been wearing it alone on her left ring finger.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks gorgeous in that setting, DF!!!:love: What took you so long to put that beauty in a worthy setting???:nono: :lol:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks gorgeous in that setting, DF!!!:love: What took you so long to put that beauty in a worthy setting???:nono: :lol:
Thanks DS. Yes I'm cheap when it comes to settings. :oops:. I would much rather invest more $$$ into the stone.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks DS. Yes I'm cheap when it comes to settings. :oops:. I would much rather invest more $$$ into the stone.

You're a wise man to make the stone first priority! I was kind of kidding because I still haven't reset my AVR and I will have had it 6 years in May! :lol:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You're a wise man to make the stone first priority! I was kind of kidding because I still haven't reset my AVR and I will have had it 6 years in May! :lol:
No need to rush...A classic 6 prong setting will still be in style 60 yrs from now. ;))

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this! Just fabulous.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results