shape
carat
color
clarity

My wedding ring is done!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lookingood35

Shiny_Rock
I love your vera wang engagment ring.

Thanks to the person that posted the photo from the Vera Wang site, I want this ring, and will make a trip to New York to view it. Can anyone tell me if they have seen this setting with another retailer ??

The one thing I like about the ring is the diamond tipped prongs.

Very excitied my first time using the site>

diamondjunkie

Rough_Rock
Hi,
I think they are supposed to be different because the wedding ring cannot fit next to the e-ring. First the diamonds in the wedding ring go all the way around so if the ring spins it always has diamonds showing. Well if the wedding band spins at all against the prongs on the e-ring the diamonds would cut into it and damage the prongs so I think that is why the band is a little thicker. This way the stones in the w-band do not rub against the e-ring and cause any problems. Of course I am NOT an expert so I agree with everyone else who said it could not hurt to call and just make sure this IS the band that goes with your e-ring. Mistakes have been known to happen! No matter what you decide they are VERY beautiful together!!!
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results