shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My Victor Canera Ring Is Here!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, that’s gorgeous! I love all the diamond melee on there...it just makes the whole ring sparkle. :love:

NicoleNeedsHelp

Brilliant_Rock
She's a beauty! I really like the stepcut side stones!

Me too. I wish I could take credit for the design.
Beautiful ring and it looks great on your pretty hand! Will you wear a band with it? I see it has pave on the sides of the shank.
Maybe. I don’t know at this point. I am wearing it as is for a few days to try and decide. I’ve been married close to 20 years and have always worn a band, so it is weird without a band. But, on the other hand, the pave is on 3 sides and wearing a band may not be such a good idea.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Bling-tastic!

You are going to have so much fun wearing this beauty! Enjoy!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! Love the setting! That was very fast, too!

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely beautiful!! I can't believe it arrived so quickly. I enjoyed following your journey, and I'm so happy you ended up with this beauty!

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning. It looks amazing and looks beautiful on you.

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is such a beautiful stone and I love the details on this setting! VC's pieces are AMAZING!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning ring :love:
Congratulations!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! VC does beautiful work!

NicoleNeedsHelp

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone. I have to say that I am really enjoying this ring. It is super feminine, yet it is a decent sized diamond at 2.2 carats. I’m not sure how Victor did it.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations - it's stunning!

Cristallo

Shiny_Rock
Oh, what a stunning ring! Congratulations!

Victor Canera really makes the most beautiful and comfortable settings. His diamonds are gorgeous as well.

I love the setting and the side stones. Great photos too!

Are you planning to wear a WB with your gorgeous ring?

NicoleNeedsHelp

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, what a stunning ring! Congratulations!

Victor Canera really makes the most beautiful and comfortable settings. His diamonds are gorgeous as well.

I love the setting and the side stones. Great photos too!

Are you planning to wear a WB with your gorgeous ring?

I‘m not sure on a band. The safest thing to do is to wear the ring by itself because of the 3 sided pave. I‘ve spoken to Victor about it and he gave me some suggestions for a band— I am just not sure yet.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!!! This stunner deserves it!

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on a beautiful ring and jewel of the week!!! Yay!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
uhhhh...3 sided pave. unless you don't mind a very scratched up band...

NicoleNeedsHelp

Brilliant_Rock
uhhhh...3 sided pave. unless you don't mind a very scratched up band...

I know....but I couldn’t resist. The 3 sided pave is so so so amazing. I don’t regret it one bit. I’m completely in love with the 3 sided pave. I‘m not wearing a band right now. I am not sure if I will in the future. I’ve been a practical person all my life and I have to admit, I love not being practical with this ring. I’ve been married nearly 20 years and this is my reward for not murdering my spouse (and vice versa as I am difficult to live with too). It is no small accomplishment to not kill your spouse. If my hubs has survived me, so can 3 sided pave. :twisted2::lol-2:=)2

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know....but I couldn’t resist. The 3 sided pave is so so so amazing. I don’t regret it one bit. I’m completely in love with the 3 sided pave. I‘m not wearing a band right now. I am not sure if I will in the future. I’ve been a practical person all my life and I have to admit, I love not being practical with this ring. I’ve been married nearly 20 years and this is my reward for not murdering my spouse (and vice versa as I am difficult to live with too). It is no small accomplishment to not kill your spouse. If my hubs has survived me, so can 3 sided pave. :twisted2::lol-2:=)2
If you’re fine with what can happen, do what makes you happy.:)

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! I agree, more pics!!!!

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock

More hand pics please as others have requested :). We need to see more of this beauty on your finger ;-).

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results