shape
carat
color
clarity

My Victor Canera European Cut Diamond

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh @kathley your ring is just stunning!!! Everything is perfection, from the diamond to the setting! Your diamond is a total knockout and I adore your Emilya setting! Wear with much love, health, and happiness! Congratulations on your dream ring!
And I love your gorgeous band too!

Thank you so much bling_dream! Victor did an amazing job and the Emilya is a gorgeous setting for my CER and it is so comfortable to wear! Paired with my French cut ruby and diamond band is the perfect set for me.=)2

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Kim! I am just a plain shank person; it is super comfortable and I adore how my center stone is the "King"! I also posted a couple of profile pictures.:)

Thank you so much for sharing! I love the profile and especially love your new avatar!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much for sharing! I love the profile and especially love your new avatar!

You are most welcome, Kim! And thank you for your nice words about my avatar!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous, congratulations on the upgrade!

emmy12

Brilliant_Rock
Just lovely! That floral faceting is so beautiful. Enjoy!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just lovely! That floral faceting is so beautiful. Enjoy!

Thank you Emmy! I absolutely love the floral faceting too!

ringupthebling

Rough_Rock
Your ring is stunning!! Such lovely faceting :kiss2: Congrats on the upgrade!!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on an utter showstopper of an upgrade. Gorgeous stone in a perfect setting. Just lovely.

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on an utter showstopper of an upgrade. Gorgeous stone in a perfect setting. Just lovely.

Thank you foxinsox! I love this diamond and Victor really did his magic on the setting and suggested the single-cut diamonds for the halo. It truly is perfect!

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Victor knocked it out of the park--your ring is so beautifully crafted and I love the diamond!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is stunning! Such a beautiful diamond, and I love the proportions!!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Victor knocked it out of the park--your ring is so beautifully crafted and I love the diamond!
Thank you so much springerspaniel! Victor did (as usual) an outstanding job on my ring and the CER is stupendously beautiful. I could not be happier!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your ring is stunning! Such a beautiful diamond, and I love the proportions!!

Thank you, iluvcarats! I love everything about this ring too as it has surpassed my expectations in beauty and optics!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Stunning!!!

I love Victor's work, both his diamonds and his settings/metal work. This ring brings both of these wonderful things together to form a masterpiece!

Wear in good health and happiness!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunning!!!

I love Victor's work, both his diamonds and his settings/metal work. This ring brings both of these wonderful things together to form a masterpiece!

Wear in good health and happiness!

Thank you RunningwithScissors! Victor truly does create masterpieces, he is a perfectionist!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results