carat
color
clarity

My Victor Canera European Cut Diamond

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hello everyone.

The timing was right for a diamond upgrade. The diamond I wanted was a higher color, ideal polish and symmetry, VS1 OEC displaying spectacular optics. I have coveted Victor’s world-class CER diamonds (Canera European Round) for quite some time. So, DH contacted Victor Canera and discussed with him a stone that just came off of production. I love the kozibe effect that some OEC’s display and this stone had it too along with being a 1.9 ct, H color, and VS1 diamond! DH purchased the stone and commissioned Victor to craft the Emilya halo solitaire in hand-forged platinum using single cut diamonds for the halo.

I received my ring and I have to tell you that the beauty took my breath away to the point I was actually speechless! Victor’s CER is stupendously gorgeous! Quite frankly, I have never seen a diamond so beautiful, with spectacular performance! The fire was tremendous. The flashes of light were blindingly amazing. I was admiring my ring in sunlight as DH drove and it threw a kaleidoscope of colors around the interior. It was a good thing I was not driving as I would not be able to keep my eyes on the road with my ring on!

The Emilya setting is gorgeous, and the diamond with this setting equals an heirloom-quality ring. The intricate details of the mounting of each single cut diamond were flawless. The single cut melee performs beautifully with the optics of the CER. I have few pictures to share, but they do not do justice to how this CER looks IRL.

1667071530770.jpeg 1667071421005.jpeg 1667071188341.jpeg 1667071320755.png pearls 2.jpg

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Victor's work is truly spectacular. Congrats, it's a beautiful stone and ring!

MamaBear

Brilliant_Rock
This is gorgeous!! Enjoy your beautiful ring!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunner! Congratulations! Perfectly executed in every way.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
:love: Uber quality mounting, delicious stone, and the band pair is just the cherry. :love:
Looks like a million bucks and I'm glad you weren't driving because who could resist the rainbow?:lol:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh so beautiful--swooning now! :kiss2:

oldcutclubmember

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that is spectacular! The halo is just perfection and highlights the CER so well.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium

That is absolutely incredible! The diamond has such beautiful flowery facets and looks amazing in the VC Emilya. I freaking love it! :kiss2:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, as you know, I loved your former OEC. However, the CER has the lovely floral facet pattern in the center along with fabulous light return and is still similar to mine! So we can still be diamond sisters! :appl:

The diamond and setting are both gorgeous! I am in total agreement that Victor's settings are very fine heirloom quality! I'll have to say, you made a wonderful choice for your upgrade!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I love every little thing about this ring!

cheers--Sharon

Victor Canera

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hello everyone.

The timing was right for a diamond upgrade. The diamond I wanted was a higher color, ideal polish and symmetry, VS1 OEC displaying spectacular optics. I have coveted Victor’s world-class CER diamonds (Canera European Round) for quite some time. So, DH contacted Victor Canera and discussed with him a stone that just came off of production. I love the kozibe effect that some OEC’s display and this stone had it too along with being a 1.9 ct, H color, and VS1 diamond! DH purchased the stone and commissioned Victor to craft the Emilya halo solitaire in hand-forged platinum using single cut diamonds for the halo.

I received my ring and I have to tell you that the beauty took my breath away to the point I was actually speechless! Victor’s CER is stupendously gorgeous! Quite frankly, I have never seen a diamond so beautiful, with spectacular performance! The fire was tremendous. The flashes of light were blindingly amazing. I was admiring my ring in sunlight as DH drove and it threw a kaleidoscope of colors around the interior. It was a good thing I was not driving as I would not be able to keep my eyes on the road with my ring on!

The Emilya setting is gorgeous, and the diamond with this setting equals an heirloom-quality ring. The intricate details of the mounting of each single cut diamond were flawless. The single cut melee performs beautifully with the optics of the CER. I have few pictures to share, but they do not do justice to how this CER looks IRL.

1667071530770.jpeg 1667071421005.jpeg 1667071188341.jpeg 1667071320755.png pearls 2.jpg

Thank you for the vote of confidence @kathley
Wear in health.

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

:love: Uber quality mounting, delicious stone, and the band pair is just the cherry. :love:
Looks like a million bucks and I'm glad you weren't driving because who could resist the rainbow?:lol:

Oh so beautiful--swooning now! :kiss2:

Thank you m-2-b; I am so thrilled with my ring too!
Wow that is spectacular! The halo is just perfection and highlights the CER so well.
Thank you Muluver! I love Victor's halo rings, and the single cut melee really complete the look beautifully!

61A7216E-8F37-442F-8589-2DF3DAF4A5E5.gif

That is absolutely incredible! The diamond has such beautiful flowery facets and looks amazing in the VC Emilya. I freaking love it! :kiss2:
Hi Elle! :wavey: Thank you so much for your kind words!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Thank you lovedogs! I love Victor's attention to detail; his work really is spectacular!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Thank you ItsMainelyYou! I am still speechless over the optics on this CER and will have to control myself when I am driving!:lol:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
HI:

I love every little thing about this ring!

cheers--Sharon

Thank you canuk-gal! I too, love every little thing about this ring!:kiss2:

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Well, as you know, I loved your former OEC. However, the CER has the lovely floral facet pattern in the center along with fabulous light return and is still similar to mine! So we can still be diamond sisters! :appl:

The diamond and setting are both gorgeous! I am in total agreement that Victor's settings are very fine heirloom quality! I'll have to say, you made a wonderful choice for your upgrade!

Hi my friend! This CER has the floral facet pattern, (that is a must have for me) and also stunning light return and is likely even MORE similar to yours! So, absolutely, YES we are still diamond sisters! :appl:

Thank you for your kind words and shared appreciation of Victor's very fine heirloom quality settings! I am so very thrilled with my upgrade! My ring will definitely be handed down to my daughter. =)2

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous! Congrats on getting the ring of your dreams!

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful. We’re you holding it out in a way that other drivers could see? Because there might be a line of broken cars behind your husband :lol:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahh, it’s just perfect!! Love it!!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Your ring is SO lovely!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Every aspect of this is incredibly beautiful. :love: I love that you chose a plain shank. May we see the profile as well?

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is GORGEOUS!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thinking about Victor’s CERs makes me drool. I can imagine the fire coming off that beauty. Congratulations on being the owner of such a stone, and the perfect setting to show it off. You must be amazed every time you look at it.

HS4S_2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful. Enjoy!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous! Congrats on getting the ring of your dreams!
Thank you MissGotRocks! This truly is the ring of my dreams!

Beautiful. We’re you holding it out in a way that other drivers could see? Because there might be a line of broken cars behind your husband :lol:
Thank you oncrutchesrightnow! You know, now that I think about it, there was quite a bit of commotion behind DH!:lol:

Ahh, it’s just perfect!! Love it!!
Thank you Slickk! The perfection is amazing!

Congratulations! Your ring is SO lovely!

Thank you lulu_ma!=)2

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Oh @kathley your ring is just stunning!!! Everything is perfection, from the diamond to the setting! Your diamond is a total knockout and I adore your Emilya setting! Wear with much love, health, and happiness! Congratulations on your dream ring!
And I love your gorgeous band too!

Last edited:

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! Congratulations!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Every aspect of this is incredibly beautiful. :love: I love that you chose a plain shank. May we see the profile as well?
Thank you Kim! I am just a plain shank person; it is super comfortable and I adore how my center stone is the "King"! I also posted a couple of profile pictures.:)

That is GORGEOUS!!!
Thank you ecf8503! I love it!

Thinking about Victor’s CERs makes me drool. I can imagine the fire coming off that beauty. Congratulations on being the owner of such a stone, and the perfect setting to show it off. You must be amazed every time you look at it.
Thank you LLJsmom! I have wanted a CER for quite some time now and I can't tell you how many times I have visited Victor's website and drooled over them! Finally, "the one" with all of the attributes that I was desiring became available! The Emilya really does show off my stone perfectly and I am so very thrilled and can't stop looking at it!:lol:

Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful. Enjoy!

Thank you so much HS4S_2!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results