shape
carat
color
clarity

My Vatche antique ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

metro

Brilliant_Rock
WOWZA! This ring is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your setting!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
jayrenay, it's beautiful! I've never seen this setting before. Gorgeous and unique! ETA: Can you show a pic of the full profile view?

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
it''s very lovely

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
jayrenay your ring is gorgeous! I was considering the same setting, but never got a chance to look at it in person. You''re a lucky lady!! Congrats on your new bling!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
that''s a very unique halo. love the look! congrats.
36.gif

LollyBear

Brilliant_Rock
I adore that setting! You''re one lucky gal, enjoy!

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for all the compliments everyone! I love it and am so happy.

Kim -- I''ll try to take some more pics tomorrow and get the profile shot.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful! Will you be wearing it on its own or will you occasionally wear it with a band? Does it look good with a band of any kind???

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous setting! The little cuffs are such a nice touch.

flower12

Brilliant_Rock

jayrenay9, I love it. very beautiful setting too

30.gif

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/22/2006 2:20:28 AM
Author: DiaDiva
It''s beautiful! Will you be wearing it on its own or will you occasionally wear it with a band? Does it look good with a band of any kind???
I''m sure hoping to wear it with a band. The whole idea when we started this upgrade process was to get a setting that I could wear a wedding band with. I''m not sure how one is going to look, though. I ordered a $100 diamond & sapphire band from overstock.com to see how a band will look. If it works, then I will try to find a better quality one, if it doesn''t at least I''m only out $100.

jayrenay

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
Here are some more pics...

100_1366.jpg

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
I have a question and I feel kind of stupid for having to ask it. I was so excited that I found a ring that I loved, that I never asked the jeweler if the ring was 18K or platinum. On the inside all I can find is DVatche and 750. Does anyone know what the 750 means?

jayrenay

Christa

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my word, that''s so gorgeous it makes my tummy feel funny.
5.gif
Love the round stone in the square-ish halo--the best of both worlds, IMO.

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is breathtaking! I adore antique settings! I really like the unique halo look. What are the specs on your diamond? It looks huge, just beautiful!

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
"That means 18k wg."

Ah, thank you so much! I just realised I could have looked in my other ring for the answer and not have admitted to my stupidity!

jayrenay

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/23/2006 12:57:52 AM
Author: Leila
Your ring is breathtaking! I adore antique settings! I really like the unique halo look. What are the specs on your diamond? It looks huge, just beautiful!
My stone is 1.74ct I SI2. And yes, it does make the stone look huge!! I''d almost swear they stuck a bigger stone in there when it was set!
31.gif
But, I''m sure it''s just an illusion.

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/23/2006 12:21:35 AM
Author: Christa
Love the round stone in the square-ish halo--the best of both worlds, IMO.
Me too!! I was so torn between a cushion and a round. Honestly, the only reason I got a round is becaue they face up larger than cushions and I wanted size! I feel like I am getting the best of both worlds now!

jayrenay

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
I ordered a $100 sapphire and diamond ring from Overstock.com to see how it would look with my new ring. I REALLY want to wear a WR. I got it in the mail today -- but it''s ruby
7.gif

How does everyone think it looks? I''m trying to decide if I should just keep it (my daughters birthstone is Ruby, but my sons is Emerald), return it (I don''t think they have any more sapphires as when I purchased this one it said it was the last one) or if I should return it and look for a better quality one. Maybe the smallest 1.5mm diamond eternity from Signed peices? I do like that this one has an antique feel to it.

Any opinions??

with_band1.jpg

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I looooooooove the shape of that band (I'm a little partial, as the wedding band I desparately want is very similar--the tiffany swing ring) with the e-ring. However, if you don't 100% love it, I'd say return it. The quality issue is also totally your call. Even though it's gorgeous!

19144879_FL_LRG_1.jpg

P.S. What is it with you reading my "ring" mind?
28.gif
our styles are very similar!

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/27/2006 8:55:10 PM
Author: musey
I looooooooove the shape of that band (I''m a little partial, as the wedding band I desparately want is very similar--the tiffany swing ring) with the e-ring. However, if you don''t 100% love it, I''d say return it. The quality issue is also totally your call. Even though it''s gorgeous!

19144879_FL_LRG_1.jpg

P.S. What is it with you reading my ''ring'' mind?
28.gif
I LOVE that Tiffany ring!!
30.gif
I haven''t seen that one!

I actually really like the ring, I just wish it was sapphire, my birthstone. I like the rubys, but I do feel a bit quilty since it''s my daughters birthstone. Although I don''t think my son really cares!! LOL

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/27/2006 8:55:10 PM
Author: musey
P.S. What is it with you reading my ''ring'' mind?
28.gif
LOL!! I didn''t see the P.S.!! Great minds think alike!!
37.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results