shape
carat
color
clarity

My Vatche antique ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
Here are some pictures of my new Vatche ring that I got today!!

100_1350.jpg

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
It really suits your hand. Very feminine with that old world charm.
1.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! It''s beautiful!!!
30.gif
That was FAST! You beat all of us who were looking at the other setting! I honestly love your setting! It makes me have second thoughts because I so love antique settings, too! Gosh, I hope I don''t change my mind every month...it could get really expensive!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
lovely and unique!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
congrats on your new ring..

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely, congrats!!!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I really really love the way it looks. It''s so pretty!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
SWOON!
30.gif
I've been looking at a similar Vatche setting (w/out the halo-esque rim) and I think this may have sold me on it
2.gif

ETA: don't mean to hijack, but this is the Vatche setting I'm looking at... are the specs similar to yours (width-wise at least)? I'm having trouble committing sight-unseen--I feel like 3.3mm is too wide for my taste, but if the specs are the same as yours I don't think I need to worry about that!

tanuki

Shiny_Rock
The more I see the bigger fan I become of Vatche. Such graceful lines.

With regard to the 3.3 mm - I think that means the width at the top next to the stone which tapers to less width at the shoulders of the ring.
I suppose it would have to be taken in context with the width of the stone to get a sense of the overall look.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
jayrenay, I LOVE the outline of that halo!! Very unique, enjoy!
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very nice. Congratulations!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just lovely! And that halo is MARVELOUS!

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/18/2006 10:50:24 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Wow! It''s beautiful!!!
30.gif
That was FAST! You beat all of us who were looking at the other setting! I honestly love your setting! It makes me have second thoughts because I so love antique settings, too! Gosh, I hope I don''t change my mind every month...it could get really expensive!
Yes, it was fast! I went to the Vatche website to compare them to H. Levi. I found a ring on the site that I thought I might really like. So, we packed up the kids and carted them to Santa Monica (about 1 hour away from us) to look at it. I loved the ring I went to see, but when I put it on it just didn''t do it for me -- my life story. So, the jeweler showed me the ring I ended up getting. I didn''t like it as much, my husband didn''t like it as much and my daughter hated it. Then I stuck it on my finger and fell in love. It''s just so weird how a ring can look so different on your hand compared to in your hand. It makes my diamond look huge. The whole thing is just so sparkly that from afar it looks like a giant square-ish diamond, which satisfies my need for a cushion! LOL

I think you need to get an antique RHR so that you''ll have that beautiful H. Levi, that awesome Memoire AND something antique! Can''t wait for your pics!

jayrenay

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/19/2006 12:45:39 AM
Author: musey
SWOON!
30.gif
I''ve been looking at a similar Vatche setting (w/out the halo-esque rim) and I think this may have sold me on it
2.gif

ETA: don''t mean to hijack, but this is the Vatche setting I''m looking at... are the specs similar to yours (width-wise at least)? I''m having trouble committing sight-unseen--I feel like 3.3mm is too wide for my taste, but if the specs are the same as yours I don''t think I need to worry about that!
I''ve never actually seen the specs on my ring, but Tanuki is right, it it''s 3.3mm anywhere it''s at the very top and then tapers. The over all look of mine is very thin. The ring you''re considering is beautiful and I understand being hesitant about buying sight unseen. The good news is Vatche rings are very beautiful, so you can feel confident there! Very much more delicate than in pictures.

jayrenay

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Beautifully done--congrats!!

cheers--Sharon

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Its amazing!!! Enjoy it!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/19/2006 12:45:39 AM
Author: musey
SWOON!
30.gif
I''ve been looking at a similar Vatche setting (w/out the halo-esque rim) and I think this may have sold me on it
2.gif

ETA: don''t mean to hijack, but this is the Vatche setting I''m looking at... are the specs similar to yours (width-wise at least)? I''m having trouble committing sight-unseen--I feel like 3.3mm is too wide for my taste, but if the specs are the same as yours I don''t think I need to worry about that!
I wish someone would get that setting because I am betting it is gorgeous! It is only 1.8mm below the shoulders, so this is by no means a wide ring. But I love how the prongs swoop up to the diamond. I think it is beautiful!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Jay, it''s really beautiful!! I love that it is unique, and classy!!!

jw

Rough_Rock
Jayrenay, that is simply stunning! I was wonderring if you had changed your mind. Your ring is just gorgeous!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
The setting is gorgeous!! What a beautiful ring. Congratulations.

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
That is really beautiful and very unique! I really really like it!!

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
I am normally not a big fan of rounds, but that ring ROCKS!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results