shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My Van Cleef & Arpels WG Perlee Clovers Bracelet!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So many possibilities with all of the different metal colors sets! :love: I hope you will continue to purchase more VCA pieces in the near future so we can continue to drool over them! :cheeky:

Right back at you!:))

That begs the Q: do you see yourself collecting either a different gold colour and/or different material(s) other than WG + diamonds?

Last edited:

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I love this, congratulations! The rings aren't too shabby either.... Enjoy in good health!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Right back at you!:))

That begs the Q: do you see yourself collecting either a different gold colour and/or different material(s) other than WG + diamonds?

I think cool colors look better on my complexion so I've been sticking to platinum/WG pieces for now. RG tends to blend too much with my skin tone. However, I may eventually add some YG pieces b/c I think YG/onyx looks so lush together!

Last edited:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think cool colors look better on my complexion so I've been sticking to platinum/WG pieces for now. RG tends to blend too much with my skin tone. However, I may eventually add some YG pieces b/c I think YG/onyx looks so lush together!

I love that combo!! Looking forward to seeing your collection grow!

Chantek

Rough_Rock
Omg, m-2-b. You’re collection is stunning. I think the bracelets look nice together :)

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm totally jealous. I love the look of the bracelets together.

clcat120

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hi @m-2-b how often do you wear it and take it on/off? How does the clasp and hinge feel after over a year of wear? Thank you!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @m-2-b how often do you wear it and take it on/off? How does the clasp and hinge feel after over a year of wear? Thank you!

Hi there! :wavey:

I wear it occasionally when going out--there are others with this bangle who wear it more often than me!

I have had no problems w/ my hinge thus far and it has been almost 2 years now!

clcat120

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hi there! :wavey:

I wear it occasionally when going out--there are others with this bangle who wear it more often than me!

I have had no problems w/ my hinge thus far and it has been almost 2 years now!

Thank you! I’m in the daily wear camp. I do all my computer work, chores, cooking, cleaning, showering with it. I don’t take it off everyday, so I’m prob putting it down and one 4-5 times a week… I got mine three weeks ago, and we will see how it fares after a year. Lol.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results