shape
carat
color
clarity

My Van Cleef & Arpels Magic Alhambra Pave Earrings!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@m-2-b, is the Magic pave WG pendant in your future? I was thinking if I'd got WG pave earrings instead of YG pave, I'd most likely go for the Magic pendant. I like sets, as I think do you too.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @Phoenix! :wavey: We miss you around here! I'm still lagging waaaay behind you in the VCA collection department! Seeing your YG Magic Alhambra earrings did help me to make the decision on getting the WG version for myself! I call my collection the "mini" Phoenix collection! :lol-2:

Not at all. Your collection is, as I said, very formidable. I look forward to seeing your future acquisitions.:appl:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@m-2-b, is the Magic pave WG pendant in your future? I was thinking if I'd got WG pave earrings instead of YG pave, I'd most likely go for the Magic pendant. I like sets, as I think do you too.

You know me too well, @Phoenix! I was thinking that my VA diamond pendant is too small to wear with the Magic earrings now! I am contemplating the long Magic Alhambra pave pendant for the future! :twisted2:

Did you ever receive your special order long Magic gray MOP pendant? I'd love to see some modeling shots, especially w/ your Magic bracelet! :))

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know me too well, @Phoenix! I was thinking that my VA diamond pendant is too small to wear with the Magic earrings now! I am contemplating the long Magic Alhambra pave pendant for the future! :twisted2:

Did you ever receive your special order long Magic gray MOP pendant? I'd love to see some modeling shots, especially w/ your Magic bracelet! :))

Woooohooo!!:appl: Would you be getting the one with the bail or one attached to the chain? It'd look sooooooo amaaaaazing with your new Magic earrings. Truth to told, I wish I'd bought the WG pave Magic because I really LOVE that long Magic pendant..ah well..

Yes, it just came in. I have to decide if I want to take it, which most likely I will. It is very gorgeous but it doesn't match my bracelet which I prefer. It is incredibly highly iridescent and flashes a lot of pinks but it doesn't have as much yellows and oranges which I prefer. And I also got a pair of very deep blue turquoise Perlee earrings. Will try and post pics some time soon.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look beautiful on you @m-2-b! I love both pairs for different occasions!

Thanks, @tyty333! I've usually been wearing my Magic Alhambra earrings to work and the Vintage Alhambra earrings when I'm a little more casual doing errands so it's good to have 2 options!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are so right in so many ways & fit on so well; the backs are so beautiful, I'd be wanting to turn them over every now & then. Congratulations!

Thanks, @AV_! They are beautiful to look at, even on the backs!

Reactions: AV_

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE.:love:
Gorgeous collection @m-2-b :appl:

TDF! I love this one on you. What a statement necklace and the statement is you are dripping in elegance. :love: That is a dream you need to make come true. :love::appl:
im%20in%20luuuurve.gif

Thanks, @missy! :wavey: I'm so sorry we missed each other this time around! That necklace was definitely a statement piece but definitely out of budget! 8)

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think @Phoenix’s description of your VCA collection is dead on @m-2-b!! :kiss2::mrgreen2:

Your new earrings are exquisite!! And of course they look fabulous on you, with your long dark hair :kiss2: Glamour and statement. And perfect complements to the rest of your collection :cool2:

And OMG, the flagship packaging is TDF!! :geek2:

Edit - I just saw a ton more pics! @m-2-b you need that 5th Ave exclusive long Alhambra...

Thanks, @yssie! :wavey: I'm glad you approve of my new earrings since you are the earring queen! :)) I'm still waiting for you to get your next VCA piece soon! :dance:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Woooohooo!!:appl: Would you be getting the one with the bail or one attached to the chain? It'd look sooooooo amaaaaazing with your new Magic earrings. Truth to told, I wish I'd bought the WG pave Magic because I really LOVE that long Magic pendant..ah well..

Yes, it just came in. I have to decide if I want to take it, which most likely I will. It is very gorgeous but it doesn't match my bracelet which I prefer. It is incredibly highly iridescent and flashes a lot of pinks but it doesn't have as much yellows and oranges which I prefer. And I also got a pair of very deep blue turquoise Perlee earrings. Will try and post pics some time soon.

Oh, we need pics of your fabulous new VCA pieces @Phoenix! :)) Do you have the same Perlee turquoise earrings as @diamondseeker2006?

As for me, I'm still deciding on either the WG Perlee clover bracelet or WG Magic pave necklace (with the bail) for next year's big VCA purchase! I will wait to see what you get first before I make any decisions, lol! :sun:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, we need pics of your fabulous new VCA pieces @Phoenix! :)) Do you have the same Perlee turquoise earrings as @diamondseeker2006?

As for me, I'm still deciding on either the WG Perlee clover bracelet or WG Magic pave necklace (with the bail) for next year's big VCA purchase! I will wait to see what you get first before I make any decisions, lol! :sun:

I had a brain fog moment, lol!:oops: So embarrassing! I bought the pendant, not the earrings. But I've also asked my SA to be on the lookout for a matching pair of earrings. And yes, they'd be the same as @diamondseeker2006's ones.

I actually LOVE both the WG Perlee Clover bracelet AND the Magic paved pendant (I much prefer the one with the bail too). I vote you get both, haha:devil:.

My tPF friend/ real life friend is in Europe right now, trying to score a lapis + paved bracelet for me. Failing that, she's gonna help get me a blue agate bracelet. But I am very fussy as to which shade of blue. I haven't seen one that I fell in love with yet. She knows my taste, so hopefully she can "score" one for me. Fingers and toes crossed, lol.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, wow, @Phoenix! The Lapis/pave bracelet would be a dream piece for me! I am about to drop the agate from my list because I just don't think it's as outstanding as the lapis and I am afraid I'd be disappointed eventually. I honestly would wear the onyx and MOP most (and wg pave, if I ever get a piece!). I'd LOVE the rg/mop Magic pendant you are deliberating about (because I would prefer the pink), but I am afraid of what the cost is since it was SO! If you were in the US, I'd definitely call dibs if you don't want it (depending on price). (I wonder if your store would send it to NYC?)

Oh, and I am happy you got the perlee turquoise pendant! I am thrilled to have a VCA piece in turquoise!

Lol, I just realized we are on @m-2-b 's thread and not the VCA discussion one! Sorry about that, m-2-b!

Last edited:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, wow, @Phoenix! The Lapis/pave bracelet would be a dream piece for me! I am about to drop the agate from my list because I just don't think it's as outstanding as the lapis and I am afraid I'd be disappointed eventually. I honestly would wear the onyx and MOP most (and wg pave, if I ever get a piece!). I'd LOVE the rg/mop Magic pendant you are deliberating about (because I would prefer the pink), but I am afraid of what the cost is since it was SO! If you were in the US, I'd definitely call dibs if you don't want it (depending on price). (I wonder if your store would send it to NYC?)

Oh, and I am happy you got the perlee turquoise pendant! I am thrilled to have a VCA piece in turquoise!

Lol, I just realized we are on @m-2-b 's thread and not the VCA discussion one! Sorry about that, m-2-b!

@diamondseeker2006, I just heard. I'm not getting the lapis bracelet!;(

But my friend is gonna try and get me an agate bracelet with a shade as deep blue as, or at least close to, lapis. My friend says she saw some outstanding ones in London and in Rome and she knows I am very fussy with my blues, so hopefully....But on the subject of blues, I am thrilled to bits with my Perlee pendant. Can't wait to get matching earrings. How are you enjoying yours?

You serious about the grey MOP SO? Should I enquire? I haven't quite decided yet. Shall I keep you updated? Perhaps we should post on the VCA thread?

@m-2-b, sorry too about the threadjack.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Phoenix Keep me updated either on the other thread or by email. So sorry she couldn't access a lapis bracelet for you!

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I'm in the same boat, @Roi! I've been wearing this set everyday with my VC ACA Emilya ER! ::)

IMG_8224.jpg
Ah! Your ER:s and this set perfect together! You have such a great taste :clap:

M-2-b, is it easy for you to decide the color of the cold? Meaning that your jewelry is in Pt or Wg, for me it is such a problem to stay in one color: still can not decide in which color i should proceed with VCA: WG, YG or RG. I have something in each color.....:confused:

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@Phoenix The lapis & diamonds Alhambra seem so rare... Just one thing ever turns up www ... teasing!

Last edited:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm in the same boat, @Roi! I've been wearing this set everyday with my VC ACA Emilya ER! ::)

IMG_8224.jpg

I wanna ask you something, @m-2-b. You wear this bracelet daily, yeah? How do you find it compared to your Magic earrings and yr Emilya? Propportion-wise, I mean. I've been toying with the idea of getting another bracelet to stack with my mine - maybe a paved one with onyx like yours or maybe a white MOP bracelet in WG. I find my bracelet a bit lonely, insubstantial; and my ering is not even halo'ed like yours (though it's my intention to have it put into an Emilya eventually too).

Last edited:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_8224.jpg

You have the most amazing pieces and you take the prettiest photos :kiss2:

I can see you wearing *this* combo a ton!!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah! Your ER:s and this set perfect together! You have such a great taste :clap:

M-2-b, is it easy for you to decide the color of the cold? Meaning that your jewelry is in Pt or Wg, for me it is such a problem to stay in one color: still can not decide in which color i should proceed with VCA: WG, YG or RG. I have something in each color.....:confused:

@Roi--I usually like to stick to white metals (looks better on my skin complexion) but the selections are limited in WG, though! Maybe you could build sets of VCA pieces to wear in YG or RG whether it be earrings/bracelet or earrings/pendant?

Reactions: Roi

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wanna ask you something, @m-2-b. You wear this bracelet daily, yeah? How do you find it compared to your Magic earrings and yr Emilya? Propportion-wise, I mean. I've been toying with the idea of getting another bracelet to stack with my mine - maybe a paved one with onyx like yours or maybe a white MOP bracelet in WG. I find my bracelet a bit lonely, insubstantial; and my ering is not even halo'ed like yours (though it's my intention to have it put into an Emilya eventually too).

@Phoenix--I don't personally stack my bracelets but @LLJsmom does with her VCA bracelets all the time! I think either the onyx/pave bracelet or WG MOP bracelet would look fabulous with your 5 motif pave one! :cheeky:

And I do think the proportions look fine with my ER and magic earrings, too. But I would love to have a perlee bangle like yours one day (in WG) to wear as an alternative! :love:

What did you decide about the SO MOP pendant after revisiting it in person?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results