shape
carat
color
clarity

My Van Cleef & Arpels Magic Alhambra Pave Earrings!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have the most amazing pieces and you take the prettiest photos :kiss2:

I can see you wearing *this* combo a ton!!

Thanks, @yssie, from one photographer (me--amateur) to another! :wavey:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Phoenix--I don't personally stack my bracelets but @LLJsmom does with her VCA bracelets all the time! I think either the onyx/pave bracelet or WG MOP bracelet would look fabulous with your 5 motif pave one! :cheeky:

And I do think the proportions look fine with my ER and magic earrings, too. But I would love to have a perlee bangle like yours one day (in WG) to wear as an alternative! :love:

What did you decide about the SO MOP pendant after revisiting it in person?

@m-2-b, reading my post again, it came across rather rude. I'm sorry.

Actually, I think what I really want is a Magic paved bracelet, haha. I *might* sell this Vintage bracelet one day and then either save up or ideally find a Magic one on the secondhand market.

I vote that you get a Perlee bangle! Yay!:clap:

I haven't been to see it again. Either my friend cancelled or I did. Hopefully, I will get to see it tomorrow. My inclination though is to turn it down. I've been flip-flopping back and forth a few times already, lol.

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@Roi--I usually like to stick to white metals (looks better on my skin complexion) but the selections are limited in WG, though! Maybe you could build sets of VCA pieces to wear in YG or RG whether it be earrings/bracelet or earrings/pendant?
I do combine YG/RG VCA jewelry, also i combine jewelry from different series: frivole earrings and alhambra necklaces / alhambra or frivole bracelet =)2 it is too difficult for me to follow the "red line" (collect one set from the same line) when it comes to the jewelry. :roll:

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg yes!!!! Love these on you!!! Do you wear yours everyday? I find I wear my vintage pave earclips all the time, they’re hands down my fav pair of earrings currently!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results