shape
carat
color
clarity

My Van Cleef & Arpels Magic Alhambra Pave Earrings!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Everyone! :wavey:

It's been quite some time since I've posted a new bling piece so I'm excited to finally share this one! ::)

I've been building my small collection of VCA pieces over the years, inspired by other PS'ers such as @Boom, @Phoenix, @LLJsmom, @diamondseeker2006, @yssie, @kama_s, and @hathalove!

We recently went on summer vacation to NYC. I wanted to make a stop on our itinerary to the VCA NYC Fifth Ave Flagship boutique which has been on my bling bucket list for the longest time!

I made a reservation with my lovely SA who gave me a tour of the store and told me about the history of the brand. She was so accommodating and did not pressure me to buy anything while I was trying on various pieces. I brought along DH, of course, to get his opinions on future purchases (and to let him know where our $$$ will eventually be going over the next few years!).

Little did I know that I would walk out a few hours later with a "special souvenir" from this trip! :bigsmile: He ultimately picked out the Magic Alhambra Pave earrings for me, with his motto being, "you only live once"!!! :sun: Gotta love DH and his total generosity! He truly is a keeper! :))
Special thanks again to my NYC SA who made my VCA dreams come true that day!:appl:She made me feel right at home in the Big Apple! :wavey:

Now onto some pics!

IMG_7983.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are absolutely gorgeous!!! :love: I love the size on you! This is one shopping trip that I wish I could have gone along, too!!!! Your collection is just perfect!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll be back later with more pictures from my trip to the flagship store! :dance:

Thanks for looking everyone! :wavey:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are absolutely gorgeous!!! :love: I love the size on you! This is one shopping trip that I wish I could have gone along, too!!!! Your collection is just perfect!

I SOOO wish you were there, too! I think we could have easily spent the whole day being mesmerized with all of their magnificent eye candy! ::)

Last edited:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Wow! Just fabulous! Congrats!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Those are stunning I love clovers plus it’s with omega backing like so easy to take on and off without losing any butterfly backings plus it looks to stay upright for its statement size. Wonderful look!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG!! I LOVE those!!:love::love::love:

Enjoy those in great health and happiness. You're amassing quite a sizeable and formidable VCA collection. :clap::dance:

Looking forward to more pics.

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Beautiful jewelry and photos, as always! :love::love::love:

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They are stunning!! Congratulations on a jaw dropping set of earrings!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful & they look perfect on you!

AV_

Ideal_Rock
They are so right in so many ways & fit on so well; the backs are so beautiful, I'd be wanting to turn them over every now & then. Congratulations!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look beautiful on you @m-2-b! I love both pairs for different occasions!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results