carat
color
clarity

My Van Cleef & Arpels "family"

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bet that pear makes my pear look like a tiny new born baby :lol:

Can you model it for me so that I can weep at how deliciously massive it is?!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bet that pear makes my pear look like a tiny new born baby :lol:

Can you model it for me so that I can weep at how deliciously massive it is?!!

Haha, you're too cute!! I'll see what I can do.

Do you, or does anyone, know how to post videos on here? I find pics rarely do bling justice, esp since I am so lousy at taking pics! lol

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I still hope you add a certain sapphire to your collection. I love diamonds as much as the next gal, but there’s something about owning and admiring a one in a million colored stone that seems extra special and romantic to me. If I had the funds I would be very tempted to be making that my engagement ring!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Alex T, doesn't your pear have very high specs? If mine had higher specs like yours, I am sure the size would shrink significantly. What can I say? I'm a total size wh***!!:cheeky::lol:

Last edited:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I still hope you add a certain sapphire to your collection. I love diamonds as much as the next gal, but there’s something about owning and admiring a one in a million colored stone that seems extra special and romantic to me. If I had the funds I would be very tempted to be making that my engagement ring!

I love the one currently being up for sale on Preloved. I am a little hesitant for 2 reasons: 1) I can't see it in person before committing and even if I could ask someone else based in the US to look it over for me, it *might* still not be to my liking (everyone's eyes see things differently, esp colours - it's very subjective); and 2) I am trying to place a Special Order for a couple of lapis pieces with VCA and I'd need the funds for that. I've been on a spending spree as of late, better not go too over the top.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Alex T, doesn't your pear have very high specs? If mine had higher specs like yours, I am sure the size would shrink significantly. What can I say? I'm a total size wh***!!:cheeky::lol:

Haha! I would be a size whore too if i’d had anything to do with buying the pear! But yes, husband bought an almost perfect diamond. Apparently it’s almost as perfect as me :wink2:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha! I would be a size whore too if i’d had anything to do with buying the pear! But yes, husband bought an almost perfect diamond. Apparently it’s almost as perfect as me :wink2:

Sounds like he's a perfect diamond himself.:))

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds like he's a perfect diamond himself.:))

He has his moments. Currently he is back on crutches for a second stress fracture in less than 8 months through poor running posture, so he isn’t so perfect. Very soon, those crutches will get shoved where the sun doesn’t shine. I am running around after 3 children instead of 2 & my patience is almost non existent!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He has his moments. Currently he is back on crutches for a second stress fracture in less than 8 months through poor running posture, so he isn’t so perfect. Very soon, those crutches will get shoved where the sun doesn’t shine. I am running around after 3 children instead of 2 & my patience is almost non existent!

Oh no!! I am sorry to hear this!:o

Hope your husband will soon be on the mend and that you'll get a moment's respite. {{HUGS}}

Weecam

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
wowzer.gif
I don't see any jewelry in this pic ..
player.gif

:lol:

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
did I miss the pear diamond ring? :)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Alex T -

You'll have to fight me for that pear cut ring - it's been a favorite of mine since @Phoenix first shared it with us. It wouldn't fit my finger, of course, so I intend to wear it on a chain around my neck and just sort of...brag wordlessly... :mrgreen:

ETA Phoenix - can you pls remind me again of the stats on your pear? Especially dimensions, pls. Thank you - and my apologies if I've already asked you that!

Last edited:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Alex T -

You'll have to fight me for that pear cut ring - it's been a favorite of mine since @Phoenix first shared it with us. It wouldn't fit my finger, of course, so I intend to wear it on a chain around my neck and just sort of...brag wordlessly... :mrgreen:

ETA Phoenix - can you pls remind me again of the stats on your pear? Especially dimensions, pls. Thank you - and my apologies if I've already asked you that!

:lol:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Alex T -

@mrs-b, this is very strange! I thought I'd posted the stats, but I can't seem to find the infor!

Anyhow, it's a 3.50ct H Si2 with faint blue fluor. It faces up very white and is 100% eye-clean. Its measurements are 12.91 x 8.82 x 5.27mm. Table is 60% and depth 59.8%. Symmetry VG. Polish VG. The setting was done by Leon Mege.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is SUCH a beautiful ring, @Phoenix! I love its shape; pears are tricky and can be tip heavy more often than not. Yours is a perfect shape for a halo.

Love it!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is SUCH a beautiful ring, @Phoenix! I love its shape; pears are tricky and can be tip heavy more often than not. Yours is a perfect shape for a halo.

Love it!

Thank you, @mrs-b. It means a lot to me to receive a compliment from you, someone with amazing taste and a beautiful beautiful collection!:)):))

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Picking up this gorgeous Magic Alhambra bracelet in a few weeks' time, after it's been shortened. It wasn't even on my radar. I'd gone into the boutique intending to put down a 30% deposit for a SO - a 5 motif grey MOP bracelet - to match with my SO Magic Alhambra grey MOP pendant. When I saw the grey MOP and the white MOP motifs on this bracelet, however, I was positively swooooooning!!!:love::love::love:

I wanna say I'm done with VCA, done as in "stick a fork in me!!". I feel that my VCA collection, heck my whole bling VCA collection, is pretty complete...But we shall see...

I will put myself on ban island for a very very very long time, after my recent spending spree. My next bling purchase will be in 2020 or even 2021. I need a breather, to sit back and relax and enjoy all I've acquired.:sun::D

Magic bracelet_1.jpg Magic bracelet_2.jpg Magic bracelet_3.jpg Magic bracelet_4.jpg Magic bracelet_5.jpg Magic bracelet_6.jpg

Last edited:

Alexiszoe

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Phoenix , I haven't been on the boards as much these days, but I was thinking of you when I was at VCA :love: Are you feeling better?

And I just want to say you have the most stunning collection...that grey MOP with white MOP bracelet is stunning!!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Phoenix , I haven't been on the boards as much these days, but I was thinking of you when I was at VCA :love: Are you feeling better?

And I just want to say you have the most stunning collection...that grey MOP with white MOP bracelet is stunning!!!

@Alexiszoe, how are you?:wavey: Thank you so much for thinking of me. x

I am about the same. I really think I'm being affected by environmental factors, ie. mould +cats' hair + dust mites....nothing is obviously wrong with me but I am constantly dizzy and short of breath. I am flying to the UK in April and will stay there for 6-7 weeks, to see if my symptoms will clear. Also gonna go on a detox next week.

Did you buy anything from VCA? Enquiring minds...lol.

My two bracelets came back after being shortened (the paved one went twice) and my paved earrings also came back from being loosened.

VCA bracelets and earrings.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Alexiszoe, how are you?:wavey: Thank you so much for thinking of me. x

I am about the same. I really think I'm being affected by environmental factors, ie. mould +cats' hair + dust mites....nothing is obviously wrong with me but I am constantly dizzy and short of breath. I am flying to the UK in April and will stay there for 6-7 weeks, to see if my symptoms will clear. Also gonna go on a detox next week.

Did you buy anything from VCA? Enquiring minds...lol.

My two bracelets came back after being shortened (the paved one went twice) and my paved earrings also came back from being loosened.

VCA bracelets and earrings.jpg
Wow!! I missed a lot Phoenix! That bracelet is stunning. I can so see you wear that white dangling motif!!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Phoenix I truly LOVE all your diamonds and VC jewelry BUT I like you more, I mean that in the way you present your jewlery is with love and kindness and caring.. Love you beautiful diamonds but you wear them with class. :) Peace!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a beautiful collection on such a beautiful lady. I love seeing all your pieces. I could look at them all day. I am so sorry you lost some through theft. That is an awful feeling. The collection you have cultivated now is wonderful and looks so beautiful on you. I hope you are getting better every single day and your partner is treating you with gentleness and kindness you deserve. Thank you for sharing with us, as always.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Phoenix I truly LOVE all your diamonds and VC jewelry BUT I like you more, I mean that in the way you present your jewlery is with love and kindness and caring.. Love you beautiful diamonds but you wear them with class. :) Peace!

Awwww!! Thank you sooo much!! x

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a beautiful collection on such a beautiful lady. I love seeing all your pieces. I could look at them all day. I am so sorry you lost some through theft. That is an awful feeling. The collection you have cultivated now is wonderful and looks so beautiful on you. I hope you are getting better every single day and your partner is treating you with gentleness and kindness you deserve. Thank you for sharing with us, as always.

Awwww!! You are sooo sweet!! Thank you for your kind and lovely words. I truly appreciate them. And I also thank you and other members for allowing me to share. x

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Oh Phoenix, I have no words. I am absolutely struck dumb by the beauty of your collection. :lol-2:

It is such a treat to have you share your pics so generously and unpretentiously.

You really are a gem too, thank you :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results