shape
carat
color
clarity

My Van Cleef & Arpels "family"

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have the ultimate VCA collection, Phoenix! :sun: Love how everything mixes and matches so well together! :love: What's next on your bling list?

Also, can we get a closer modeling shot of the Magic pave earrings? Thanks!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE your collection @Phoenix :love: and you wear it so well.:appl:

VCAmazing!:kiss2:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have the ultimate VCA collection, Phoenix! :sun: Love how everything mixes and matches so well together! :love: What's next on your bling list?

Also, can we get a closer modeling shot of the Magic pave earrings? Thanks!
Thank you, @m-2-b!:))

I will try to post more mod shots of the Magic Alhambra pave earrings, soooon.

What's next? I am on ban island til the end of this year at least. After that, I'd love to get something from the High Jewellery collection of VCA. Maybe a Cartier Love bracelet in RG pave. And I seriously need to get another watch, at least a Rolex Day-Date in RG (love their Everose). Eventually, I'd like to upgrade my BGD studs...I actually enquired with BGD recently but haven't heard back, I guess they don't have what I am looking for in inventory right now.

What about you, @m-2-b, I love your collection too. What's next on your bling wish list?

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the new photos @Phoenix. Gorgeous pieces and gorgeous couple.:love:
Wear your beautiful bling in good health and happiness.:appl:

mrs-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @mrs-b. You have an amazing collection yourself!:love::love::love::love:
Thanks, Phoenix, but you outrank me by a long way and always will.

I have beautiful diamonds, well set, and quite a lot of them. I have great custom made, well curated, casual pieces. But whenever I hear that voice seducing me towards the white gold Alhambra 5 motif bracelet and matching necklace - and believe me, I DO hear it! - I say to myself - quite loudly - "Mrs B, it's just the drugs talking!"

I'll never hit the real highs of jewelry - the big designer names. It's just not me, I think. But - by golly! - I admire them highly on gorgeous arms and wrists like yours and @LLJsmom!

Please keep entertaining us, ladies! For those of us who will never go where you go so boldly, it's an eyeful of delight!

And Phoenix - for the love of God - will you PLEASE stop scribbling over that beautiful face!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I admire them highly on gorgeous arms and wrists like yours and @LLJsmom!

Please keep entertaining us, ladies! For those of us who will never go where you go so boldly, it's an eyeful of delight!

And Phoenix - for the love of God - will you PLEASE stop scribbling over that beautiful face!
Agree completely. @LLJsmom and @Phoenix you were born to wear high end designer beautiful jewelry and @mrs-b your collection is also TDF beautiful.:love:
And lol yassss:lol: I agree about no more covering @Phoenix 's beautiful face with those scribbles.:kiss:

dizzyakira

Shiny_Rock
Wow, your collection is amazing! I'm tempted to visit a VCA store but I know it's not for my lifestyle (I don't take off jewelry once it's on lol). And omg, how gorgeous are you??!! ! Perfect skin, hair, eyes, eyebrows?!! I had to concentrate to see your jewelry. Is that your husband? You guys look lovely. Enjoy your stunning jewelry and please post more pics!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.