shape
carat
color
clarity

My Van Cleef & Arpels "family"

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I thought I'd post updated pics of my VCA "family", after my recent acquisition of the Vintage Alhambra pave bracelet in WG and of the Magic Alhambra pave earrings in YG today.

VCA family_Jan 2019.jpg VCA family in RG & YG_Jan 2019.jpg VCA family in WG_Jan 2019.jpg VCA Vintage Alhambra bracelet in pave WG.jpg LTN_24th Jan 2019.jpg

Last edited:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have the ultimate VCA collection, Phoenix! :sun: Love how everything mixes and matches so well together! :love: What's next on your bling list?

Also, can we get a closer modeling shot of the Magic pave earrings? Thanks!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE your collection @Phoenix :love: and you wear it so well.:appl:

VCAmazing!:kiss2:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have the ultimate VCA collection, Phoenix! :sun: Love how everything mixes and matches so well together! :love: What's next on your bling list?

Also, can we get a closer modeling shot of the Magic pave earrings? Thanks!

Thank you, @m-2-b!:))

I will try to post more mod shots of the Magic Alhambra pave earrings, soooon.

What's next? I am on ban island til the end of this year at least. After that, I'd love to get something from the High Jewellery collection of VCA. Maybe a Cartier Love bracelet in RG pave. And I seriously need to get another watch, at least a Rolex Day-Date in RG (love their Everose). Eventually, I'd like to upgrade my BGD studs...I actually enquired with BGD recently but haven't heard back, I guess they don't have what I am looking for in inventory right now.

What about you, @m-2-b, I love your collection too. What's next on your bling wish list?

Last edited:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And what a beautiful family you have Pheonix!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a beautiful, happy family!:appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations @Phoenix !! Those earrings are just BEYOND...

:love::love::love:

So beautiful... Just lovely on you. Lovely.:kiss2:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a beautiful family!!! Please keep
The photos coming!!! :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the new photos @Phoenix. Gorgeous pieces and gorgeous couple.:love:
Wear your beautiful bling in good health and happiness.:appl:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You fashion icon, you - these are gorgeous pieces!

Seriously awesome, Phoenix - beautiful collection. :kiss2:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You fashion icon, you - these are gorgeous pieces!

Seriously awesome, Phoenix - beautiful collection. :kiss2:

Thank you, @mrs-b. You have an amazing collection yourself!:love::love::love::love:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations @Phoenix !! Those earrings are just BEYOND...

:love::love::love:

So beautiful... Just lovely on you. Lovely.:kiss2:

Thank you, @LLJsmom. How are you enjoying your new beauties? Are you wearing them everyday?

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, @mrs-b. You have an amazing collection yourself!:love::love::love::love:

Thanks, Phoenix, but you outrank me by a long way and always will.

I have beautiful diamonds, well set, and quite a lot of them. I have great custom made, well curated, casual pieces. But whenever I hear that voice seducing me towards the white gold Alhambra 5 motif bracelet and matching necklace - and believe me, I DO hear it! - I say to myself - quite loudly - "Mrs B, it's just the drugs talking!"

I'll never hit the real highs of jewelry - the big designer names. It's just not me, I think. But - by golly! - I admire them highly on gorgeous arms and wrists like yours and @LLJsmom!

Please keep entertaining us, ladies! For those of us who will never go where you go so boldly, it's an eyeful of delight!

And Phoenix - for the love of God - will you PLEASE stop scribbling over that beautiful face!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I admire them highly on gorgeous arms and wrists like yours and @LLJsmom!

Please keep entertaining us, ladies! For those of us who will never go where you go so boldly, it's an eyeful of delight!

And Phoenix - for the love of God - will you PLEASE stop scribbling over that beautiful face!

Agree completely. @LLJsmom and @Phoenix you were born to wear high end designer beautiful jewelry and @mrs-b your collection is also TDF beautiful.:love:
And lol yassss:lol: I agree about no more covering @Phoenix 's beautiful face with those scribbles.:kiss:

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, your collection is amazing! I'm tempted to visit a VCA store but I know it's not for my lifestyle (I don't take off jewelry once it's on lol). And omg, how gorgeous are you??!! ! Perfect skin, hair, eyes, eyebrows?!! I had to concentrate to see your jewelry. Is that your husband? You guys look lovely. Enjoy your stunning jewelry and please post more pics!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results