carat
color
clarity

My Tacori #2620 EC''s finally here!

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
That is so stunning!! I love that fire shot, too
36.gif
Do you also have pictures of you princess cut? I''m sure we''d love to see that, too :) Congratulations on 5 yrs!

Mashira

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely stunning!

iloveny

Shiny_Rock
I am in love with emerald cuts and that setting is Gorgeous!!!! Wear it in good health!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Woweewoweewow!!!
30.gif

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
30.gif
Wow! Its absolutely STUNNING! Looks like it was worth the wait! Enjoy!

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/29/2010 8:17:36 AM
Author: oranges
i''ve never seen such a firey emerald! congrats on finally getting the ring of your dreams. it''s breath taking!

I know! Totally ditto!

scout76

Rough_Rock

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for all your wonderful compliments & for sharing my joy! I''ve been staring at it A LOT & thanking God for such a sweet husband

emsmile.gif

Melissa, Dani, DiamondCat, gemgirl, lknvrb4, SparkleNut, Marian, chickymonkey, Blackpaw, Laila619, yssie, Luckyeshe, princessplease, legra, Mashira, iloveny, Tuckins1, ZestfullyBling & missydebby - Thank you for looking! I''m really over the moon with this ring!
RhubarbPie - I''ll get around to posting a photo there this weekend!
Autumnnovember - I assure you it''s worth the wait! I dream about the moment I receive it every now & then...
oranges - I know! It sure is firey! Mark did a great job in picking it out for me...but it is a potential road hazard!
EM1 - Heya ring twin! (not as big as yours though!) Your ring was definitely the inspiration, so thank you! I would never have thought of such a ring setting had I not seen yours! & to think i was just aimlessly surfing around the web when I chanced upon your ring photos on some other website!
Glitz&Glam - Yeah, I find emerald cuts so sophisticated & understatedly classy...
DearBuddha - Here are some photos of my princess cut ER. I love that diamond & ring because I''m a sentimental nut, but if that rock had feelings, I''m sure it must be having some inferiority complex issues feeling all small & dwarfed sitting right next to my EC in my jewelry box!

scout15.jpg

scout76

Rough_Rock
Here''s another one for comparison sake!

scout16.jpg

lweber

Shiny_Rock
WOW! What a beauty. Your original ring looks very nice, but the new one is a knock out.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Amazing design and detail. Beautiful diamond.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is my absolute favorite shape in one of my favorite settings. It is absolutely stunning! Your EC is beautiful, and the Tacori setting shows it off so well. It looks so elegant on your hand. You must be so, so thrilled!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Holy Gorgeousness!!! I love your original ering, but there's something about your new one that just makes my heart aflutter!!! Could be the yumminess of your EC or how perfect your Tacori setting is with it!

I hope you don't mind adding your ring to the halos collection!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results