shape
carat
color
clarity

My Tacori #2620 EC''s finally here!

scout76

Rough_Rock

Hi all!

After 2 months of absolutely torturous waiting, I finally received my ring! It''s a 5th anniversary present & it''s almost as exciting as seeing my newborn baby for the first time =)

My original ER is a 0.7ct EVVS2 princess cut. I had ALWAYS wanted an EC, but my then-boyfriend wanted to surprise me & asked the wrong friend for advice on what shape diamond I wanted. She told him "Her nickname is princess, so of course get her a princess cut!". (We don''t have fantastic return/exchange policies here in Singapore like in the US). But what the heck, it gave me a good excuse to buy another diamond right?!

The EC hunt was a whirlwind experience & many thanks to Pricescope members who''ve given me all their honest opinions! After deciding between diamonds from Mark at ERD & Jon from GOG, my husband & I chose Mark''s diamond. Both Mark & Jon have been AWESOME! But in comparing my experiences, I felt slightly more "assured" in that Mark personally went out to shop for the best diamond within my budget & criteria (& of course at some point, I had to trust a reputable vendor''s professional eye & take his word for it), while with Jon, I was given a list of diamonds from which to pick from for him to bring in to show me. Although he managed to take wonderful photos & videos of the diamonds & was extremely helpful throughout the process, I was kinda disappointed that I couldn''t get his professional eye to pick the best diamond for me to choose from. I simply picked 2 from the list to look at & I had no idea what I was doing as I was choosing simply from the numbers. In the end, the ones I picked didn''t turn out looking so nice.

Without further ado, here are some photos of my 3rd baby! Here are it''s specs:
2.3ct GVS2 (with 0.52ct diamonds on the ring)
8.42*6.49*4.44mm
ring size 4.5

scout1.jpg

scout76

Rough_Rock
another one...

scout2.jpg

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
It''s GORGEOUS!!! Congratulations!
36.gif

scout76

Rough_Rock
& another...

scout4.jpg

scout76

Rough_Rock
& another...

scout5.jpg

scout76

Rough_Rock
& another...

scout6.jpg

scout76

Rough_Rock
& another...

scout7.jpg

scout76

Rough_Rock
who knew taking diamond photos could be so addictive?!

scout8.jpg

scout76

Rough_Rock
& another...

scout9.jpg

scout76

Rough_Rock
*ouch*...that hurt my eye
30.gif

scout10.jpg

RhubarbPie

Shiny_Rock
That ring is gorgeous! Congratulations! You should post it in the "Show me your RECTANGULAR SHAPE bling!" thread: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-your-rectangular-shape-bling.145561/

scout76

Rough_Rock
I promise I''m almost done!!!

scout12.jpg

scout76

Rough_Rock
Last one! I''m completely hypnotized by the step cuts of this diamond! I love love love ECs...they''re really like no other! Thanks so much for looking
2.gif

scout11.jpg

dani13

Ideal_Rock
OH MY!!!!! Its gorgeous!!!!! Congratulations, and enjoy your new "baby"!!!!!!
2.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

DiamondCat

Shiny_Rock
its beautiful! congratulations!!
36.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s absolutely stunning! I love the diamond, it''s color, clarity and it''s proportions, and I love the Tacori mounting. Congratulations to you! Absolutely beautiful.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
The whole package is gorgeous!

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY GOSH! This ring is out of site! The setting and stone are amazing together. Your new baby is beautiful. Congratulations and please take more pictures, you do a terrific job.
1.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous
30.gif

chicky monkey

Shiny_Rock
The stone and the setting are both so beautiful! You did a good job with both! You must be so excited!

I don''t see too many ECs on here, and I love your ring. It''s gorgeous and makes me want an EC!

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
i love it, congrats on your 5th anni
36.gif

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that sure is a beauty!! And the finger coverage...sigh! Amazing!
36.gif

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I''m going on 8 months waiting for my Tacori.

Yours is just gorgeous...such fire
36.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoa.

That profile is gorgeous!! Princess has matured into such an elegant lady
30.gif

Congratulations on your 5th!! Your ring is STUNNING
10.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your 5th Anniversary!! What a beautiful ring!!! It is absolutely perfect for your finger!!!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Simply gorgeous!!!!!!!

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
i''ve never seen such a firey emerald! congrats on finally getting the ring of your dreams. it''s breath taking!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
OMG, its gorgeous! I''m so happy for you and also very excited to have a ring twin on here! I love it.

legra

Brilliant_Rock
It''s stunning and looks so elegant on you! That is a gorgeous EC and it looks perfect in that beautiful Tacori setting. Congrats!

Glitz

Shiny_Rock
There''s something I find so classic and timeless about emerald cuts. Your setting is also so classic looking, what a beautiful choice, I''m happy that you got your emerald cut! and the fire that its throwing woooo
10.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results