shape
carat
color
clarity

My Steven Kirsch Sapphire setting

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! Yes, an old silver ring box . Isn't there a rule that we cannot show the box of the jeweler that made the custom piece for us? I used Steven's box in a few photos but I tried to not photograph his logo. If I am mistaken,I would love to know.

Not aware of this rule. The boxing, wrap, ribbons LOGOS are everything!!!!!!

Tinkybell

Shiny_Rock
I thought I saw this rule somewhere but would love for someone to chime in if it is not so. I love Steven's Boxes and would love to photograph in them for the pieces he has made for me.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I thought I saw this rule somewhere but would love for someone to chime in if it is not so. I love Steven's Boxes and would love to photograph in them for the pieces he has made for me.

I’ve seen plenty of posts with the ring boxes - some people have done a play by play haha where they show the unopened box first. I don’t think this is a PS rule.

Tinkybell

Shiny_Rock
I’ve seen plenty of posts with the ring boxes - some people have done a play by play haha where they show the unopened box first. I don’t think this is a PS rule.

I will post the boxes from now on. If not allowed ,I will most likely be made aware. So glad to know this is not a rule! Thank you for letting me know.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is insane. This could be in a museum… Heck this could be the star of that museum exhibition… I would pay an admission fee to see it!! “Treasure” doesn’t begin to describe that stone :eek-2:

Wow. Thank you for sharing this once in a lifetime piece with us Tinky :love:

Tinkybell

Shiny_Rock
This is insane. This could be in a museum… Heck this could be the star of that museum exhibition… I would pay an admission fee to see it!! “Treasure” doesn’t begin to describe that stone :eek-2:

Wow. Thank you for sharing this once in a lifetime piece with us Tinky :love:

Steven's work is truly remarkable. I will treasure these two pieces he has made for me forever! I am so grateful I found him here on PriceScope.

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
It’s so stunningly beautiful! Both the stone and the setting. Pls post a million more pics.

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Magnificent!:shock:

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
In October for my Birthday, I reached out to Steven to see if he could make a setting for my Sapphire. He made my diamond wedding setting a year and a half ago and I love it. This Sapphire has been in my family for many years, so with not much to go on ,I sent it to GIA for a certificate to learn what I could about it and determine if it was worthy of a "Steven" setting. It came back an all natural, unheated Sapphire from Sri Lanka. They said it was an old stone based on the cut which would match up with the bit of history I had on it. Steven went to work to bring my vision to life . I wanted platinum with bows and swags and lots of diamonds , Milgrain and Pave work .I wanted a right hand ring that would blend seamlessly with my diamond setting, I wear every day. I just received it today and I absolutely love it. I am posting a few pictures and please excuse my dry hands. I am in awe at the meticulous attention to detail that Steven puts into his pieces. I am so happy I stumbled upon this site and found Steven through so many of you posting your pieces by him. I took these pictures outside in natural light, no filters with my phone. I am also not a photographer so pardon the wonkiness of my pictures . LOVE, LOVE Steven Kirsch!

20220226_132229.jpg 20220226_135158 (1).jpg 20220226_132211.jpg 20220226_132258.jpg 20220226_113751.jpg 20220226_132250.jpg
Happy happy birthday indeed!!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
In October for my Birthday, I reached out to Steven to see if he could make a setting for my Sapphire. He made my diamond wedding setting a year and a half ago and I love it. This Sapphire has been in my family for many years, so with not much to go on ,I sent it to GIA for a certificate to learn what I could about it and determine if it was worthy of a "Steven" setting. It came back an all natural, unheated Sapphire from Sri Lanka. They said it was an old stone based on the cut which would match up with the bit of history I had on it. Steven went to work to bring my vision to life . I wanted platinum with bows and swags and lots of diamonds , Milgrain and Pave work .I wanted a right hand ring that would blend seamlessly with my diamond setting, I wear every day. I just received it today and I absolutely love it. I am posting a few pictures and please excuse my dry hands. I am in awe at the meticulous attention to detail that Steven puts into his pieces. I am so happy I stumbled upon this site and found Steven through so many of you posting your pieces by him. I took these pictures outside in natural light, no filters with my phone. I am also not a photographer so pardon the wonkiness of my pictures . LOVE, LOVE Steven Kirsch!

20220226_132229.jpg 20220226_135158 (1).jpg 20220226_132211.jpg 20220226_132258.jpg 20220226_113751.jpg 20220226_132250.jpg

Holy Moly what a gorgeous piece of ART!!

pokerface

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my god...are you sure you're not related to Beyonce?? Holy cow!! Please tell me you've had this piece recently appraised (by a CS expert) and properly insured. I can't even begin to wrap my mind around how much a stone like this would be worth. Congrats!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!!! Just an amazing heirloom!! Much happiness wearing your gorgeous ring!!!

Tinkybell

Shiny_Rock
Oh my god...are you sure you're not related to Beyonce?? Holy cow!! Please tell me you've had this piece recently appraised (by a CS expert) and properly insured. I can't even begin to wrap my mind around how much a stone like this would be worth. Congrats!

Thank you and no,I have no idea how to find an appraiser .I sent it straight to Steven as soon as it came back from GIA. I don't know how to find someone that knows how to do Sapphires . If anyone knows someone ,I'd love a referral. I live in the South Eastern U. S. The gentleman from GIA did mention an expert in California .I may call him back and see if he knows of anyone closer to me.I can't get insurance until I have an idea and then a written appraisal.

pokerface

Brilliant_Rock
D096E97D-7C55-4CF9-B942-BC0F405E940B.jpeg

Well, I hope the Queen approved the reset! :lol: Seriously, though, this is not just JOTW-worthy, it's one of the finest gems PS has ever seen. I hope someone else can suggest an appraiser, and that until then, you have this treasure under tight security! More pics, PLEASE!!

Tinkybell

Shiny_Rock
D096E97D-7C55-4CF9-B942-BC0F405E940B.jpeg

Well, I hope the Queen approved the reset! :lol: Seriously, though, this is not just JOTW-worthy, it's one of the finest gems PS has ever seen. I hope someone else can suggest an appraiser, and that until then, you have this treasure under tight security! More pics, PLEASE!!

Thank you. I do hope to find someone that can do a real assessment for me. I'll post more pictures as soon as I can.

Tinkybell

Shiny_Rock
Attempting to post a video. Not sure I can get it to cooperate.

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't think I've ever seen a more spectacular ring. :love: Truly fit for a royal. You are so fortunate to have such an heirloom piece.

tenor.png

Fabulous50

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!!!! Absolutely stunning and gorgeous!!!!!! Congratulations!!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Holy Moly! This is an incredible sapphire ring!!!

The setting and stone look like they were meant to be together. Reminds me of the necklace in the movie Titanic.

Enjoy this beauty!!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Only one word - GLORIOUS!

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
This looks absolutely royal, just stunning!

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
I have a habit of calling my blue rings ‘Pool’. I think yours qualifies as ‘Sky’!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Totally incredible! It absolutely could be in a museum, such as the jewellery gallery at the V&A in London - in a case all by itself!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results