shape
carat
color
clarity

My Steven Kirsch Sapphire setting

Tinkybell

Shiny_Rock
In October for my Birthday, I reached out to Steven to see if he could make a setting for my Sapphire. He made my diamond wedding setting a year and a half ago and I love it. This Sapphire has been in my family for many years, so with not much to go on ,I sent it to GIA for a certificate to learn what I could about it and determine if it was worthy of a "Steven" setting. It came back an all natural, unheated Sapphire from Sri Lanka. They said it was an old stone based on the cut which would match up with the bit of history I had on it. Steven went to work to bring my vision to life . I wanted platinum with bows and swags and lots of diamonds , Milgrain and Pave work .I wanted a right hand ring that would blend seamlessly with my diamond setting, I wear every day. I just received it today and I absolutely love it. I am posting a few pictures and please excuse my dry hands. I am in awe at the meticulous attention to detail that Steven puts into his pieces. I am so happy I stumbled upon this site and found Steven through so many of you posting your pieces by him. I took these pictures outside in natural light, no filters with my phone. I am also not a photographer so pardon the wonkiness of my pictures . LOVE, LOVE Steven Kirsch!

20220226_132229.jpg 20220226_135158 (1).jpg 20220226_132211.jpg 20220226_132258.jpg 20220226_113751.jpg 20220226_132250.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HOLY MOLY!!!!! That stone looks like it should adorn the hand of a monarch!!! Wow! I get why you wanted all that swag. As much as it is, it doesn’t detract a smidgen from that tremendous blue rock. Congratulations!! Steven was the person for the job. Would you mind posting some more pics from a distance?

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
In October for my Birthday, I reached out to Steven to see if he could make a setting for my Sapphire. He made my diamond wedding setting a year and a half ago and I love it. This Sapphire has been in my family for many years, so with not much to go on ,I sent it to GIA for a certificate to learn what I could about it and determine if it was worthy of a "Steven" setting. It came back an all natural, unheated Sapphire from Sri Lanka. They said it was an old stone based on the cut which would match up with the bit of history I had on it. Steven went to work to bring my vision to life . I wanted platinum with bows and swags and lots of diamonds , Milgrain and Pave work .I wanted a right hand ring that would blend seamlessly with my diamond setting, I wear every day. I just received it today and I absolutely love it. I am posting a few pictures and please excuse my dry hands. I am in awe at the meticulous attention to detail that Steven puts into his pieces. I am so happy I stumbled upon this site and found Steven through so many of you posting your pieces by him. I took these pictures outside in natural light, no filters with my phone. I am also not a photographer so pardon the wonkiness of my pictures . LOVE, LOVE Steven Kirsch!

20220226_132229.jpg 20220226_135158 (1).jpg 20220226_132211.jpg 20220226_132258.jpg 20220226_113751.jpg 20220226_132250.jpg

Wowowoow! That looks stunning and looks like should be in a museum! Absolutely an eye-popping, wondrous piece! Congrats!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
@Tinkybell I just went back and saw your thread on the sapphire - I can’t believe that thread only had one comment. Would you regale us with the mm and/or ctw?

Tinkybell

Shiny_Rock
The Sapphire is 25 + carats and I do not know carats of diamonds as I have not received that info from Steven yet. The pear diamonds are .15 each that are set in the big Bow centers .I will look at the certificate to get the measurements.

Tinkybell

Shiny_Rock
HOLY MOLY!!!!! That stone looks like it should adorn the hand of a monarch!!! Wow! I get why you wanted all that swag. As much as it is, it doesn’t detract a smidgen from that tremendous blue rock. Congratulations!! Steven was the person for the job. Would you mind posting some more pics from a distance?

Tried to post a few more not so close.I will try next week to get a few better pics.

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! It looks like a ring royalty would wear. And the fact it's a family heirloom makes more special.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Beautiful intricate detailing!!! Your sapphire is soooo luscious!!!

HGar

Shiny_Rock
Please practice extreme care around children and small animals - you could knock someone unconscious with that boulder! Congratulations on achieving your dream ring, it is truly stunning

Oh look how PRETTY it turned out! Wow!! :love: You guys skillfully and artfully incorporated those bows. When you first mentioned all the features you wanted, I thought it might be too busy, and wasn't sure I would care for it. But this is just SO tasteful... bravo!! I bet Steven will get a lot of business off of this thread alone, and rightfully so. Congrats!!

CMN

Brilliant_Rock
OMG - why is there no fainting emoji.=)2o_O:eek2:

I think we need some further distance perspective photos.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

A jewellery box from a city I recognize.

Gorgeous sapphire!

cheers--Sharon

Tinkybell

Shiny_Rock
HI:

A jewellery box from a city I recognize.

Gorgeous sapphire!

cheers--Sharon

Thank you! Yes, an old silver ring box . Isn't there a rule that we cannot show the box of the jeweler that made the custom piece for us? I used Steven's box in a few photos but I tried to not photograph his logo. If I am mistaken,I would love to know.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a sensational ring! Love just the sapphire from the top view and all that diamond setting from the side. The color is just beautiful too - what a family heirloom!

mjea

Shiny_Rock
An absolute knock out!! I saw this in his IG and thought of you and your epic diamond!! I’m happy they’re in their same family :) group shots please!!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a total knockout of a ring if I ever saw one. Just wow!
I can’t believe you’re out there rocking something worthy of the Crown Jewels. It’s stunning!

At @Mreader ’s request (and fully justified for this magnificent beast).

AE2EC74D-705B-43C8-866A-DFFDCBC09038.gif

E8A29821-4588-43CC-8373-D52D26439356.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results