shape
carat
color
clarity

My Steven Kirsch FOREVER ring! Where has he been all my life???

Tinkybell

Shiny_Rock
It’s beautiful!
The setting fits the diamond like a glove!! I’m super glad you found Steven! He’s an artist, truly!
Can you share where your hubby found your stone, or any specifics of the stone, itself?
MM spread, dimensions, pavillion/crown/table/depth?
It’s outstanding, and your DH knocked this out of the park!
Congratulations on 30 years! Blessings for a lifetime more!
Enjoy that ring in good health and great happiness!
On a side note: will you be wearing this beautiful honker with a band?

The diamond is from the Gahcho Kue mine in Canada from origin report. GIA measurements are 13.88 x 13.93 x 8.42.I have no idea what the other numbers mean .I will not wear a band with it. I love it by itself. He got the diamond through a friend that owns a jewelry store. Thank you for the compliments and Steven did an amazing job on my setting.

Tinkybell

Shiny_Rock
Holy Toledo! I hope my hubby loves me that much after 30 years. Congrats on your beautiful new gift and your wedding anniversary.

Now, what did you get him?

I got him a Rolex Platinum 39 MM Masterpiece ,dark mother of pearl dial #18946 wrist watch. Here is a picture on his wrist. 20190529_154521.jpg I bought it second hand from a MLB player through same jewelry friend I know nothing about Rolex at all so I put all my trust in him and went with it. Hubby loves it and I loved giving it. He is very hard to buy for.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The diamond is from the Gahcho Kue mine in Canada from origin report. GIA measurements are 13.88 x 13.93 x 8.42.I have no idea what the other numbers mean .I will not wear a band with it. I love it by itself. He got the diamond through a friend that owns a jewelry store. Thank you for the compliments and Steven did an amazing job on my setting.

He most certainly did!
Thank you for sharing with us!! ♥️

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your 30th wedding anniversary! Your ring is magnificent, thank you for sharing your story and ring with us:kiss2::love:

Gabbycat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I got him a Rolex Platinum 39 MM Masterpiece ,dark mother of pearl dial #18946 wrist watch. Here is a picture on his wrist. 20190529_154521.jpg I bought it second hand from a MLB player through same jewelry friend I know nothing about Rolex at all so I put all my trust in him and went with it. Hubby loves it and I loved giving it. He is very hard to buy for.

Very nice! Both fantastic gifts. I hope you both enjoy them in good health.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SHUT THE DOOR ! ! !
:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:
what a beauty.
The diamond is out of this world but the setting ..WOW...
I love the story how you found your perfect setting for your perfect diamond.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful diamond and the workmanship of the setting is gorgeous. Happy anniversary!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm speechless!!

Congratulations on this magnificent ring and an even more magnificent husband!!

Happy 30th!! What an incredible milestone and what a way to celebrate it!!

Loving the Rolex watch too...oh lah lah!!

Last edited:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, your ring is the stuff of my dreams :kiss2: I could never imagine such beauty existed! And your hubby's watch is gorgeous, you have amazing taste. Congratulations to you both!

Tinkybell

Shiny_Rock
Thank everyone! My Hubby is a Dear! I am so grateful to all of you that have chimed in over the past few months and for introducing me to a world I never knew existed! Every girl should know about this site .A wealth of information ,right at my fingertips and to find Steven Kirsch is the cherry on top!

P

Petalouda

What a masterpiece!!!! Congratulations!

twosanguinehearts

Brilliant_Rock
I joined PriceScope in April of this year after discovering it on Pinterest from people posting, that led me here. In March, my precious hubby gifted me a a wee bit over 10 carat ,SI1,G color ,Hearts and Arrows, excellent cut, symmetry ,polish diamond ,GIA certified. for our 30th anniversary. I could not believe it! I had no idea where to find the perfect setting and cookie cutter designs are not my cup of tea! I started reading many threads on here and was blown away by Steven's pieces and thought I would reach out to him and see if he could help me. I talked with him on the phone and described what I love and that I wanted an Edwardian type design to go with my antique family pieces, I wear all the time. I have never seen any reproduced pieces that were remotely close to the authentic ones, finding them all too clunky. As we were chatting on the phone ,he emailed me a picture of a setting he had done for an almost 8 carat, old cut diamond .I looked at the picture and said, YES ,that is exactly what I am dreaming of. He said he would continue to send me pictures of what he thought I may like and for me to do the same. Later that evening, I went back to a folder I had tucked away, with pictures of pieces I dreamt of. There in the folder was a printed out page of a ring I adored ,from 8 years ago, a ring I saw online. I almost fainted when I realized it was the exact same ring Steven had emailed me ! I quickly sent him the pictures of the paper I had and he said, yes, I am the artist and this is the same ring! I almost died right there! I asked him if he was a Psychic at his other job! It was like he pulled my vision straight out of my mind and already had the ring my heart desired. It was meant to be and FATE! The very first picture he sent, based on my desires described to him over a phone conversation and he had the answer for me all along, without even realizing it. I He said he would have to alter the design a bit to accommodate my diamond by adding more side diamonds and making a bit larger than the original and I was fine with that as long as it was still soft and feminine. He finished the ring on Monday and we picked it up on Wednesday. I do not have his pictures yet but here are some I took. I am over the Moon and cannot believe this is my ring! Thanks to all of you for posting and celebrating Stevens work. If I had not stumbled upon this site, I don't know where I would be. I have learned so much in a short amount of time and the timing could not have been more perfect. What a treat to have such a beautiful ring! If anyone wants perfection, Steven is your man! Sorry for the overly long post!

Wowowowowowowow!!!!! What an incredible stone! I would have guessed that setting to be an actual antique, what stunning work!!! Congrats and enjoy! :kiss2:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
This is jawdroppingly beautiful! Congratulations on your 30 years and cheers to many more! That beautiful diamond and setting are meant for each other :love:

Gemstonesrock

Shiny_Rock
WHOAAAAAA. I've never seen such a gem!!!! Congratulations on enjoying 30 years with your dear hubby and on this absolute stunner. ENJOY!!!

tenshix

Rough_Rock

OH MY GOODNESS!! I have no words. Beyond stunning, happy 30th anniversary to you and your hubby and what a lovely wholesome journey you've had with this ring! To think it was fate and that you've been dreaming of this ring from many years ago and it all just comes full circle. I'm so happy for you. Congratulations!

Beautiful-disaster

Shiny_Rock
I thought only movie stars wore pieces like this! I’m flabbergasted! It’s amazing. Struck dumb by it’s overwhelming beauty. You must be one amazing women ❤️

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
Oohhlala!!! Wow that ring is a weapon!!! Congrats!!!

I joined PriceScope in April of this year after discovering it on Pinterest from people posting, that led me here. In March, my precious hubby gifted me a a wee bit over 10 carat ,SI1,G color ,Hearts and Arrows, excellent cut, symmetry ,polish diamond ,GIA certified. for our 30th anniversary. I could not believe it! I had no idea where to find the perfect setting and cookie cutter designs are not my cup of tea! I started reading many threads on here and was blown away by Steven's pieces and thought I would reach out to him and see if he could help me. I talked with him on the phone and described what I love and that I wanted an Edwardian type design to go with my antique family pieces, I wear all the time. I have never seen any reproduced pieces that were remotely close to the authentic ones, finding them all too clunky. As we were chatting on the phone ,he emailed me a picture of a setting he had done for an almost 8 carat, old cut diamond .I looked at the picture and said, YES ,that is exactly what I am dreaming of. He said he would continue to send me pictures of what he thought I may like and for me to do the same. Later that evening, I went back to a folder I had tucked away, with pictures of pieces I dreamt of. There in the folder was a printed out page of a ring I adored ,from 8 years ago, a ring I saw online. I almost fainted when I realized it was the exact same ring Steven had emailed me ! I quickly sent him the pictures of the paper I had and he said, yes, I am the artist and this is the same ring! I almost died right there! I asked him if he was a Psychic at his other job! It was like he pulled my vision straight out of my mind and already had the ring my heart desired. It was meant to be and FATE! The very first picture he sent, based on my desires described to him over a phone conversation and he had the answer for me all along, without even realizing it. I He said he would have to alter the design a bit to accommodate my diamond by adding more side diamonds and making a bit larger than the original and I was fine with that as long as it was still soft and feminine. He finished the ring on Monday and we picked it up on Wednesday. I do not have his pictures yet but here are some I took. I am over the Moon and cannot believe this is my ring! Thanks to all of you for posting and celebrating Stevens work. If I had not stumbled upon this site, I don't know where I would be. I have learned so much in a short amount of time and the timing could not have been more perfect. What a treat to have such a beautiful ring! If anyone wants perfection, Steven is your man! Sorry for the overly long post!

L

lydial

Beautiful diamond and ring! Even on these boards it is beyond the norm by twenty fold. So: my opinion: Please consider turning the setting from a 4 prong to an 8 prong. I unfortunately have to have my SK setting replaced because it is too dainty for my lifestyle. If you are wearing this million dollar item regularly you really should consider modifying it to have 8 prongs to keep the stone safe. If it is a “wear once a year” item, maybe not. Just my $0.02...

Tinkybell

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful diamond and ring! Even on these boards it is beyond the norm by twenty fold. So: my opinion: Please consider turning the setting from a 4 prong to an 8 prong. I unfortunately have to have my SK setting replaced because it is too dainty for my lifestyle. If you are wearing this million dollar item regularly you really should consider modifying it to have 8 prongs to keep the stone safe. If it is a “wear once a year” item, maybe not. Just my $0.02...

Thank you! I initially wanted to do a 6 or 8 prong for safety reasons but SK said it would look funny with this setting. Yikes. I do wear it everyday .He assured me that the prongs are beefy enough and strong enough. He also stated that the diamond sits in the basket as well and it helps hold the diamond along with the prongs. Thank you for letting me know. Not sure what to do. Can you post a picture of the one he made for you? I'd love to see it. Did yours get damaged or you just feel it is too fragile for your day to day routine?

L

lydial

Thank you! I initially wanted to do a 6 or 8 prong for safety reasons but SK said it would look funny with this setting. Yikes. I do wear it everyday .He assured me that the prongs are beefy enough and strong enough. He also stated that the diamond sits in the basket as well and it helps hold the diamond along with the prongs. Thank you for letting me know. Not sure what to do. Can you post a picture of the one he made for you? I'd love to see it. Did yours get damaged or you just feel it is too fragile for your day to day routine?

You can look through my posts for it. It is my cluster. The stones get loose too easily and I am afraid to lose them. I am getting something with more prongs. If he says you are ok he is the craftsman but pay very close attention and get insurance.

Tinkybell

Shiny_Rock
You can look through my posts for it. It is my cluster. The stones get loose too easily and I am afraid to lose them. I am getting something with more prongs. If he says you are ok he is the craftsman but pay very close attention and get insurance.

Thank you! I actually realized I could go back and look through your posts and find it and saw the cluster. So pretty!!! Yes, it was a huge discussion before hand, as Hubby was worried about safety of the diamond. He made prongs extra strong for size of stone and it is insured! I would be beside myself if something went wrong. I will take to my jeweler each month for a prong and safety check. Thank you for your advice. I will make extra certain she stays safe!

dreamscape

Rough_Rock
That is one spectacular setting! I've seen so many lovely SK pieces on this board, but I had no idea he also turned out beautiful Edwardian-inspired work a la Sebastien Barier as well. And it really seems like it was meant to be with discovering he made your inspiration photo from long ago! Happy anniversary =)2

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, an unbelievably gorgeous setting for your stunning diamond! Something to be smitten with indeed.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why does this ring make me feel like singing?! Congrats on your ring, your anniversary, and your wonderful husband.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results