Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

My Steven Kirsch FOREVER ring! Where has he been all my life???

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I absolutely adore the setting for your amazing stone, it’s so perfect

krazikera

Rough_Rock
Wow!!!! I love that even though it is one honker of a ring and with a stone that size it can easily fall into the doorknob category, but the setting makes it look very elegant and regal- looks perfect on your beautiful hand. Wishing you and your hubs many many more years of blingy happiness!

RunningwithScissors

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your anniversary! I'm so happy you love your ring and you feel cherished by your dear husband! Wear in good health and happiness!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely amazing stone and setting!! Happy anniversary!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK we are used to seeing gorgeous boulders around these parts but YOURS.....!!! :o I am speechless! So maybe I'll just blurt out some adjectives cuz I'm somehow unable to string the right words together! Sublime, grand, majestic, artful, elegant, intricate, exquisite! Enjoy this one-of-a-kind work of art, and congratulations on 30 years!!!!

Tinkybell

Shiny_Rock
KristDarling, Thank you so much! I absolutely love it .I had it made to compliment my antique jewelry ,which is my preference and I am now ruined forever. I could not find anything close to this, to set this diamond in and although I was worried to have a custom ring made without knowing what it would look like on my hand, I took the leap of faith and I am so glad I did.. l love my antique jewelry and wear it often and my ring blends beautifully with it. I have yet to find work that compares to Steven's and I am finding myself comparing every piece of jewelry, to this ring.. His work is like nothing I have ever worn or experienced .I am in LOVE. I want him to make some earrings for me next .I am still in awe!

vintageinjune

Shiny_Rock
Alright, so that ring is quite something to see, add in that honker of a diamond and I'm unsure how you get anything done if you leave the house wearing it! I just imagine you are stopping nearly everyone in their tracks, and then they attempt to covertly follow you to get a better look at that sparkle bomb.

SK does some pretty specactular work, and how wonderful the ring you saved 8 years ago and the design he showed you after you described what you were looking for were in fact one in the same. Meant to be for sure! Congratulations on your anniversary.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That is a stunning ring. Really, there are no words. I can’t even imagine wearing something as beautiful as that. It looks so beautiful on you! The setting truly is a work of art! Congratulations on 30th years!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    5.5 Carat Diamond Upgrade
    5.5 Carat Diamond Upgrade
    Style File: Julia Roberts
    Style File: Julia Roberts
    Top 5 Honeymoon Destinations
    Top 5 Honeymoon Destinations

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.