shape
carat
color
clarity

My "Spunky" .248 BGD Pendant!/Show me your Dainty Diamonds

Q

Queenie60

Your necklace is beautiful - enjoy wearing it and Happy Birthday.

Heathcat24

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@Queenie60 I just saw this! Thank you! I am still wearing it every day and loving the sparkle when I look in the mirror!

@jbake I was thinking today about your pendant and how it must be getting close to done. Make sure you tag me somehow or post a pic here in my thread so I'm sure I see it! I don't want to miss it during the Christmas season!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
=)2
Happy birthday to ME! LOL
rps20181107_230157.jpg
rps20181107_225938.jpg
rps20181107_225058.jpg
rps20181107_231712.jpg
rps20181107_225206.jpg

It's so pretty -- I've thought about doing the same thing thru WF or CBI with a starter super ideal, with the intent to upgrade over time. You're very smart to do so... and WHAT A DEAL!!

Let the upgrade games begin!! ;-)

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
@Queenie60 I just saw this! Thank you! I am still wearing it every day and loving the sparkle when I look in the mirror!

@jbake I was thinking today about your pendant and how it must be getting close to done. Make sure you tag me somehow or post a pic here in my thread so I'm sure I see it! I don't want to miss it during the Christmas season!

You’ve got it! Last week I dropped off a chain to be shortened & we made a ticket to order a basket. So hopefully she’ll be calling in the next few weeks. (I have a few other projects going with her & she’s going to call when they’re all ready to go)

Have you been loving your pendant? I’m always so happily surprised at how much mine show up in pictures :lol-2: I find myself avoiding scarves or higher necklines where I can’t wear one!

Heathcat24

Shiny_Rock
Premium
You’ve got it! Last week I dropped off a chain to be shortened & we made a ticket to order a basket. So hopefully she’ll be calling in the next few weeks. (I have a few other projects going with her & she’s going to call when they’re all ready to go)

Have you been loving your pendant? I’m always so happily surprised at how much mine show up in pictures :lol-2: I find myself avoiding scarves or higher necklines where I can’t wear one!

Oh, my goodness! I do the EXACT SAME THING! :lol-2: I wear mine every day. I absolutely love it! I wouldn't change anything about it. I still think it's just perfect!

To tell you how MUCH I love it, my mother-in-law is having us pick out our Christmas presents from her. I chose a lovely Tiffany silver snowflake pendant - and promptly nixed it because I knew I'd have to take off my diamond pendant to wear it! :eek2:

So, I panicked a little, because I really did want to unwrap a piece of jewelry. I searched and searched and I stumbled upon a BEAUTIFUL sapphire and diamond band IN MY SIZE in the Preloved section. A fantastic Pricescoper worked with me to get it in my price range, and I am OVER THE MOON that I'll be putting a little something sparkly on my right hand - and I can continue to happily rock my necklace! But they don't celebrate Christmas until almost New Year's, so I have to wait! :roll2:

I can't wait to see your necklace!!! I know it's going to be gorgeous! I really love my little basket. I would probably have loved a bezel, too, but I think the little basket really lets my spunky stone sparkle! I'm sure yours will, too!:appl:

Heathcat24

Shiny_Rock
Premium
It's so pretty -- I've thought about doing the same thing thru WF or CBI with a starter super ideal, with the intent to upgrade over time. You're very smart to do so... and WHAT A DEAL!!

Let the upgrade games begin!! ;-)

Thank you!!! That was how I ultimately convinced my husband this was the logical route to take. "If I ever WANTED to go bigger..." :lol-2:

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, my goodness! I do the EXACT SAME THING! :lol-2: I wear mine every day. I absolutely love it! I wouldn't change anything about it. I still think it's just perfect!

To tell you how MUCH I love it, my mother-in-law is having us pick out our Christmas presents from her. I chose a lovely Tiffany silver snowflake pendant - and promptly nixed it because I knew I'd have to take off my diamond pendant to wear it! :eek2:

So, I panicked a little, because I really did want to unwrap a piece of jewelry. I searched and searched and I stumbled upon a BEAUTIFUL sapphire and diamond band IN MY SIZE in the Preloved section. A fantastic Pricescoper worked with me to get it in my price range, and I am OVER THE MOON that I'll be putting a little something sparkly on my right hand - and I can continue to happily rock my necklace! But they don't celebrate Christmas until almost New Year's, so I have to wait! :roll2:

I can't wait to see your necklace!!! I know it's going to be gorgeous! I really love my little basket. I would probably have loved a bezel, too, but I think the little basket really lets my spunky stone sparkle! I'm sure yours will, too!:appl:

Love it! So happy you are enjoying it so much! Thats the best feeling :love:

Good call on the gift! I’m sure the snowflake would have been beautiful, but so much better to have two pretties to wear at the same time! & it must be meant for you since it’s working out so perfectly!

I can’t wait! They’ve been crazy busy, so since it’s a Christmas gift, I’ve told them they don’t have to rush it. It would just be a different kind of torture knowing it’s under the tree & I can’t wear it, haha!
(But to be honest, the anticipation is half the fun for me. My husband wouldn’t mind at all if I wore it as soon as it was done, I’ll probably be the one to wrap it all up:lol-2:)

Heathcat24

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Love it! So happy you are enjoying it so much! Thats the best feeling :love:
(But to be honest, the anticipation is half the fun for me. My husband wouldn’t mind at all if I wore it as soon as it was done, I’ll probably be the one to wrap it all up:lol-2:)

I'm the SAME WAY! :mrgreen2:

jbake

Brilliant_Rock

Hope you have had a very merry Christmas, Heathcat!
I opened my heart pendant on Christmas Eve, but have yet to take a clear picture of it on ;)2:lol-2: Regardless, here are the pictures I promised! I haven’t left the house (and have zero plans to do so in the near future) so its been a very fancy accessory for my leggings and t-shirts

3EB93AD0-47F7-44C4-8732-5B820E4976B0.jpeg

Heathcat24

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hope you have had a very merry Christmas, Heathcat!
I opened my heart pendant on Christmas Eve, but have yet to take a clear picture of it on ;)2:lol-2: Regardless, here are the pictures I promised! I haven’t left the house (and have zero plans to do so in the near future) so its been a very fancy accessory for my leggings and t-shirts

3EB93AD0-47F7-44C4-8732-5B820E4976B0.jpeg
Oh that's BEAUTIFUL! Thank you so much for posting these! I love it! And the setting is just perfect for it!

It's problematic, though. Now I want a heart shaped diamond! :appl:

jbake

Brilliant_Rock
Oh that's BEAUTIFUL! Thank you so much for posting these! I love it! And the setting is just perfect for it!

It's problematic, though. Now I want a heart shaped diamond! :appl:

Thank you! Heart shaped diamonds are just so cute! Love them!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s lovely, I have a .39 bezel set diamond on an adjustable chain, it’s perfect for everyday wear.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results