shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My Spectacular New Steven Kirsch "LUX" Halo Ring! Photo Overload!!!

Blingalingaling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you soooo much, arkieb1, lorrissey, derbygal, catmom and OECrystal!!! It's wonderful to share the excitement of getting a new ring, especially with people who are like-minded about diamonds on Pricescope!
I've always had a thing for fancies! The first time I saw a diamond that wasn't small and round was when my high school friend's older brother proposed to his fiance' with a two-carat marquise! :love: I was AWESTRUCK - like a lightening bolt hit me in the head!!! :twirl:
I've been a goner ever since!!! LOL!!!

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Your ring is stunning! :love:

Its so interesting to see photos of rings in process. It makes one appreciate the attention to detail and skill required to create something truly beautiful.

Thanks for sharing your ring with us!

Wear it in good health!

Blingalingaling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you, December-fire and ILikeShiny!!! Thank you, both, for sharing your stories, too! :wavey:

CarbonBling

Rough_Rock
Blingalingaling, what a show-stopper! Beyond amazing! Absolutely beautiful! I'm considering a 3-sided pave setting for an upgrade. Since seeing your ring I have contacted SK - he has been so helpful, responsive and accommodating. Can you please provide more hand shots from a distance. For reference, what is your size? I'm trying to get an idea of ctw, melee size and any extra info/perspective is helpful. Enjoy your new beauty! :love:

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
Love the setting!! It's truly beautiful.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results