shape
carat
color
clarity

My Sparkle Sparkle!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
wonderful ring, wonderful proposal, just beautiful!
9.gif

amyi

Rough_Rock
I just had to pop in and say I love your ring. It is so unique dainty and beautiful! I want one!!
Great story too!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
njc your ring is beautiful! the detailing is amazing! and i love your proposal story...classic, simple, and oh so sweet!

congratulations
36.gif
!

lindsal

Shiny_Rock
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It finally happened! And it was a surprise! And the setting is right! And the diamond is gorgous! Great Job new fiance....and NJC wear that sparkler in very much happiness and good health.

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
NJC, congrats on your engagement! i LOVE that setting and your diamond is gorgeous
1.gif

Dodger Gurl

Shiny_Rock
You''re right, it does sparkle its little heart out!!! Congratulations! I especially love the scroll hearts around the basket.
30.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is beautiful! I love the setting and the diamond is beautiful!

sparkler29

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! What a sweet story and what a beautiful ring. It looks perfect on you! Enjoy staring at it in the Christmas lights ;-)

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Oh NJC!!! I'm so happy for you!! Your ring is beautiful!!!!! Its just perfect! And that setting!!!!!!!! Oh my gosh.. its so detailed and lovely!!!

Its nice to see someone who was one of my "co-listmastes" get crossed off..

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely beautiful--exquisite setting.
30.gif
Congrats!
36.gif

chantal990

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such a sweet proposal

What a great ring.

I love the detail on the band.

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
beautiful!!
emotion-5.gif

tulipcloud

Shiny_Rock
congratulations!!!! such a wonderful proposal...now the holidays will always have a special meaning! love love love the e-ring!

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you so much everyone! I am *totally* in love with it and cant stop stairing!!! I kinda ran over something this morning on my way to work in the interstate because i was too busy watching it catch the sunlight! Hope i dont have a flat tire when i go to leave.
14.gif
I waited so long im not quite sure what to do with myself now... I cant wait to go home for Christmas and show it off! Thank you thank you thank you!!! Esp to all my fellow ladies-in-waiting!!!
35.gif
30.gif
36.gif
12.gif
9.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOL re: kinda ran over something! Well, I don''t blame you. It is SO icy white and I love the detail on the ring. Congrats. It is beautiful!
36.gif

njc

Brilliant_Rock
The ladies-in-waiting often discussed what to get our future fiances (if anything) and i decided to do it. We went out last night and bought it... here is my over-joyed fiance posing with his engagement TV. I think the grin on his face is bigger than mine when he proposed.

dwith_tv.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
LMAO

"GET YOUR hands off that screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!"

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful Ring! Beautiful Proposal! and then.....what an huge plasma screen!!!! I love the pic of your fiance and that grin speaks volumes....have a great holiday and enjoy this wonderful time of being engaged
35.gif

chantal990

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/14/2004 9:28
6.gif
5 AM
Author: njc
Thank you so much everyone! I am *totally* in love with it and cant stop stairing!!! I kinda ran over something this morning on my way to work in the interstate because i was too busy watching it catch the sunlight! Hope i dont have a flat tire when i go to leave.
14.gif
I waited so long im not quite sure what to do with myself now... I cant wait to go home for Christmas and show it off! Thank you thank you thank you!!! Esp to all my fellow ladies-in-waiting!!!
35.gif
30.gif
36.gif
12.gif
9.gif
lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only kinda ran over something?

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! How did I miss this 1 What a GORGEOUS GORGEOUS RING!

That setting is so -ROYAL and Princess looking I Totally love it! COngrats!! :)

njc

Brilliant_Rock
LOL... in my defense, what i ran over was a piece of trash or something. Not an animal or anything like that... that would have been awful!!!
7.gif
I saw it, just didnt have time to swurve out of the way!
9.gif

I didnt even notice his hands were on the screen until you pointed that out Sevens! Thats his baby though. He''s been playing with the hook ups and sound and all the other crap it has... now he says we need a new DVD, new sound system, etc
14.gif
As long as i get a diamond everytime!
11.gif
9.gif
12.gif
9.gif

Treysar - Oh my gosh! What a wonderful compliment!!! I like the idea of it being a princess ring
2.gif

DG - its a 52 inch Samsung DLP HDTV (rear projection). I wouldnt waste my money on a plasma! They have a great picture, but i dont have the $$$$ to buy a new one every 8 years! And FI is big into the electronics and researched forever... its supposed to be one of the best! I must admit, watching shows in HD is AMAZING!!! Football (American) is ridiculous... you can see blades of grass on the field! The TV and the HD cable are certainly things i could live without, but man its cool!

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Awwwwww!!!!! You''re such a good fiancee njc!! That grin on his face really does "speak volumes" (- Libster)!

Congratulations again on your engagement, your gorgeous ring, and your overjoyed fiance and his new toy!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

DG - its a 52 inch Samsung DLP HDTV (rear projection). I wouldnt waste my money on a plasma! They have a great picture, but i dont have the $$$$ to buy a new one every 8 years! And FI is big into the electronics and researched forever... its supposed to be one of the best! I must admit, watching shows in HD is AMAZING!!! Football (American) is ridiculous... you can see blades of grass on the field! The TV and the HD cable are certainly things i could live without, but man its cool!
ok... well you lost me after Samsung... DLP... HDTV... BBC... BLT... OBGYN...??? nothing but a lot of letters to me!!!

52inches??? that is massive!!!

that is... that is over four foot!!!!!!!!!!
6.gif

4 1/3 feet!!! omg! that is over half the size of my tiny bedroom!!! that is huge!!!

6.gif

my tv is about 18inches? about the average size of a monitor!

I am glad you like it!

Binki

Rough_Rock
I''m a Southern gal, too. I''m in San Francisco now, but the old fashioned southern values do not go away easily. Beautiful ring and wonderful proposal story. I''m noticing that more women are going for the antique style bands. I have always loved them and I''m glad to see that more women are going for the old fashioned ring styles.

Simply lovely. It looks very large on your hand!

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Binki - I originally thought i wanted something a little more modern looking, but once i started looking at the antique style i was hooked! The engraving is my favorite part. I think its a little more fun than just a plain band (although i do like a lot of the plain ones too!), gives you a little something extra to look at without taking away from the diamond.

Your ring is coming soon right? At least you have your super stone!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
That is the FUNNIEST picture. They are clearly IN LOVE!!!
36.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
awwww. your fiance with his engagement tv is SOOOO cute.. Its just so cute how much he looks like he ADORES the TV. Like a little boy on christmas morning.. Boys really never do grow up.. I did a large portion of my fiance''s birthday shopping this year at toys r us. He would love a tv like that, but we have no place to put it.

We have agreed however that a nice TV like that is going to be our big splurge for our first place together. We saw a nice 37" EDTV plasma last night that was somewhat reasonable. But you are probably right that we should go with DLP or LCD and get HD. The only thing I don''t like about the DLPs is that they''re not truly flat.. and I want something truly flat.

njc

Brilliant_Rock
I could buy all of his present in Toys R Us and hed be totally happy as well... they dont grow up. They go from their moms, to us!
14.gif

Some of the LCDs come completly flat... heres one off the Best Buy website, the prices do tend to go up though. The DLP isnt bad... its 14" wide, MUCH better than the CRT! And unless you are going to hang it on a wall (just a little too Jetson-y for me still!) i dont see much need for it to be totally flat. In general DLP or LCD take up so much less room than a traditional TV (CRT).

GET THE HD!!!

few quick questions...

1. what is hdtv?
2. what is edtv?
3. what is dlp?
4. what is lcd?
5. what is crt?
6. isn''t plasma something you have in your blood?
7. why does flat = good?
8. isn''t a tv just a tv...???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results