shape
carat
color
clarity

My Sholdt semi-bezel with 1.23ct BGD Signature H&A

dinamit

Shiny_Rock
WOW! Wow and wow! This is only my dream ring in every single aspect! I LOVE the setting, especially the profile view, always wanted a BG H&A diamond, and my dream diamond size is 1.25ct. I love F coloured stones (my stone is an F), and VS2 is great....need I go on? You literally have my dream ring. It''s stunning.

Funny about everyone saying it''s classic - I suppose the plain band gives the set more of a classic feel, but I consider that Scholdt setting to be distinctly modern. Unless eveyone meant modern classic?

I can hardly wait to see the handshots and your pics!

Congrats! May you always wear it in good health!

RaiKai

Brilliant_Rock
Very elegant and classy.

Enjoy!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Stunning!!!!!! Congrats!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
very pretty!

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I love Sholdt (will have my own very soon!) and I love this ring! So beautiful!

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
so fluid and simple - yet sparkly!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thats pretty. I love how you can see the diamond from the side. Perfect!

Kimmaay

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/22/2010 5:24:14 PM
Author:
Funny about everyone saying it''s classic - I suppose the plain band gives the set more of a classic feel, but I consider that Scholdt setting to be distinctly modern. Unless eveyone meant modern classic?
My thoughts too.

This is about the only Bezel set I actually like. Beautiful lines

Congratulations!

charbie

Ideal_Rock
So gorgeous. Its so simple, elegant, and I''m so looking for those handshots. It is just classic.

CasaBlanca

Shiny_Rock
It's a Slurpee in minimal fluidity...simple yet substantial. That design is so architecturally perfect.

You and Elle rule SHOLDT! Hope to see more PSers follow suit. Please take us a photo shoot!
36.gif

So happy for you!

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all so much for the lovely compliments
9.gif
You guys made my day!

Unfortunately Fedex seem to like the ring as much as we do, because it hasn''t moved from their Sydney warehouse
15.gif
I have this mental image of a Fedex logistics worker wearing it around and refusing to release it. FI called them today to give them a bit of a hurry-up, but no movement so far. They mustn''t know what happens when PSers don''t get their sparklies...
11.gif

To answer some questions:

Lurchie, BGD shipped the diamond to Sholdt for setting. I believe Sholdt make each setting specially but I could be wrong.
Dinamit, I am happy to be ring twins right down to the last detail
1.gif
I am a fantastic enabler
3.gif

Stepcutgirl, you''re planning on the channel set semi-bezel for a sapphire, right? I can''t WAIT to see that!
SanDiegoLady, the band is Sholdt as well. You''re right that it isn''t listed on the Pearlman''s site. I took a risk and ordered it to match. I believe it''s a 2mm band and I''m not sure that I love the proportions of both bands together yet, but I''m looking forward to being happily surprised!

I promise to take a billion squillion photos when I finally have it on my finger. Here''s hoping it fits!

DolceJo

Rough_Rock
Wow...that ring is sooo nice (and I''m not a fan of bezel) but I really like it!
9.gif
And not to mention that piece...the diamond is even prettier!
30.gif
Congratulations!!
1.gif

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
omg!!! This is such a beautiful ring!!!!
I love the fact that the sides are so free to gaze at them... Truly stunning!!!

lulu

Ideal_Rock
That setting is very elegant and really complements your beautiful stone. Congratulations!

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Drool worthy! I love this setting as well and the diamond size seems very proportional in it.

Lurchie

Shiny_Rock
What a drag that it''s being held up! Can''t wait for hand pics.

And duh, I should know from all my stalking of Sholdt threads that they do the setting themselves.
3.gif
Did Pearlman''s take those gorgeous pics for you? Sorry if you said and I missed it.

RaiKai

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/23/2010 2:26:07 AM
Author: Echidna
9.gif
You guys made my day!

Unfortunately Fedex seem to like the ring as much as we do, because it hasn''t moved from their Sydney warehouse
15.gif
I have this mental image of a Fedex logistics worker wearing it around and refusing to release it. FI called them today to give them a bit of a hurry-up, but no movement so far. They mustn''t know what happens when PSers don''t get their sparklies...
11.gif

Lurchie, BGD shipped the diamond to Sholdt for setting. I believe Sholdt make each setting specially but I could be wrong.

1.gif
I am a fantastic enabler
3.gif

Stepcutgirl, you''re planning on the channel set semi-bezel for a sapphire, right? I can''t WAIT to see that!

SanDiegoLady, the band is Sholdt as well. You''re right that it isn''t listed on the Pearlman''s site. I took a risk and ordered it to match. I believe it''s a 2mm band and I''m not sure that I love the proportions of both bands together yet, but I''m looking forward to being happily surprised!

I promise to take a billion squillion photos when I finally have it on my finger. Here''s hoping it fits!

How frustrating!

I am not sure what it is, but up here in Canada as well it seems NO one else is in as much as a hurry to move things along as they are in the US :) I actually get kind of down tracking things as they will sit in a warehouse or at customs for what seems like EONS. Often, I find it is also very out of date.....the most recent tracking I had for a stone I sent to be set was on March 18 stating "package has arrived in destination country" (the US). However, the company contacted me to let me know they have received it this morning. Tracking status is still the same as March 18!

I am super excited to see the hand shots. It really is a beautiful ring!

redhead02

Shiny_Rock
The Sholdt never fails. I love this setting. It''s gorgeous!

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
9.gif
You guys made my day!

15.gif
11.gif

1.gif
I am a fantastic enabler
3.gif

Maybe each of us calling Fedex would get it moving! Yes...the channel semi bezel for my fab sapphire coming soon!

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! It''s beautiful. I can''t wait to see the pictures on your hand!! Congratulations.

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
Oh how I love the Sholdt semi-bezel! It''s one of my all time favorites! Beautiful ring- congrats!

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE the flow of it! Amazing! I can''t wait for handshots!

lweber

Shiny_Rock
The photos are amazing. I want to see the hand shots!

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
9.gif
You guys made my day!

15.gif
11.gif

1.gif
I am a fantastic enabler
3.gif

Sorry to hear that Fedex are giving you the run around Echidna - although I hope that by now you are in possession of your gorgeous ring.

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/24/2010 12:03:19 AM
Author: softly softly

Sorry to hear that Fedex are giving you the run around Echidna - although I hope that by now you are in possession of your gorgeous ring.

I am, I am, I am
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

My pics aren't anywhere near as good as BGD's, but I can try...

Look what we got in the mail
9.gif

EchidnaSholdtInBox.jpg

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
FI had a play first up
30.gif

SholdtOnMacbookPro.jpg

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
Then we took some hand shots. My ring size is an Australian J (US 4.75). Please excuse the hairy fingers. FI is suddenly questioning the engagement
2.gif

EchidnaBlueHandshot.jpg

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
The fun part- profile!

EchidnaSholdtSideProfile.jpg

Echidna

Brilliant_Rock
And again
1.gif

EchidnaFingerProfile.jpg

Echidna