shape
carat
color
clarity

My ruby red pave halo

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Wonderful!!! Absolutely Wonderful!!! Congratulations on an amazing proposal and a stunning ring!
1.gif

bar01

Brilliant_Rock
Late to this post - but that a great ring. That ruby has a wonderful color and is huge!

So many wonderful e-rings posted here, but I always enjoy seeing another person decide to use a fine colored stone as the center piece - especially in the chicago area!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
MrsF, I am SOSO late to this game, but wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS....I love love LOVE your e-ring!!! The ruby is just delicious--juicy, as Starset said--and the halo and pave look just amazing and sparkly...I love the whole set and your proposal story too! More pics--and make sure to add it to the Halo thread!!

GORGEOUS!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
Not really a more detailed pic, but this is the hand shot from my e-pics that I love!

ring-just red.jpg

lmurden

Ideal_Rock
Lovely!
36.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Oh, that is such a great picture! What a beautiful ring! That ruby is to die for! Congratulations on your engagement.

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/26/2005 9:22:34 AM
Author: msflutter
Not really a more detailed pic, but this is the hand shot from my e-pics that I love!
That''s beautiful! It looks like a magazine ad pic.

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
That is a gorgeous picture and a gorgeous ring! It makes me wish I''d gone for a colored stone! I love it with the wedding ring too!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
lovely!

peace, movie zombie

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/26/2005 10:13:34 AM
Author: diamondlil

Date: 10/26/2005 9:22:34 AM
Author: msflutter
That''s beautiful! It looks like a magazine ad pic.
I agree--it''s just stunning! I love the shot of red in the b&w photo & I just adore your ring! It turned out perfectly!
30.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
oooh that b&w of your ring is amazing! makes me wish i had something other than a diamond just so i could get a shot like that
3.gif

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Msflutter! Your ring is so stunning--the color of that ruby is amazing! I don''t often see colored gems in engagement rings, yours really do stand out. It looks so romantic too.
30.gif

ladydee91500

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous ring! Its a nice hunk-a-rock!! :0) I love the set.. it will definitely stand out in a crowd.. congrats!

rms

Brilliant_Rock
what a GREAT photo! I just love it.

fluffyneko

Rough_Rock
Hi msflutter!

I just wanted to say how beautiful your new ring looks!
I am from Chicago too, and guess what, my engagement ring is from East Queen (Cathy Wang), and it''s ruby too!
Mine is a bit smaller than yours a tiny bit over 2ct center and two side light yellow diamonds each weighs about 0.40cts (I had them for a while) - Of course I wanted Burmese fine ruby like yours, but it was out of our budget, but we still found this gorgeous Thai ruby, so clean and the color is intense burning red, but a hint of orange underneath. Yours looks so Burmese! Passionate red and pink undertone!
Isn''t ruby the perfect alternative for an engagement ring?? I always just LOVED ruby.
My best friend just fell in love with my 1st ruby "pre-engaged" ring from my then bf so when she got engaged last year, she too made a ruby ring (princess Di style too, but in yellow gold and huge)! I LOVE your ring and the band! They go just perfect together. I think color stone engagement rings are getting really noticed lately!

Congratulations!! If you have more pics, pls post!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Hey fluffyneko!

Didn''t you know there is a LAW against tantalizing us with a description of a beautiful ring and then not postng pics of it?????
2.gif

Get goin'', Girl! We want to see your treasure, in a thread of its very own! I''d love to see your ruby with yellow sides...I''ve always thought about that combo...

widget

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/28/2005 12:28:24 AM
Author: widget
Hey fluffyneko!

Didn''t you know there is a LAW against tantalizing us with a description of a beautiful ring and then not postng pics of it?????
2.gif

Get goin'', Girl! We want to see your treasure, in a thread of its very own! I''d love to see your ruby with yellow sides...I''ve always thought about that combo...

widget
Absolutely! It sounds beautiful. Cathy is really great to work with and went out of her way to make what I wanted. You really should take some pictures and let us see your ring!

fluffyneko

Rough_Rock
Woops, that''s right widget, I forgot abut the law
34.gif
!
I''ve always been an observer here but wanting to see everyone''s blings especially when I see only the descriptions - and I''m doing the same, shame on me!
I''ll post mine as soon as I get my digital.
msflutter, I bet your pics wouldn''t do the justice for your ring. Cathy''s collection is just amazing! I have window shopped her place long time ago, and saw this stunning ruby ring on display - then I thought it must cost a fortune but the price (I peeked:razz:)was reasonable considering its quality. That''s how I decided I''d give her place a try, and I''m glad I did.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results