shape
carat
color
clarity

My ruby red pave halo

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring, congratulations!!

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful, unique ring! And what a sweet proposal -- I wonder if he expected you to go up to the roof, or if he had some fanciful story to get you up there? But that was totally planned!!

Fabulous!
36.gif
36.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
That ring is just absolutely beautiful! Congratulations again
1.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh!! It''s fabulously beautiful
30.gif
...the ruby is gorgeous and it''s such a nice tradition to continue! The Halo is lovely, but of course, I''m partial since I''m a member of the Halo club as well!

And, of course, CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement!

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! That ring is just gorgeous!!!! I love it with the wedding band. I too love the contrast between the red ruby and super white diamonds. They both just pop!!! Keep the pictures coming!!!

Maya Moonstone

Shiny_Rock
Hi

It is BEAUTIFUL!
30.gif
I love rubies! This one is amazing and the setting is perfect for the ruby!

It looks grea on your hand!

Wear it with love and joy!

Maya

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Holy smokes!!!! It is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Congratulations!!! What a sweet proposal!

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
OH WOW MS Flutter!!!

It is absolutely fabulous!! I love it!! It looks perfect on your hand and I adore the halo around the ruby, I think it makes a wonderful and unique contrast. I defintely think this is one of my favorite combinations!! I love that the ruby is so red and I am really like the picture of the ruby with the tomato. The band looks fabulous as well!

What size ring do you wear? The size of the ruby and setting looks perfect and well fit on your finger. I like how you took the traditional and the non-tradtional and made a rig that was your own.

Congratulations, wear it with good health and be forever proud of your and your man''s masterpiece!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
wow... so beautiful! the color looks absolutely divine, and such a wonderful contrast with the surrounding sparkles. love it
30.gif

and a really sweet proposal too... congrats and best wishes to both of you
1.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
yeah! You finally got your beautiful ring and you now have a Fiance. I know how long you have been waiting for this. congratulations!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, my goodness. That ring is so fabulous. I love rubies, and that one is simply beautiful! The design is perfect for your hand. Everything about it is perfection from the ring to the proposal. Congrats and best wishes to you both.

Shay

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
ohhhh, be still my heart! that is a breathtaking ruby, a beautiful ring, and an incredibly sweet proposal! I like that your fiance didn''t propose at the restaurant, on the rooftop with the view...much more romantic and unexpected, right? I love that shot on the tomato, and may I say that your tomatoes must be gorgeous and delicious judging from the one you''ve posted =)

Rebemdee

Shiny_Rock
Wow, that is just beautiful and original. What a gorgeous ring!

Is that Chicago in the background, from the roof photo?

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE IT!

I cannot say enough how beautiful it is...I look at it with envy!!!! It reminds me of Lady Diana''s engagement ring, classic yet...well...HUGE! The red sure does POP out!!!!

ENJOY IT!!!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Fit for a princess! I love the setting - Congratulations on a beautiful piece of art.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement!! Such a sweet proposal and your ring, OMG! It is absolutely stunning. It looks amazing on your hand. Wow, wow, wow. I love it!
30.gif
30.gif

Scintillating

Brilliant_Rock
Looks beautiful Ms. Flutter - and HUGE!
I am so unsatisfied by those pictures!
We need more
3.gif

Any chance you could borrow a friend or family members camera?
Again - it''s beautiful!
Congratulations!

Scintillating...

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Such a beautiful ring! I love the proposal story...how romantic!

Enjoy!

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
I''m in love with your ring
30.gif

Please post more pictures
36.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
ooooooh love love lve that red color!!! congrats on your engagement!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Hey there, just wanted to say I LOVE YOUR RING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I love it, I love it, I LOVE IT! I think it is so different and the red really catches your eye! Oh yeah, and you''ve got my hometown in the background of your pictures!! Go Chicago! Congratulations, I know you will enjoy it!!!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Ooooooooooh, I love it!!! It is just stunning and looks gorgeous with the wedding band. What a lovely proposal and a fabulous ring. Congratulations!!
36.gif

joadma

Rough_Rock
OMG! Your ring is GORGEOUS! Congrats on your enagagement
36.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/15/2005 6:25:24 PM
Author: UCLABelle
I LOVE IT!

I cannot say enough how beautiful it is...I look at it with envy!!!! It reminds me of Lady Diana''s engagement ring, classic yet...well...HUGE! The red sure does POP out!!!!

ENJOY IT!!!

Actually, as I was going to post as soon as I saw the ring, it looks like the ring Prince Andrew gave Sarah Ferguson. It is hard to find a photograph of that ring since, unlike the Princess of Wales, Sarah Ferguson was not the center of attention once her wedding was over.

Deborah

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Msflutter,

Congrats on your engagement. The ring is gorgeous!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it turned out beautifully. Congrats on your engagement.

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
GORGEOUS
30.gif
!!!!!!! Your ring is too stunning for words. Puh-leeeeeeeeeease fly out to the northeast some time so that a bunch of us pscopers can see your stunning ring in person?!?!?!?
28.gif

researcher

Ideal_Rock
I love your ring!!! It''s the PERFECT size, and the setting really shows off the stone! I think I may have to get myself one of these...in my dreams of course
3.gif

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/16/2005 10:28:00 PM
Author: Buena Girl
30.gif
GORGEOUS
30.gif
!!!!!!! Your ring is too stunning for words. Puh-leeeeeeeeeease fly out to the northeast some time so that a bunch of us pscopers can see your stunning ring in person?!?!?!?
28.gif
I will let you know if I get out there... a good friend is coming from NY city this week, hopefully she can help me take better pics of my ring. If not, we got our e-pics taken today and she took a few cute hand shots!

thanks everyone for your compliments, it feels so nice (awwhhh...warm and fuzzy). I went to Nordstroms today and two ladies stopped me to look at it, then i went to get a blow out before my pics and the receptionist at the salon looked at my ring and asked "he had help picking that didnt he?" hee heee! Feeling like a princess!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is just a scrumptious engagement ring and I love the rich red color of the ruby. Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results