shape
carat
color
clarity

My rose cut diamonds!

nymphaea

Rough_Rock
This is my first post!

I have been looking- obsessively- for a rose cut diamond ring for my anniversary. Upon my relentless search I have gathered so much information on these seemingly illusive cuts. I have found so many, but unfortunately they are so insanely included or just otherwise rough looking (I am looking at you, Ebay). Well, I finally found a necklace that I am seeing about converting or removing stones. Either way, it is gorgeous, free of inclusions and decently white!
The center stone has a spread of approximately 8.5mm, which is what I was looking for for my size 4 finger.

Anyways, onto my favorite part: pictures!
I charged my camera for this :lol:

01_6.jpg

02_3.jpg

03_5.jpg

04_7.jpg

05_2.jpg

So, should I remove the center and have a custom halo setting made for the center or see about having a ring made from all of the stones?

Thanks for looking!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Welcome!

What a gorgeous pendant! Do you have side-view pics of the gallery? The only reason I ask is that if they're as lovely as the rest of the piece, it would be a shame to lose them. If you decide to unmount the center stone, would you use the existing halo as a circle pendant?

Do tell!

kroshka

Brilliant_Rock
Agree, the pendant is beautiful as is!

Kroshka

MrsWhitney

Shiny_Rock
I live on the street with Fred Leighton and I always LOVE their rose-cut diamonds. So subtle, elegant...just like yours! Congrats and welcome.

libramom

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on your beautiful find!!! Can't wait to see what your ring looks like...

nymphaea

Rough_Rock
I am going to have it in a bezel halo, I think. I go back and fourth between wanting a modern ring or an antique mount.
Maybe something like this:
welstead_17.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful. I love your pendant just as it is. That ring you posted is also beautiful. :love: Please share more pics with us.

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
What if you just had a shank made to fit the pendant, as-is? I love it's look, and I'd want to wear it on my hand to see it all the time :naughty:

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock
Lovely pendant! I personally love it just the way it is. :love:

weddingbands1

Rough_Rock
What a passion for a rose cut diamond and for taking a picture of it. You have such a pretty good necklace. Can you show me other photos of this beautiful necklace? I would like to see it. Thanks!!
:appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results