shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My Romantic Rose Gold Wedding Set

ksmom

Shiny_Rock
I *love* your set. The stone is the perfect size for the setting and your hand- sublime!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you :wavey: for the high praise- it is so nice for you to post. Thanks Huldak :)) Pandabee- I know the pics do make it look big,lol, they are like suuuper close then cropped even more haha- thanks for the nice observations. SB621- thanks!!! you have so many amazing pieces its sooo sweet of you to post here. And so do you, Makingthegrade! Thank you!!! KSmom, thank so much. I have definitely oogled much of your jewelry- the shots of your RG VanC band next to that delicious cushion were completely enablers for me....thanks :bigsmile:

cjchumphries

Shiny_Rock
oooohhh....I love the new photos!! Of course I love the close ups, but I really enjoy seeing them from a bit of distance to see how they actually look on your hand in really life. STUNNING! I swear the AVC's are unreal! I have been looking at so many while I wait to get my beauty back at home! I love the way you described the floral aspect of it. It is so true and I love how they look old and chunky, yet gorgeous and feminine at the same time! My all time favorite! Your's is spectacular on your hand and Im so glad you love it sooo.....

cj

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Apacherose, your rose gold set is absolutely amazing! I just love the stone and setting so much! :love: :love: :love: Your bands are little pieces of artwork! Gorgeous! My favorite pics are the real life ones with your babies! :appl:

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!! I just love the Van C - I think they are little works of art. The diamond is gorgeous. Enjoy your new rings!!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love seeing apacherose’s stunning rings featured on TBT! So lovely!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, one of my favorite sets here!!!! Truly swoon-worthy :love:

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, thanks!

I still love this set and am grateful to have it! I wear all my things, but this set is my go-to.

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
Happy to see this set pop up. One of my all-time favorites! :love:

Diamond Girl 21

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your rings! They are beautiful! Congratulations.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results