shape
carat
color
clarity

My ring is going back to WF

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Oh Atroop, I sympathized, I really, really do, because my ring has been gone for approximately 2 weeks! It hasn''t been a good few weeks. I''m sure it will come back looking beautiful. Hugs!

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
rry to hear about your ring. although you will miss her desperately, I''m sure it will be fine and on its way to recovery when you get her back! Don''t forget to post hand shots!!!

ally-

I can''t wait to see your ring photos when you get it back from Leon.

21.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Yellowfan....I willpost pics once she is back home!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Did you send it off yet???? I hope you get it back soon!!!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Gee whiz, Atroop. I''m away from PS for a few days, and this is what I return to. I am so sorry you had to send you beautiful, beautiful ring back. WF will do everything to satisfy you. Hang in there. I was coming to SMTR to post on the new lovelies that I haven''t had a chance to see yet. (yours included) That''s okay, I will still go post on your thread. Please forgive my absence. DH was home since Fri. and hogged the computer for Battlefield 2
20.gif

Shay

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
I am sorry you are having to send it back. But from what we have seen here from WF you will have it back in two shakes of a lambs tail. Now is an excellent time to go and get a manicure and practice taking hand shots.
2.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
The ring will be sent back tomorrow (Wed. 10/5/05)...I was out of town all day today and couldn''t make it to the post office.

I have to pack it up tonight...I am so sad to see it go
39.gif
...but I know it will be in good hands.
9.gif

Once I get it back I will post the GOOD NEWS
36.gif

Thanks again everyone for your encouragement!
35.gif

dazedland

Shiny_Rock
I hope your ring comes back beautifully! I am sending mine back to WF tomorrow, I was putting it off because I didn''t want to be without it. With my ring though it wasn''t a QC issue, from what I understand melee falls out often, who knows it may have been totally my fault. I think the most important thing is that WF is willing to fix problems with rings and are so nice and humble about it. I''m obsessed with WF I know, but I just feel bad for them right now.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Hey Dazedland...our rings will be getting worked on the same time....mine is off tomorrow....they will probably meet up on their travels to WF....

Good Luck!

Annette

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry to hear abt the issue with your new ring - it''s good to know that WF is making it right!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Thanks JL....

well today is the day...I am wearing her this morning to bring Lauren to school just one last time....then she is off to the post office around lunch time......

This is a sad day
39.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
She''ll be back before you know it, hang in there!!!!
35.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Kaleigh.....

She is packed away and we are off to the post office
8.gif

But soon I will be feeling like this again
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
its gonna be okay atroop! hugs!

whats the meaning behind atroop? just curious
21.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Yellowfan
21.gif

The meaning behind atroop711 is not very exciting but here goes.

Many moons ago when the internet came about, my husband and I needed screen names....so we played and played and came up with Ftroop for him (his name is Freddy and since I used to watch the show FTROOP as a kid, this is something I through out and he liked.).....and then since my name is Annette he said my screen name shoule be ATROOP to match his.....we added the 711 to the end of our screen names because that is the number of our building where we live ....

You see...not very interesting...but true.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for telling us, I thought it had something to do with Ftroop. That''s cute!!!

rockaholic

Rough_Rock
atroop, I''m so sorry to hear about the problem with your ring, it is most unfortunate that you have to part with it after waiting so long... Based on all the great reviews I''ve read about WF, I''m so surprised that the quality has slipped... maybe not the quality but the QC has definitely. These rings are suppose to be made to order, it is not like buying off the rack... If they do have many of the same setting lying around, then that''s even more questionable... I am sure they will do whatever they can to rectify the problem, and they should... I am not a very demanding person, but if I pay the $$, then I expect high quality otherwise why should I go with them? A fallen melee, I can understand, but a DENT?? Buying a diamond ring is like buying a car, what would you do if your brand new car has a BIG dent in it (relative proportions of course).

anyways, good luck with your ring and I hope you get it back as soon as possible...

~rockaholic~

PS sorry for being so blunt, but I''m just shocked!!

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
troop-

thats so cute!

I am disappointed in the many slip ups on their part lately.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Rockaholic.....your bluntness is welcomed. I am the same way...I am not picky or demanding at all....(c''mon...I waited patiently for 10 yrs....LOL)....I completely agree that when you are spending so much money that is should be perfect or as perfect as it could be.

It was sent out today....and I have faith in WF to make it all better...

I have had nothing but a great relationship with them...this doesn''t change my opinion onthe company at all...but if the ring comes back and it is not looking great....well I don''t even want to think of that.

I am sure it will be just fine!

Thanks again
35.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Big hugs to you. I know this must be so hard this soon to have to take off that beautiful ring and be without it for a little bit. Just remember that it will be perfect when you get it back, and you can totally enjoy wearing it again. Hang in there, okay?

Shay

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Atroop, I can''t wait to see the new pics of your ring!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
WELL SAID Rock. I had issues as well. They have been resolved and I somewhat regret not having posted my troubles publicly. It paints an unfair and inaccurate picture to the new folks on here looking for information on vendors. That said, having this many girls with major issues, UN-ACCEPTABLE. I hope this is a wakeup call. The attitude that seems to be abound here that they are better than any other vendor on here is unwarranted. All vendors will falter here and there but this has gotten kind of excessive lately. I hope this comes back to you perfect. I know my ring is perfect now. Im actually wearing it. STILL. ALL DAY!!!

radiantlover

Shiny_Rock
Hey Atroop711,

Sorry to hear about your ring! And to bring it back so soon after getting it....it''s really unfortunate, especially since you waited 10yrs for it! I''m sure it comes back fixed and as beautiful as ever!

radiantlover

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Shay, Bling, Ame and Radiant lover.....

I completely agree....I hope that there aren''t any other mistakes that get by their QC....with that said...I feel that I will get a perfect ring back....waiting will be the hardest but worth it.

It went out yesterday....so they will email me when they get it....I hope it is soon...I am very nervouse trusting the USPS with such an item.
32.gif

I will keep everyone updated on the progress~

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/5/2005 10:21:38 PM
Author: ame
WELL SAID Rock. I had issues as well. They have been resolved and I somewhat regret not having posted my troubles publicly. It paints an unfair and inaccurate picture to the new folks on here looking for information on vendors. That said, having this many girls with major issues, UN-ACCEPTABLE. I hope this is a wakeup call. The attitude that seems to be abound here that they are better than any other vendor on here is unwarranted. All vendors will falter here and there but this has gotten kind of excessive lately. I hope this comes back to you perfect. I know my ring is perfect now. Im actually wearing it. STILL. ALL DAY!!!

I agree. It seems clear that WF is an exceptional company in many regards and that they are capable of doing fine work. However, when this many rings have to go back in such a short amount of time, something is amiss. Of course mistakes happen, but when they happen this often and the customer is the one who has to find it after weeks, sometimes months of anticipation...well, it's just not fair. It's great that WF is so willing to fix their mistakes and do whatever they can to make the customer happy -- the true hallmark of excellent customer service -- but it sounds like whoever is responsible for catching those mistakes is asleep at the wheel. Perhaps even comatose. I guess I'm especially sensitive to this issue because I've had my own experience (not with WF) of getting my ring back (more than once!) only to find that something major isn't right.

Atroop -- I am sure you will get your ring back in perfect condition. I'm just so sorry you've had to part with it, especially after waiting for so many years!!!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Demelza........it is hard to part with it after all of the waiting and actual arrival...I know it will come back just fine...but I am concerned too with all of the mistakes slipping by.

Someone in QC is going to have to answer to their boss.

Thanks again
35.gif

rockaholic

Rough_Rock
it''s nice to know that there are others who feel the same way...

best of luck to you in fixing the ring. thanks ame, for sharing your experience! i think it would be fair to new and old users if all problems are shared so that we get a better representation of the quality of many of the recommended venders here on PS. sharing bad experiences is not necessarily a negative thing, everyone benefits from it since buyers can be more educated and sellers are more aware of what''s going on, be able to correct the problem, and hopefully prevent it from happening again. there are bound to be problems here and there, and it''s not necessarily anyone''s fault, but by working together we can iron out these wrinkles and make the transactions even more enjoyable, that''s all...

cheers!

~rockaholic~

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Seems like it''s an epidemic recently. I hope they get the right person to view these rings with scrutiny before they get shipped out. Atroop, I can''t wait for your ring to come back perfect, which I''m sure it will. We''ll have to celebrate all over again!!!!!
36.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
I completely agree Kaleigh....we will CELEBRATE when she returns!!!!
36.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m sorry for your troubles but I am sure they will make it perfect for you. While it is no excuse, I am thinking that with the sheer volume of work that they turn out there are bound to be some mistakes. We have no idea how many jobs go out every day - we only know the ones that end up here on PS. I''m not trying to make excuses for them - and if the fire continues to heat up they will have to revamp their QC. Just makes good business sense.

I know it is a pita to have to send it back so soon but I''m sure the perfection will be worth the wait. Good things come to those that wait - Lord knows you have waited long enough!

Can''t wait for the pix when it comes home!

Ame, I am thrilled to hear that you are now wearing your ring everyday, all day. That''s progress dearie!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results