shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT My right hand Mom and children celebration ring

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
cellentani Annette has a mother-child ring in her gallery. It''s on the second page, in the upper row, stacked together with others, if you''re interested. The ring is a broad band in yellow gold, with four diamonds, one for each child, and the children''s names engraved in it. I just thought as you have four children, it might interest you to see it.

swimmer Thankyou, I''m really pleased with the quality of the finish.

siamese3 Thanks, you know I keep staring at it and every time I accidentally catch a glimpse of it, I feel so happy.

pixley You know, I looooove how every day I find new things that the designer has thought about. As an example, one flower is lower than the other, which complements the asymmetrical quirky balance of the whole thing. What talent to think of things like that.

Thankyou sweet VRBeauty. I really appreciate your comment.

AdiS Thankyou, I love unique things, and to have things that just say YES to me.

tulip928 Thanks! By the way, I love the ring in your avatar! Is there a thread about it, I must have missed it. What is the stone, I looooove the pink.

Thankyouglitterata. Awwww, I so hope Annette reads these comments, she so deserves the praise.

arjunajane, thankyou. I did in the way that I turned up with the stones and a lot of drawings about my thoughts. We had such a nice brainstorming session and next time we met she had three drop dead gorgeous drawings to present. Amazing.

AmberGretchen Thankyou. I love your avatar, it makes me smile every time I see it. Green goodness.

TravelingGal Thanks. One of my favorite comments. I think it''s really cool too. Yay!

beltane YESSSS! Welcome out of lurkdom, isn''t it exciting!!! I wish you so much luck with your project, how lovely to have been able to inspire. I''ll comment in your thread soon, I think your idea is lovely.

DebShine Thanks, so nice to hear. Can''t wait to see what you come up with.

Burk You know, when I look at it on my finger, I feel so moved by the love I have for our family. The ring is more important to me than I thought it would ever be when I planned it. Thankyou for taking the time to comment.

swingirl The details are spectacular, thanks, I think so too. I find something new every day. I live in Finland, pretty close by, so I was able to visit her. But I think her drawings were very comprehensive, so I would totally work with her through e-mails. She''s very friendly and committed to her work. I haven''t found anything like her work during my internet travels, so I think if you order something for her, it will always be one-of-a-kind.

coatimundi Thanks Coati!!! The milgrain really adds to the flowery look.

emeraldlover1 Thankyou! Yes I can see how much she loves her job in how my ring looks. That means a lot to me as this is such an emotional ring.

Tacori E-ring Thankyou, not a boring moment with all of these details to gaze at.

<Miss Fortune Thankyou, such a sweet comment.

aprileubanks I love how delicate it is. It seems to just be born on my finger.

LInda W Thankyou, I really appreciate your sweet comments!

krockie The ring is like a tiny sculpture, and I so love its artistry.

Addy Thanks. I love it that a ring can be this satisfying.

Diamond Dana Wow, thankyou that''s sweet!

chiquitapet Yay, me too. It feels so niceto be able to share this with a bunch of nice people.

Tuckins1 Oh yes, that''s one of my favorites as well. I was so happy that the engravings matched the style of the ring. I just love it when someone has thought of everything.

snlee You know I love to think of how the meaning will be there in years to come.

kcoursolle Thankyou so much, that means a lot to me. Glad you had fun on her site, she does amazing work.

puffy thanks, me too, more so by the day.

lovinsparkles you know, that''s what I love about it too. I hadn''t even thought about this, before my friend told me that if the stones symbolize my children, they should be in the same ring. I didn''t really know it was doable, until I saw Annette''s scetches.

beechezz hehee, it would be nice to start a trend, I think. I''m flattered that you''d say that, and so happy to share this project.

lyra I owe it all to the designer who is an imaginative genious. I''m just happy to be able to wear the results of her work!

Oh mommy2iz, that''s exactly how I feel! Like it''s meant to be on my hand, it fits like a well worn shoe, but looks better.

kittybean Thankyou, I love these sapphires. The colors just sing to me. I think these babies are happy to be together.

Skippy123 Thanks! It feels lovely to have something truly my own.

Kaleigh Thanks for saying that, it makes me feel good about taking up so much space with my pretty.

EricaR I was a bit nervous about how it would turn out but now I couldn''t be happier!

lucyandroger Awwwwww, thankyou!

VRBeauty Welcome back. SO nice of you to post again, I''ll add another picture soon.

parkiejewell I showed her my drawings and we discussed. She then made three drawings with ideas for designs. Unfortunately, they turned out to be above my budget. But then she went back to the drawing board and came back with this, and incredibly I loved this one the most and it fit my buddget really well. I love the thought of this being a family heirloom.

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
I just want to thank everyone for reading this thread, and for commenting. It feels like such a priviledge to be able to share a project like this with you all. Here''s the ring in action.

mommyinaction2.JPG

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
This is the best mother''s ring EVER. It''s so beautiful!

mrsv

Brilliant_Rock
It is lovely! great color on yours sapphires!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I thought I already posted here, but I guess not!! Shame on me!

I LOVE your mother''s ring. It is just incredibly creative and unique, and the blend of colors/shapes is so striking and beautiful. Great job on this project. Thank you so much for sharing!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
That is one heck of a quirky ring!! I love it!!
It fits your hand beautifully and although it looked sort of chunky from the side and back, it isn''t at all on your hand.
The story behind it makes the ring even more sensational. This designer rocks!!
It makes me wish I had more than one child. I guess I will wait until she has my grandchild and then get one made.
36.gif

Thanks for sharing, it''s incredible.

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
Boy, that could have gone so, so wrong, and yet is so absolutely right. Congratulations!

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
This is so lovely. Did you have a design in mind from the start? It is hard to find a unique and beautiful "mom" ring. You have done a great job with this one. I may "borrow" this for my own designs down the road.

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
Very cool ring! I love the sentiment & meaning behind everything and I love the vintage feel that the setting has to it!

stacy

Shiny_Rock
That''s an incredible ring! It''s gorgeous and artistic and totally wearable. Congratulations!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
How beautiful and what a wonderful thing to have!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results