shape
carat
color
clarity

MY RHR!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
I''m sorry Woo, but I did see what you are talking about , I think that they will look great just thinned out, its going to be so awesome!!!! I can''t wait to see them when there done...
3.gif

orangevixen

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!! RHR??? If only my e-ring were 1/2 the size! It''s absolutely stunning
1.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Thanks rms and Mine, you to orangevixen...
9.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Kittycat, they are going to do it tomorrow. I am not going to let hiim change mind. I will post my right hand ring and them...

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Oh Boy,,,, Oh Boy,,,, I can''t wait !!!! I''ll be looking for them tomorrow!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Woo, I''m thinking of changed yet again my avatar to something more upclose ... which pic do you think I should use? one of my wedding set or one of my RHR?
emotion-40.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I love the black background with the close up of your wedding set or the one where they are on top of each other WOW. I love the emerald with the eternity band

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Woo for helping me pick a new avatar. It will be hard to learn mine because just like my computer background and stuff I''m all the time changing, So if you ever think that you see a good pic of something of mine I''ve posted You can say that you will before long see it as my avatar!!! hehehe
face20.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
kittykat, what do you think. I emailed you but do think this works? How did you do going from three rings on your hand to two. Did it feel weird at first... Two you think I should keep it just one band and two?

MV14S.JPG

icekid

Ideal_Rock
BLING BLING! what a fantastic rhr... yummy
30.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Thanks icekid.
9.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Well Woo, I''ve just set here and looked at your ering with the band for a minute and I do think that with that one band that it looks out of site. It has that bridal look that I love so much. And it don''t take nothing for the feel of the rings to work their way in on your finger...
1.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
WHOA NELLY! That is a right hand ring? It''s gorgeous!

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
thanks LLL I love your wedding set!!
9.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
woo kittycat, you are so lucky. I can''t wait to hear what you get. I picked up on of my RHR (white gold)... LOVING IT I will post some photos tomorrow. Sat down with the jeweler and he assured me he can get my bands where I want them. He was really nice, said he will think down the center, removed the v notches and then do a little engraving to break up the high polish... He will begin on Monday :) WOOO, I am hoping for the best. I do like the one band like your though. I had forgotten all about it (nothing fancy) but found it last night as say woooo

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Thats so great Woo, I can''t wait to see them when he is through....
5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results