shape
carat
color
clarity

MY RHR!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Woooo, I love all the wonderful photos. I hope to get what I want or decide what I want. Like you on your first set I just can''t seem to get the perfect set for me. I love my er but can''t find that or those perfect bands.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Kittykat, your er is like my, it is substantial and could stand alone. I think it looks great with the band. Do you have bag. stones in your ering??????? Do you consider your set high polish???? TELL MY The truth do you think i could do with an eternity band like yours???

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Oh Woo the truth I think that a eternity band would look unbelieveabel with yor ering. I even liked the two bands that you got with it. I love a look that stands out and sometimes that aint all matchy matchy. Yes I do have baguettes down each side of my ering two rows on each side that are end to end with a small rb in the center of them. Here is another pic for you to go by. I think if you got a eternity band that there wouldn''t be much difference in my set and yours...

handme99.JPG

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOW, I love your set. I don''t think I have seen it so close up. The baguettes are beautiful are great! I too am not always matchy matchy. I really like to be unique, however the bands I had made are not my favorite with my 1.10 round so I really want something Great like you. I love my two bands too but think larger stones may be in order after seeing how great yours look. Are your sets platinum or white gold??? Do you think I could mix wg and platinum to save some cash for the BIG BIG Stone.

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
That''s what I did Woo, the ring is white gold and the prongs are plat. So that way me and hubby was able to splurge on the 1.98ct center stone. I don''t know if I have ever stated or not but the setting is .60ct, that makes ering weight 2.58ct. It''s so funny because I look at it on this sight just like my rhr and they look so huge and in person that don''t seem that big at all... the eternity band is 18k white gold. So if you are really wanting to go bigger in your center stone you could most def. do white gold and go with a bigger stone!!
emthup.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
woooooooooo kittykat, I love your both of your rings and think they are both huge. I think I will go with the wg and start saving for the large center. My jeweler has the 2.36 SI3 still but is on his way to some big diamond show so he is going to look for the perfect BIG stone....hehehe (jewelers are funny). Anyway. I think I will quit spending soooo much money on the platinum and go for a wg instead. I really love your band. I hadn''t realized you had the baguettes. My sides .75 so right now with er it is 1.85 :) NOTHING LIKE YOURS :) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you have been so great and I have been so excited for you. Your RHR is exactly what I hope I end up with. It is sooooooo classy...honestly you ended up with both hands looking like a movie star :) P.S. I am picking up the wg RHR on Friday :) WOOOOOO

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Woo its going to be great trust me your jeweler will look high and low for you the perfect stone because just like my jeweler he sees dollar signs, I think I like it that way because then I know that he will make sure that I get what I want. I can''t wait to see your rhr either. And yeah I like plat. but I don''t like it when it "patinas", ( I don''t know if I spelled it right or not, when the metal gets dark or gray ) some people put down white gold and say but it wares out. Well that''s just when you go and have it dipped. I know there are alot of us that say well this is it I don''t think that I will ever upgrade again and then 5 years down the road there you are at the jewelers trying on something new, so that''s why I always just go for wg it can make just as beautiful of a piece then plat. So I think you are on your way of having your dream wedding set Woo I can just feel it in my bones that your jeweler is going to find a rock that will knock your socks off!!!!! And everyone will be posting OMG its huge!!!!!
23.gif
on your thread and Oh Woo more pics pleaseeeee!!!!
30.gif
and I''ll be rigjt there in the middle of them... hehe
face20.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
woooooooooooooooooooooooooo you are so right about the upgrades and the platinum. I thought this upgrade I had to have all platinum and I sure paided for it only to really really dislike the bands and now don''t wear them
7.gif
I don''t think I will do that again. WG is beautiful and like you said it can be redipped. With what I have spent on the platinum I could have already had the big stone.... RETHINKING :) WOOOOO I am excited to get my RHR but more excited to see my pendant. Did I tell you they sent my marquise out to see about clarity enhancing the flaws???? It is just there for an evaluation so I will let you know what they say. If it is possible I maybe right back on the east to west setting. I will you keep you posted :) THANK YOU AGAIN AND CONGRATS GIRL

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
That is right you are thinking of setting your marquise in a awesome pendent! I didn''t know that they had sent it for a evaluation, girl you do with that marquise what makes you happy, if you want to make a nose ring out of it go for it... hehe
face20.gif
... but if the pendent doesn''t work for you , nothing that you like then I would go for the east west setting , why not ....

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
OK Kittykat I need your help :) I go to the jeweler tomorrow to get my right hand ring and drop off my two bands for some modification. They said they can thin them out for me but I need you to give you your advice.... Do you think just thinning them out will look ok or should I just have that really thick area removed???? See example :) The jeweler has ask me to give him a chance to make the bands work. He hates to see me have them and not use them
7.gif
So let me know what you think, I really value your opinion.

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Woo, I went back and looked at your band thread, and you want to keep the mill. because you said that your ering has milligrain on the sides that the pics didn''t get, and you also have that smooth metal look in your ering, I think I would just have then thin it out some because I myself would want to keep that contrast of the milligrain and the smooth metal like your ering has. So I think I would keep some of the smooth area and just let them thin it down some and I think it would look great!!!!
emthup.gif
Your jeweler has the right idea I think it will be awesome.

I hope you post back and let me know what your going to do , it might take me a little while today to post back because my hubby is in the middle of buying some more heavy equipment and I have to do some of the paper work and fax it in, kept me busy all day yesterday...
20.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Let''s see if this works. My work did this for me so I would see both options. This was hard to load

Ringbanoption.JPG

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
WOOOOOO, I love your ering it really does make me think of mine... Oh and guess what the sun came out here today.... check these out
emsmiled.gif

firefire007.JPG

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
I am having a hard time resizing this picture so you can so both options. That issss beautiful outside.

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
and this one.....
emsmiled.gif

iceyhot100.JPG

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Woo you must get your pic to resize so I can see your options... in the mean time!!!!
emteeth.gif

sunnyday06.JPG

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
I said that when I got sun back that I would post pics of this little number also!!! I hope you like...

wsettwhynot234.JPG

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
How on earth did I miss this pic... I ment to post it before the wedding set shots!!! hehe
face20.gif

verynice6767.JPG

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Last shot for now....

sidewoooo12.JPG

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
I''ll be looking for your pics when you get them resized Woo.....
emotion-15.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
How do you resize ???

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
How I resize is I go to paintshop and then go to open after that I go to my pictures and open the pic that I want and then open image at the top of the screen and go down to stretch/skew and then I usually size it 50 / 50 go to save and then close out my paintshop. I hope that helps you Woo, I hope I didn''t make things worse I can''t explain anything ....
emotion-18.gif

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
DROOL
3.gif
Just GORGEOUS
36.gif

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/22/2006 1:46:26 PM
Author: kittycatsmac
Woo you must get your pic to resize so I can see your options... in the mean time!!!!
emteeth.gif
This is what I was droooling over!

UGG!!! Why can't I get KittyCat's Emerald to show up? Anyway, gorgeous stone, Kitty.

Woo, I can't wait to see that picture resized. From the little bit I can see, it looks perfect with your ring. Were those the ones that were handmade for your ring?

rms

Brilliant_Rock
Oh me oh my!!! Those latest shots in the sun are amazing. Right had ring, left hand ring....gorgeous rings no matter what!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Woo Marvel, those are my handmade bands. I am taking the to the jeweler to be slimmed down on top and in the center :) I want them to look like the one Facets picture you sent me. I hope to have something soon....hubby wants me to use them.

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Well Woo. I''m going to have to try a few things because what I''ve resized now I can''t get to upload. I''ve still got a few things to try!!!

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
WOW.. those shots in the sun are just scrumptous!!! I am fighting off the green eyed monster right now!!!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Kittycat, if you can''t get it to load don''t worry about it just give me you opinion :) WOOOO

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Sorry kittycat.....they just emailed me and said no emails ..................................so sorry
7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results