shape
carat
color
clarity

MY RHR!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the setting! It is so cool that there is a knife edge and the point of the trillion meets to the "fold". Really elegant!

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Well Woo, it is heavy in away it keeps on wanting to roll to one side or the other!!!
face20.gif
but I don''t mind!!! I really love this ring more then what I thought I was going to. Well lets see, the trillions are .22ct and the center stone is 3.01 total w/ 3.45ct. I had never seen a emerald cut/ radiant cut diamond before. I didn''t know what to think about it when Kevin got it out and showed it to me. Then we took it to the light and I was like OMG!!!
23.gif
I can''t wait to get some sun here so I can take some real good pics. I think I might do some wedding set rhr shots with both of them in the pic. I love the eternity band with this ring also, when I first put it on I wore it aroung the house a little like that and hubby seen it and was like Oh Lord
20.gif
are you going to ware it on that hand to!!!! hehe
face20.gif
I told him when weather permits I might just!!! hehe
face13.gif
. And like tacori said the setting is very classic so I don''t think I''ll ever have to reset it, ( that''s what I was going for ) Oh and Woo did you have fun in Mexico? And aslo when will you get all of your new bling??? Can''t wait to see!!!
35.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy Mother of G*d!!!! That is a HONKING RHR!!!! Unbelievable. Extremely elegant and unique! (and did I mention, honking?!?) Congratulations!

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, thats a RHR? Its gorgeous!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Kristy and xchick, I just got the cooles phone call from my jeweler. He just called to ask and make sure that my and my hubby was happy with the ring? That was so nice of him!!! I asked him if the radiant was a traditional cut and he said that it was a emerald elongated radiant cut, because I told him that me and my hubby both love it. I was wanting the emerald shape and hubby was wanting radiant cut, well our jeweler made the both of us happy!!!! I love my ring!!! I need to take more pics today!!!
30.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
oh yeah Xchick it''s my rhr, it and my wedding set will be the only two rings that I''ll have for a very long time!!! But I''m not going to complain!!!
emotion-5.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow... I have to visit this forum more often, methinks.. wow... it is just stunning!

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Ok well here a a " few " more pics I hope that no one falls asleep!!!
31.gif
there is a mix of my rhr and my wedding set some together...

headon33445.JPG

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
I love this pic it look like the reflection of my ering is my rhr!!!

handnomore009.JPG

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
I think my old camera picks up the cut of the elongated radiant better then my new one!

rockrhromg121.JPG

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
I love posting pics!
face23.gif

righthr44532.JPG

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
I''m thinking of put this one as my avator.... or maybe the next pic I post!

sbs3456.JPG

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
or this?

threescomp567.JPG

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
emthup.gif
emteeth.gif

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
this will be it for a few hours!!!
31.gif

lrnoh8899.JPG

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO an WOWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOOW

Girl you are the luckiest girl in the world.... I am so happy for you. Your rings will stop traffic. Do you friends and family think you are CRAZY ????? I love love love the new setting. It is a forever ring!!!!!

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Well Woo its funny my sister was here at my house last night and she had to ware the radiant the whole 2 hours she was here!!! hehe
face20.gif
she asked me if she could ware it a week and then let me ware it a week and pass it back and forth.
emotion-40.gif
I told her the only way that could happen would be if she would let me ware her asscher ering and the pave band that goes with it ( she has the most beautiful asscher 2.13ct, or something close ) all I know about that ring is that her and her hubby and kids went to Florida last summer and she came back with it. But yeah everyone in my family thanks that I''m just a little off! hehe crazy you know!!! hehe
face13.gif
I love your diamond bands with your ering, I think that the milligrain brakes up all the diamonds and lets you make the three diff. pieces out better, I love it!!!
emthup.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO How was your first big day out with the new rock :) It is soooooooooo beautiful. I love the picture of them on top of each other WOW!!

Thank you for the comment on the bands. I thought they looked good too. You can''t see it in the picture but my er has milligraining down the sides so it really doesn''t look bad :) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Which RHR do you think I should pick up first ???

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
OMG KITTY!

It''s beautiful! You and your hubby did great! I love the way your band is with the trillions. What a fabulous RHR or LHR! Pick one, it all works!
More pictures please......

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Thanks didiamond, it doesn''t even begain to compair to yours!!!
emembarrassed.gif
but I love it... Woo I just love both of your rhr they are awesome and will look soooo good!!! I would go with the bottom ring that you posted first the white metal one I love it well I love the round one to, they both are great. Me and my hubby went to a real nice restaurant Sat. night and that baby went crazy in the candle light. between it and my wedding set I was sending out light signals... hehe
face20.gif
! But I just love it I really do. Every one on here will get sick of it and my wedding set because I wont have any big bling to post but them for awhile... I hope everyone don''t mind if I keep posting them over and over and over again... lol...
face13.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!! what a pair
23.gif
just beautiful
30.gif
10.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Kitty, CONGRATULATIONS, it''s beautiful.

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Wow, kitty, your new RHR is just stunning. (as is your wedding set)
30.gif
Excuse me while I wipe the drool off my keyboard...
18.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

KittyKat tell me about the eternity band?? TCTW I am looking for one...

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Well Woo I don''t remember much about it but that all the stones are G - H VS2 and it''s a 1cttw

cantsee123.JPG

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Here are you a few pics WOO, I think a eternity band with a smooth edge would look great with your rb!!!!

blindomg3445.JPG

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
Here is just a pic of the band itself, I hope that you find what your looking for Woo!!!! Oh and when do you get to go pick up your first rhr?

eringonlamp45.JPG

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
I guess since I''ve posted the other new pics of my wedding set here couldn''t hurt to post a few more!!!

myeyes0621.JPG

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
This pic was took with no flash to try and show the glow of the stone with low light!!

noflash2244.JPG

kittycatsmac

Shiny_Rock
If I ever get sun back at my house I'll get some good outside shots of both my wedding set and my rhr!!!
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results