shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My reset is complete and I’m beyond happy

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love your re-set - really stunning, and what a beautiful princess. We dont see enough princesses on PS.

Mrs Flowers

Shiny_Rock
I love your re-set - really stunning, and what a beautiful princess. We dont see enough princesses on PS.

Thank you. I’m really beyond excited about how it came out. And I agree you don’t see too many princess cuts now a days. This is my original diamond from close to 20 year ago. They are not as popular. It’s such a great diamond though it behaves like a well cut round in a lot of ways. It goes dark in bright sunlight and it can definitely hold its own with my WF ACA studs on any day.

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Mrs Flowers, your ring is fabulous! And I agree completely about the princess cut. I have a little .40 Helzberg ring from PawnAmerica that I stalked for 3 months and I just love it. Your diamond in that setting is TDF.

Mrs Flowers

Shiny_Rock
Mrs Flowers, your ring is fabulous! And I agree completely about the princess cut. I have a little .40 Helzberg ring from PawnAmerica that I stalked for 3 months and I just love it. Your diamond in that setting is TDF.
Thank you so much!! I can’t stop looking at it. I’m mad I didn’t do this sooner.

Mrs Flowers

Shiny_Rock

Definitely would love to see a picture of the .40 ring you speak of. Never too much bling to look at!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results