shape
carat
color
clarity

My Re-Set (yes, another)!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I absolutely LOVE it! I tried one of those on last time I was in Tiffany's and fell head-over-heels in love (never could stretch our budget for that baby though!
2.gif
). It's stunning! I do hope you stick with this one as it's a real beauty!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

EDIT: Oops. I tried on one of the 3 ECs. Yours is even more beautiful! It truly is stunning!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Belle- You''ve always had a great ring...
9.gif
But this one happens to be my favorite. Loved that EC.. but like you, wasn''t a huge fan of the trill side stones. The addition is the new side stones is sheer perfection. Classic and stunning! So glad you are thrilled!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I have enjoyed all of your rings!

cheers--Sharon

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/14/2009 10:39:22 AM
Author: QueenB29
Rings like yours are what made me fall in love with ECs.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

ditto! my heart just skipped a beat! congratulations and your ring is so elegant!
30.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Thank you ALL!!!! SO MUCH!!!! I value your opinions so much, and I am happy to know that others agree with my taste...and I am happy the ring fits "me" and now has some added sentimental meaning :)

Last pictures :)

DHHTiffRingRes3.jpg

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Another

DHHTiffRingRes1.jpg

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
That is a really beautiful ring. Very classy look.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I forgot to mention in my last post that I love the band that you paired with your ring. I actually like it better than the knife edge too. I think a 3 stone with a plain 2 mm band is one of the most stunning, elegant looks. I am just in love with your set!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/16/2009 6:45:42 AM
Author: vespergirl
I forgot to mention in my last post that I love the band that you paired with your ring. I actually like it better than the knife edge too. I think a 3 stone with a plain 2 mm band is one of the most stunning, elegant looks. I am just in love with your set!

Thank you so much versper....I love the band too, it doesn''t "add or take away" from the e-ring. I have tried hundreds of other bands from pave Fred Leighton''s to Tiffany''s many diamond bands...all take away from the look
7.gif

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Again, so lovely UCLA
30.gif
do you know if tiffs carry that style in general or did they only make it up for you?

Faraway hand shot? pretty please
12.gif
31.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Miss Belle! How are you?! I love it...Well, you already know I love it!
28.gif
Pricescopers, if you can believe it, this ring is even more gorgeous in person! It is heart-stopping gorgeous.

LindaLo

Rough_Rock
Dani,

Congrats!! I''m glad you''re happy with your new beautiful ring. It''s gorgeous! (Although I have to say I''m really fond of your old ring with the trilliants)
28.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, very pretty! I absolutely LOVE your set!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/16/2009 6:21:02 PM
Author: Miranda
28.gif
Pricescopers, if you can believe it, this ring is even more gorgeous in person! It is heart-stopping gorgeous.

Oh thank you Miranda! And you were right, all I needed was a temporary break from PS. How are you!? I had lost your e-mail on the sheet of paper we wrote it down on
7.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/16/2009 7:47:56 PM
Author: LindaLo
Dani,

Congrats!! I''m glad you''re happy with your new beautiful ring. It''s gorgeous! (Although I have to say I''m really fond of your old ring with the trilliants)
28.gif

Linda, the trilliants go MUCH MUCH better with your diamond :) :) :) and that ring setting, is now yours :) :) :)
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
12.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/16/2009 12:06:04 PM
Author: Blackpaw
Again, so lovely UCLA
30.gif
do you know if tiffs carry that style in general or did they only make it up for you?

Faraway hand shot? pretty please
12.gif
31.gif

Blackpawy, I will try to get some shots soon :) Tiffany did carry that style a while back for emerald cuts above 3+ carats (that, at least, is what I was told). They said, believe it or not, that it was very unpopular. I did some modifications, like slightly smaller traps than they wanted, and the diamond is set slightly lower...

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/15/2009 8:39:32 PM
Author: icekid
Belle- You''ve always had a great ring...
9.gif
But this one happens to be my favorite. Loved that EC.. but like you, wasn''t a huge fan of the trill side stones. The addition is the new side stones is sheer perfection. Classic and stunning! So glad you are thrilled!

Thank you icekid!!!!! I like trilliants, but the brilliant cuts with step-cuts are not my thing
7.gif
I think these side stones work really well...

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2009 1:28:05 AM
Author: UCLABelle

28.gif

Oh thank you Miranda! And you were right, all I needed was a temporary break from PS. How are you!? I had lost your e-mail on the sheet of paper we wrote it down on
7.gif
I''m fabulous! Thanks for asking! It''s good to see you back! We''ll just have to meet at the mall again so I can oogle your ring some more!

zavy

Rough_Rock
I really love your set. so classic and timeless. it''s sheer perfection!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2009 6:50:05 PM

28.gif

7.gif
I''m fabulous! Thanks for asking! It''s good to see you back! We''ll just have to meet at the mall again so I can oogle your ring some more!

28.gif

7.gif

And so I can "oogle" all of your sprinkling of diamonds (note fellow PSrs: MIRANDA looks like an adorable model, and her jewelry is fantastic....seriously, she is beautiful inside and out, and has diamonds to match!)

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2009 10:52:32 PM
Author: zavy
I really love your set. so classic and timeless. it''s sheer perfection!

Thank you Zavy!!!! Those are the adjectives I was hoping for ;-)

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/15/2009 9:12:57 PM
Author: vip0802
Date: 7/14/2009 10:39:22 AM

Author: QueenB29

Rings like yours are what made me fall in love with ECs.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

ditto! my heart just skipped a beat! congratulations and your ring is so elegant!
30.gif

Thank you Vip!!!!!!! You are too sweet!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock

28.gif

7.gif

And so I can ''oogle'' all of your sprinkling of diamonds (note fellow PSrs: MIRANDA looks like an adorable model, and her jewelry is fantastic....seriously, she is beautiful inside and out, and has diamonds to match!)
Ok, you are really being way too kind! Aren''t you a doll! Let''s have coffee or lunch!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Miranda- sounds good!!!! In a few weeks (well, the next two rather are awful way awful!!!) we should meet up again at Mission Viejo and have lunch and diamond shopping (okay, economy sucks and I am one of the thousands that work at the UC and got my furlough plan yesterday
39.gif
so more of "window shopping")

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/18/2009 12:17:40 AM
Miranda- sounds good!!!! In a few weeks (well, the next two rather are awful way awful!!!) we should meet up again at Mission Viejo and have lunch and diamond shopping (okay, economy sucks and I am one of the thousands that work at the UC and got my furlough plan yesterday
39.gif
so more of ''window shopping'')
Excellent! You say when! I''ll check in more often here. I am on summer schedule now and I''m not too busy until mid to late August...Thank goodness! So sorry about your awful two weeks. I hope all will be well and I''ll keep you in my thoughts.

This economy DOES suck! Your comment reminded me of this shirt! http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&navAction=jump&id=16716144&search=true&isProduct=true&parentid=SEARCH+RESULTS&color=001

Window shopping is fine by me. I''m not buying anything right now anyway!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/18/2009 12:31:24 AM
Date: 7/18/2009 12:17:40 AM

39.gif
so more of ''window shopping'')
Excellent! You say when! I''ll check in more often here. I am on summer schedule now and I''m not too busy until mid to late August...Thank goodness! So sorry about your awful two weeks. I hope all will be well and I''ll keep you in my thoughts.

This economy DOES suck! Your comment reminded me of this shirt! http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&navAction=jump&id=16716144&search=true&isProduct=true&parentid=SEARCH+RESULTS&color=001

Window shopping is fine by me. I''m not buying anything right now anyway!

That shirt is fantastic
36.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
Isn''t it! The catalog came in the mail and when I saw the shirt, I just about died laughing!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
My favorite of them all. :) It looks lovely Belle. Congrats.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, this is perfection!!!! I love it, Belle!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results